STS Muscle & Recovery Upper Body Workout #1

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SSK_1240.gif

In this pic Cathe is doing supine pull-ups using the new STS Adjustable Pullup/Dip Bars. This new optional product will be available in our shop.cathe.com store in December.

We also show other options in the video for this exercise including the Turbo Tower, Resistance Bands, and Dumbbell One-Arm Rows. These options allow you to train with the equipment you have as well as giving you different exercise variations to keep your muscles guessing and challenged in different ways

When I first did the original STS, I used the band option with a wall anchor, increasing the resistance & # of bands until I purchased squat racks and placed a padded bodybar between the racks to do supine pull-ups & chin-ups. Giving us these options really helps as strength improves & our fitness equipment changes. Thanks for the options!

I live in New Zealand so shipping equipment is crazy expensive. Luckily, I bought a Fit Tower before our Government increased all the taxes on imports. It was still pretty expensive but definitely worth it as I haven't seen anything comparable to the Fit Tower for sale in New Zealand. I don't have a suitable anchor point in my workout space for tubing, so can't use that option.

Here I go thinking again! Looking at this pic, I wonder if you could use the fabric band
around your back, under arms and holding ends with hands, use the band for assisted
pullups? Like I posted in another thread, I need all the assistance I can muster up! :)
I can do them like this, but probably would be able to crank out a few more with some
help! :)

I love the options. If dumbbells are used, I’ll use those, and use the Fit Tower as well. Mixing it up is fun, and gets results. I’m very excited about this series. The more photos, the harder it is to wait

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.