SUPER CUTS IS SPECTACULAR!!!!

aimeefit

I love love love this workout!!! I asked my DH, "If this is any indicator of the whole series, how will Cathe EVER top herself?"
Today was the first day to the start of my rotation and I can't think of a better way to have kicked it off :) !!!!

True Dat girl! I just finished myself and came to say Supercuts = SuperFUN!!! Absolutely terrific Miss Cathe. Thank you.:D:D:D

This is the one that I'm most exciting to try. I've been downloading forever. It is a long process with my lousy internet connection. Please keep the feedback coming!

Super Cuts is a GREAT workout I also agree!! I stated before this is going to be one my "go to" workouts for sure! :D

SuperCATHE!!

Totally agree with everyone else; I absolutely love this workout! I contend to people that don't like to exercise haven't tried Cathe! This workout is super fun.

I'm not sure how they move through the sit up/push up combo so quickly...super human??? :D

Lisa

I just completed this one too and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! There is no repetitive boring time - it goes from one move to the next perfectly! Definitely a Go TO workout!!

I had a friend come over and she did her first Cathe workout with me and Loved it too! So excited to try the rest of the series!

I totally agree. I love all the new moves. This workout is so fresh and fun! I did the first Core bonus, too. Also fun. :) Thanks, Cathe. This one will be a go to for me as well. I can't believe I finished the pushups/situps section...wow!

Agree love love this workout! Cathe packed a lot into 45 minutes - it's so fun and goes by quickly! Just when I thought I might die :p it was over! Great stretch too. Will do this one regularly - love it!

I totally agree. I love all the new moves. This workout is so fresh and fun! I did the first Core bonus, too. Also fun. :) Thanks, Cathe. This one will be a go to for me as well. I can't believe I finished the pushups/situps section...wow!

Anyone who can keep up with Cathe and crew through the push-ups/sit-ups section is AWESOME! I'm not there YET...

Yes! I did it this morning and I LOVE it! It just might be my new favorite workout (though Tabatacise is vying for that spot!). I'm doing the 90 day rotation but just could not wait FOUR WEEKS to do Supercuts and Tabatacise--so I didn't! And I LOVE them!

How is tabatasize? Does it repeat? Or is it more impact then say crossfire or hardstrikes?
And what about the super cuts was good,? Did it have high impact?

How is tabatasize? Does it repeat? Or is it more impact then say crossfire or hardstrikes?
And what about the super cuts was good,? Did it have high impact?

I love Tabatacise. Yes, it repeats, but in the same fashion that the tabatas in CF and TTM repeat. She introduces 4 moves and you repeat them once, for a total of 8. It is definitely the most intense cardio in the entire Xtrain collection. It is high impact. You don't use the step for any of the tabatas but you use them for "recovery blasts"--not your standard recovery moves. It is a pretty awesome workout and one of my favorites. My heart rate was constantly in the anaerobic zone.

Supercuts, to me, is great because it takes what I love about the Afterburn and Cardio Supersets (as well as the metabolic weight training parts of CF and TTM) and, well, makes it even better. No exercise is repeated--unless it is an exercise that you do on both sides of the body, then obviously you do it again on the other side of the body. I will say that it isn't as intense as Afterburn--but it is intense. It has much more of a fun-factor (IMHO) than Afterburn and Cardio Supersets. I plan to increase the intensity when I do Supersets in the future by doing the extreme premixes and just increasing my weights. In fact, I think that might be what makes Supercuts seem less intense. Cathe uses heavier dumbbells in Afterburn plus Afterburn is a little longer. So doing the extreme premix with heavier dumbbells should do the trick, I think, but we will see when I try it! Either way, it is fun and I love it.

Thanks jengollf for that review! It isnt on tap to,do til week 4 i think. I am so excited to try. Afraid of tabata one. Lol but i started my rotation n part of self disapline im practicing by doing and finaly stickn to a rotation is waiting til they,are on my rotation to do.! So hard! Hate waiting BUT at least week for will feel all new... That parts Good for my ADHD! Ha ha

Previewed this workout! Cant wait to try it but Im doing the 90 day rotation and I don't think its on the schedule until the fifth week or so :(

I did Super Cuts for the first time today and would have to agree -- WHAT AN AWESOME WORKOUT! That sit-up/push-up challenge made my core feel like a flaming inferno!

Natasha

Previewed this workout! Cant wait to try it but Im doing the 90 day rotation and I don't think its on the schedule until the fifth week or so :(

No worries! Just take out a cardio w/o in your rotation and slot this one instead! As long as you are not suffering DOMS in your upper body, and you can safely and effectively do the exercises without compromising form, I say go for it :cool:. IMO, the weights #'s in this w/o are not heavy enough to cause over-training. If you are still worried, use lighter weights. That's exactly what I did today :D.

Natasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.