Taking it to the Max-- June 2013 thru...

Just leaving Animal Kingdom, 11,600 steps in. We arrived around 11 but still doesn't seem like a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi girls! today for me was high step challenge plus yoga. at first I had six risers on my high step and wondered why the leg presses felt so incredibly intense! anyway, went back to five like cathe and crew after that. have been feeling a little bleh today-- on and off again nausea. probably from eating twizzlers last night :-(. anyway, hoping whatever it is passes quickly.

Caitlin-- sounds like you earned a rest day! guess we both have a bum knee-- no fun! hope yours stays in check. why did you decide no ICE for you? just curious :).

ladylep-- sounds like you are walking plenty! enjoy your vacation! did the boys trick or treat there yesterday?

hello renee! hope you have had a nice weekend! did you dress up the doggies for Halloween?

have a good evening--

katie

Katie - hope you feel better and it was just the twirlers! They didn't trick or treat, we don't celebrate Halloween. We traveled the whole day and were exhausted by the time we got home. So we went shooting at the local grocery store for the next 24 hrs. And went to bed. I just spent 1.5 hrs in whole foods!! Almost at 13,000 steps now. They have a really nice gym at the clubhouse and I'm dying to try it out!!

MMA kickboxing and bi's and tri's. I ordered the Cathe Calendar again so I can keep track of my workouts. I don't even know what taba is, and maybe somebody can explain. I am posting two days in a row, and I hope everyone is okay. The McDavid knee brace works wonders, and you can get one on Ebay. I highly recommend it. I even have to be careful of my left leg, as I have illitoibal band problems. I can't spell that.

hi girls! sorry missed posting yesterday. insomnia again, I think in part from the time change, and also from TTOM. anyway, I did the cardio circuit premix (60 mins) of step and hi/lo from SB and SJP yesterday. today I did push pull. hoping for a good night's sleep tonight. right now I wish I could take a nap, but have the boys here and errands/housework to do.

great job on the workouts, Caitlin! I will look for that brace! thank you!

ladylep-- hope your vacation is going well!

renee-- how are things with the new house? hoping all is working out as planned!

have a good day all--

katie

Katie, it is not that expensive on Ebay, and it works wonderful. MCDavid even makes a hinged brace, and maybe I should get one of those. I am lucky I can still run and tomorrow is a running day. I did almost an hour of Christi Taylor Step Heaven and the first part on 8 inches, but when she puts the step vertically, I do it on four inches, The moves are so complicated.

Geez you guys! I know I have been posting here! I thought I was but when I look I do not see anything! Wow! Okay I am sorry about that not sure if it's eating my posts or I am dreaming I am posting.
Anyway I was saying or thought I did that we didn't close Monday we had contaminated water. So we have to take steps to fix it so no it is tomorrow the closing. I have been packing some stuff we are not using and labeling it so I can start taking it on over there.
It has been raining everyday since starting my vacation to and no Luke Bryan concert. I was told it was rescheduled again and well that was a lie so I hope we get our money back. I am very upset about that.
Caitlin why don't you want Ice workouts? Sounds like u r not interested in them.
Lady Lep how is your upper body doing? I saw you was doing the RWH. That is great animal kingdom!
Katie yes that 40/20 is killer! I don't use four risers I can not I would be eating my heart! I hope u r felling better! And I hope you are not getting a virus.
Oh have you tried essential oils and a vaporizer or defuse? I got a cheap vaporizer or what ever u call it, so I am trying it for bedtime. So far it is awesome. I got some oil that came with it and it's called night time and one called peppermint
Oil so I added a few drops into the water along with the night time oil. It is really nice for Randy's sinuses. Only thing is the defused was so cheap that it doesn't run all night but it will do for now. I just can't afford a really good one lol. But maybe try one to help u sleep? I still have insomnia as well but only getting to sleep is my problem now.

Okay now what did I do for workouts? Thursday I did step heat and on Sunday I did step jam and Monday I did bis back and abs from pure strength. And today I did step jam again.
I find I like doing the old step workouts because I can really utilize the movements more or raise the step up more for most of the workout to really sweat. The new ones are so twisty I would trip over my step if I use more then one riser. But step heat I used more then one and that's cool for me! The step jam I tried to use two but my heart was pounding to much so I took it back to one riser under the topper and it was fine but I made sure I lifted up more. They really allow you to do that and concentrate on getting a good sweat rather then worrying about tripping to much. I need that right now to lose some weight. I think I am going to play with the old workouts for a while to get into some really fat burn mode and do maybe one hit in there. We will see.
I have not found internet service yet. Not sure what we will do I guess it is meant to be lol.

