STS Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
STS-DVD-Labels-Proof-1.jpg

Hi Everyone! I wanted to give you all an update on what's been happening here. Great news.....we have sent Mesocycle One off to the replicators and Mesocycle Two will be following right behind it in a few days. After Meso Two goes off we will have just a few shows left to spot for Mesocycle Three and shortly thereafter we will happily "kick" Meso Three right out the door to replication too, lol. Of course I'm being a little silly here, but honestly, we have REALLY been working around the clock trying to have this holiday be an STS holiday.

This project sure has been a workout in every capacity imaginable. Not that I'm complaining, because as I mentioned in the last update, I'm very proud of this project, but it will definitely be nice to finally see STS in its packaged form and ready for delivery. I must say while I can't wait to have this project completed, I have met many people along the way and made some wonderful lifelong business relationships. Many of which will be helpful to us in future projects (don't even go there, ha).

Well that's all to report right now but I will keep you informed along the way and even try to get another You Tube clip up soon. A Very Happy Thanksgiving To All Of You!

This is so exciting to hear! Thanks for the update, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.
Susan

I was just wondering about an update. :eek: Ask and you shall receive.

Cathe, I really do appreciate the time you and SNM have poured into this project. I'm sure it has exceeded everyone's expectations and I can't wait to finally have this set in my hands. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well!

oooh yeah!!! At the replicators!!!! Doing the happy dance. Off to sit on my porch and wait for the UPS man......

Nan

I am so excited!!! Thanks for the update Cathe and enjoy your Thanksgiving. Aha, you mentioned future projects! Now we all can't help but wonder...

definitely Thankful

for the soon to be shipping STS and the ability to do the workouts...Thanks for all the blood, sweat (lots) and hopefully not too many tears that you and all of your associates have poured into this project!
julie

Great graphics on the DVD -- not only eye-catching and very well done, but informative, too.

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire SNM family!

Thank you for the update and all your hard work on this series. I can't wait to get started!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Whoo Hooo!!!!!

Thanks for the update Cathe,

The dvd looks awesome, love having the time on it as well as all the other info.
Thank you for all the clips on u-tube, I am very excited about STS. Thanks again to you,
and all the wonderful people that are working so hard on this project.

You are awesome Cathe !!!

Bri.

Cathe, thank you for all the time and effort you're putting into this series. I simply can't wait to get it!! :D

I LOVE the pic on the CD!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and yours have a joyful holiday.

Woohoo!! Awesome news Cathe! I can't tell you enough how amazing this project is - it's no small feat and I can't wait to enjoy it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.