STS Muscle & Recovery Cathe Mini Ball Bonus Abs

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Bonus-Abs-2-4570.jpg

Pictured here is Cathe, along with Jenn A, Brenda, Jenn D, Al, and Kristin doing a variation of the bird dog ball balance exercise during the STS 2.0 Mini Ball Core workout bonus.

There are three ab bonuses included in STS 2.0 series: Standing Metabolic Core, No Equipment Core, and as mentioned above the Mini Ball Core workout.

We still have about two more weeks of filming to go, so make sure to keep checking our social media sites for more pics and information from the filming of Cathe's STS Muscle & Recovery.

*We will have pre-sale information and details after we finish filming all of the STS workouts.

Those horizontal moves just kill my wrists. Hope the whole workout isn't in the horizontal position! Using pushup stands help, but that's awkward for some movements. LOVE the other two bonus workouts tho.

I've do a couple of ball workouts for core/abs, so I'm excited about this one. It sounds like the core workouts for this series are going to be full of variety. Still hoping for an idea of the recovery portions of STS 2.0, because I'm loving what I've heard and seen so far regarding the core bonuses and the strength workouts. :)

I've do a couple of ball workouts for core/abs, so I'm excited about this one. It sounds like the core workouts for this series are going to be full of variety. Still hoping for an idea of the recovery portions of STS 2.0, because I'm loving what I've heard and seen so far regarding the core bonuses and the strength workouts. :)

We’ll share more details on recovery in a couple of weeks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.