Suggestions for the Cathe National Tour?

Please tell me Cathe's coming to Baltimore/DC? I agree with those that have said a weekend type thing (along the lines of a roadtrip) would be awesome! I'll sit through lectures, but there'd better be some photo ops and workouts in there! :)

MC

Yes, Yes!!! Baltimore/DC would be great! Please, Please, Please????

TEXAS!!!

You can't do a national tour without stopping in TEXAS! There has to be plenty of Cathe followers in this big state! In my unbiased opinion ;) I think Austin would be great since it is central Texas so those in Houston and Dallas wouldn't have far to travel. :)

You can't do a national tour without stopping in TEXAS! There has to be plenty of Cathe followers in this big state! In my unbiased opinion ;) I think Austin would be great since it is central Texas so those in Houston and Dallas wouldn't have far to travel. :)

Yea, another vote for Texas & specifically Austin would be doable for me.

I, too, would like to see it be a Fri night/Sat/Sun morn event. I would love for it to be in Minneapolis, but Denver and Chicago are cheap flights from MSP so they would be great too.

It would be nice if it could be similar to the RT in New Jersey that I have always wanted to attend. I would love time to meet Cathe and the others, take some live classes with Cathe and meet other people who share my interest in fitness and home exercise.

I agree that if there are speakers, it would be nice if they were during lunch or breakfast and that they should focus more on fitness than nutrition.

Since EB is sponsoring these road trips, I would expect to see banners and logos for EB everywhere as well as literature in a welcome package that would include the benefits of EB eggs, a recipe book filled with healthy egg recipes, and coupons.

I'd go if you came to San Francisco or somewhere else in the bay area.

I'd prefer one all-day event. Maybe you could have two one-day programs focused on different things so people could choose one or both depending on their interests?

Los Angeles !

It would really be awesome to have one of the seminars/workout in Los Angeles! Its an easy city to get to really from a lot of places in CA. Short seminars on nutrition would also be great.

I think Cathe should do a California tour; San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego.

IDEA is headquartered out here so perhaps she can swing by their office and say hi...

I do like the idea of a nutrition seminar/briefing. If possible, I think Ann Louise Gittleman would be a great complement to Cathe. ALG already is in favor of Omega 3 eggs. She also is a good speaker and knows that fitness is a key component to weight loss.

Another vote for Chicago for me, personally, but I'd also like to suggest Toronto or Montreal for our Canadian friends. Actually, I could get to Toronto almost as easily as Chicago...

anne

Another vote for somewhere in Southern California! :D Like others, I'd love to just have classes with Cathe (not other guest speakers).

As you know we have just announced our plans for the Cathe Friedrich National Tour that will be sponsored by Eggland’s Best. We want these events to be geared to you and we would like your input on what you would like to see at these events. Obviously, we will have plenty of workout classes with Cathe, but what else would you like to see or do? … Do you want lectures from experts in the fitness and Nutrition fields? … If so who? Or would prefer more fun -get -to - know – each - other kind of events?

We would also like to know how long the events should be? We’re currently working on planning for 5 or 6 major USA cities. We want these events held at locations where you can also enjoy a mini vacation. Would prefer something like what we do on our roadtrip: Friday check in, all day Saturday, end Sunday Morning? Or would prefer to end late on Saturday? So let us know which works best for you 1,2 or 3 days?

My strong preference is that Cathe decides to expand her fitness empire to Canada, taking the Egglands Best chickens along with her, leading to one single, easy, really-no-work-at-all-for-Cathe-staff-and-not-at-all-expensive visit to Toronto. Once that has been agreed upon, I'll negotiate the fine details!

Once she's here, I don't plan to let her leave, but that's a secret- don't tell her, 'kay?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.