Suggestions for the Cathe National Tour?

SNM Videos

Administrator
As you know we have just announced our plans for the Cathe Friedrich National Tour that will be sponsored by Eggland’s Best. We want these events to be geared to you and we would like your input on what you would like to see at these events. Obviously, we will have plenty of workout classes with Cathe, but what else would you like to see or do? … Do you want lectures from experts in the fitness and Nutrition fields? … If so who? Or would prefer more fun -get -to - know – each - other kind of events?

We would also like to know how long the events should be? We’re currently working on planning for 5 or 6 major USA cities. We want these events held at locations where you can also enjoy a mini vacation. Would prefer something like what we do on our roadtrip: Friday check in, all day Saturday, end Sunday Morning? Or would prefer to end late on Saturday? So let us know which works best for you 1,2 or 3 days?

I hope you're coming to Ohio... preferably Cincinnati! :D

Two days, ending the program late on Saturday seems adequate to me. I think fun, get-to-know-each other events would be great. Lectures would be okay, too, but I tend to get antsy and don't like to sit through lectures unless the speaker is absolutely riveting.

I agree with Michele. 2 days, not a lot of lectures because they tend to be a snore. Please come close to Oregon. . .

Seattle!!!! Please??????

I'm good for a Friday thru Sunday thing. I don't mind lectures, but I would love to take several kick-butt classes.

Thanks!

San Francisco!!!

A high energy (but brief) event with motivational, inspirational, success stories would be great.

Last edited:
I hope you're coming to Ohio... preferably Cincinnati! :D

Two days, ending the program late on Saturday seems adequate to me. I think fun, get-to-know-each other events would be great. Lectures would be okay, too, but I tend to get antsy and don't like to sit through lectures unless the speaker is absolutely riveting.

I would also agree with this. Ft. Lauderdale is like a mini vacation spot.:)

How about Minneapolis? Cathe could teach a class right in the open area of the Mall of America. She could be on some local talk shows; being on the Lori and Julia show on FM 107.1 would be great. Collage Video is nearby - have you been there? Lots of local fitness club - nice, big ones in the area.

Los Angeles please!!! I will *PERSONALLY* do whatever is needed to bring Cathe here! :) But in LA, there are a ton of options since there are so many gyms. If I had a personal preference, I wouldn't mind if Cathe did it at one of the university gyms since both USC and UCLA have pretty large athletic facilities. Depending on what time of the year too, it would be really easy to do something outside...say even at the Rose Bowl or at one of the gardens. Like I said, let me know what you need, I will get it done! :)

To me the most important thing would be to be able to meet Cathe, get an autograph, and a picture with her.

Annie

How about Minneapolis? Cathe could teach a class right in the open area of the Mall of America. She could be on some local talk shows; being on the Lori and Julia show on FM 107.1 would be great. Collage Video is nearby - have you been there? Lots of local fitness club - nice, big ones in the area.

ITA with Jonious for exactly the same reasons; Mall of America is a great, centralized venue; we have Collage Video right up there in Fridley; and there are many, many Minnesotans and upper-Midwesterners who are Cathe fans. The Twin Cities is also home to the corporate center of Lifetime Fitness, which is a growing club chain throughout the country; there are numerous fitness facilities where Cathe could host classes.

A-Jock

Just Cathe!

As you know we have just announced our plans for the Cathe Friedrich National Tour that will be sponsored by Eggland’s Best. We want these events to be geared to you and we would like your input on what you would like to see at these events. Obviously, we will have plenty of workout classes with Cathe, but what else would you like to see or do? … Do you want lectures from experts in the fitness and Nutrition fields? … If so who? Or would prefer more fun -get -to - know – each - other kind of events?

We would also like to know how long the events should be? We’re currently working on planning for 5 or 6 major USA cities. We want these events held at locations where you can also enjoy a mini vacation. Would prefer something like what we do on our roadtrip: Friday check in, all day Saturday, end Sunday Morning? Or would prefer to end late on Saturday? So let us know which works best for you 1,2 or 3 days?

If I travel to see Cathe, then I want to see Cathe, work out with her, etc. I have no interest in guest lectures.

ITA about the Mall of America!! PERFECT venue!! Not only would that be a large enough venue for a group of people to workout, there is also plenty of parking!! :)

Lisa

Two days close to a weekend is great because it leaves time for me to drive back from wherever. And speaking of wherever, please think about Southwest Florida, I'd love the chance to meet Cathe and work out with her as well.

Also, will there be a cost?

Well, I'm putting in my plug for New England - talk about a great vacation area! The Berkshires in Massachusetts or Cape Cod, Boston, even Providence or Newport are great! I would LOVE to have 2 days with Cathe! Meet and greet and classes. Why not even some time for evaluations - body fat, BMI, etc.? Just throwing some stuff out there!

Again, I can't wait to see what happens and what the schedule will be!

Tricia

North of Atlanta - and I would prefer to be able to just attend one event that was fun and just a couple of hours.

I would like to see the roadtrip format (3 day) for the tour. It would give those of us who would love to go to the roadtrip, but have not been able to attend due to a variety of factors, including distance & travel, a chance to have that experience a little closer to home. Since I am already in Florida, I will gladly take the roadtrip to Daytona if I can arrange to have the time off. :D

Thanks.

I don't think it matters whether they are a two or three day event. What I would like to see if they are that long, however, is options. I think a few guest speakers would be wonderful. I don't get the sense these lecture events would be mandatory, so if there is an option of a gathering room where people can informally get together and meet each other if they don't want to attend a lecture, then I think it would be good for everybody. I think it would be relatively easy to ask on a registration form if somebody were planning on attending a lecture so you might have some ideas of numbers.

For me, I would like to see more information on fitness than nutrition even though these are being done in conjunction with Eggland's Best. Cathe is, however, a fitness instructor. And while nutrition is a key aspect of proper fitness, I think the primary focus should be on what HER line of expertise is, which is fitness.

Regarding where these should be held....SNM didn't ask, so I won't put in a plug for LA. But it sure would be nice to be able to attend one of these. :)

Regarding where these should be held....SNM didn't ask, so I won't put in a plug for LA. But it sure would be nice to be able to attend one of these. :)

Yeah, I wish SNM has asked this question. I would have suggested Atlanta. But, since SNM didn't ask, I won't suggest Atlanta. Even though Atlanta would have been a very good suggestion.

I like the the roadtrip format. No guest speakers, I agree they can be boring. Lots of cathe workouts and maybe games and prizes..
Anywhere in Florida would be great.... I would also vote for San Franciso, my husband and I love it there and are always looking for reasons to go back!
Tracy

How bout San Diego. I'm a Canadian girl, but I'd fly down and make it a nice vacation.:)
Or Seattle, that's not too far from Calgary.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.