hi girls. well, I am still fighting some bug over here. stomach slightly upset but aches in my body and sore throat. I did cardio kicks today and I felt kind of heavy during it, if that makes sense. also did some jivamukti yoga. there is so much going on right now with the kids, that I think I am stressed. their Saturday morning chamber coach called on Monday with "a great opportunity for Nygel" . he is going to play in a talk with Benjamin Zander and then audition for him on Monday at Orchestra Hall. apparently he started some school outside of Boston that is a performing arts school, and bruce is trying to get Nygel in it as well as the boston youth orchestra. I am not sure what we will do! I don't think 14 is old enough to send him off somewhere, so if he would get in these places, it may mean a move for me to the east coast. guess I will wait to cross that bridge when I come to it, but for now it's a lot to think about!

renee-- I am so sorry about the water issue! I hope it's okay now! the essential oils sound nice! I put them on my skin at night to help with sleep, but maybe I need to try the diffuser. hoping you also get your internet figured out! nice job on the workouts! I don't own those super old step workouts, but maybe I should! sounds like good workout plans!

Caitlin-- thanks again for the info on the brace! I don't have any Christi taylor, either :-(.

hello ladylep!

have a good day all--

katie

I ran four miles on cracked and messed up concrete, and I admit I was slow. When I came back I walked up seven flights of stairs, and then did squats, lunges, and plie squats. I am not really in a position to buy any more workouts.

RWH Plyo 1 with abs 2 this morning. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the scrambled or 2 months with RWH rotation yet. Tomorrow will be one of the LIHI.

Hope you all are doing well! We just got back from Disney last night so I have a lot of work to catch up on (school corrections and housework) and I need to clean up my diet!!

I decided to do the 2 months with RWH so that means today I did LIHI BBS, but I did the premix with no finishers. Something to work up to! I either matched Cathe's weight or was 3-5 under.

hi girls! sorry, I have been mia the past few days! lots going on with the kids and I have been preoccupied. have been getting workouts in every day. for this week, I did crossfire plus yoga on Monday, power hour yesterday, and crosstrain xpress kickboxing today plus yoga. Nygel had a big day sunday and yesterday. he was part of a TED talk for Benjamin Zander (the conductor of the Boston Philharmonic) and then yesterday had a lesson/audition with him. everything went really well, but 14 is too young, in my opinion, for him to move to Boston. I have all sorts of things to figure out. we may move to the east coast in the fall, but still trying to figure out how and if it will happen.

ladylep-- is that the totally ripped with hiit rotation? I did that when those dvds came out and I think it was really good! I haven't been doing any rotation-- just doing a hodge podge every week. when ICE comes out I will probably do one of the rotations, though. it must feel good to be home! hope you all had a great time!

renee-- I am guessing we won't see much of you on here until you get an internet connection! hope the new house is all you had hoped it would be!

hello Caitlin!

katie

LIHI legs today, tomorrow will be RWH low impact 2 w/ abs 1. Busy day at home: school by day, working on budget and menu planning by night!

Katie- yes RWH two month rotation.

Hi Renee and Caitlin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did around a hour of kickboxing, and then my upper body. Step is supposed to be tomorrow, but I might run. I am not sure yet.

Caitlin- an hour of kickboxing?! And then upper body?! Way to go! Too long and tough for me!

This morning I did RWH CTS no finishers. I could only stay at Cathe's weight for a while. Overhead press I had to do 30 instead of 35 and the barbell I had to do lower. Tomorrow will be a rest day.

Hi Katie and Renee hope you both are doing well!

hi girls! rest day for me today, but got in muscle max yesterday, Thursday was x10 cardio blast plus hi/lo. running Nygel to a masterclass and then a recital, so no time to post much :-(.

ladylep-- nice job on the workout and matching cathe on weights! woo hoo! enjoy your rest day tomorrow!

Caitlin-- way to go on the tough workout!

hello renee! hope you get internet again soon!

be well and stay safe all. still can't believe how horrible the news is from paris--

katie

Today was easy, and my friend Frank is in the hospital so I was kind of upset. I just did some hi lo, and my lower body. At least it was something. I saw some of the new from Paris, and it is terrible. I was supposed to do step, but my neighbor downstairs was home, and I did not want to annoy him. Tomorrow, I should run.

RWH Plyo 2 Abs 1 this morning. All day volleyball tournament today, JTrain and CDawg's team get to the semifinals, 3rd place. J&C do not do well on the same team. JTrain kept on telling CDawg where to stand, etc...it's the coaches job. Even in the pictures they were elbowing each other...

I ran a few miles, and I did my upper body. Running outside in my area stinks as you are running on broken concrete and in the worst conditions.

RWH LIHI chest tris shoulders no finishers this morning.

Caitlin, sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he feels better soon!

Hi Katie and Renee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.