STS in September

rcsaros

Cathlete
I am thinking of starting STS/HIIT in Sept. Anyone else interested? I figure this would give me time to look back at what I started beginning of the year before I was injured (protruding discs in the neck). Doc says I am able to do what I want now and hope this doesn't happen again. It wasn't painful just had weakkness in my left arm.

So just seeing if there is any interest.

Rhonda

Yup! I'm starting September 7th. DH leaves September 3rd and will be gone for a year. During the time he's gone I want to lose about 60 pounds. Hopefully, clean eating, STS, and HIIT will get me to goal before he gets home.

Diane

Hubby and I are restarting our 2nd round of STS on 9-14-09! (we did a 6 month rotation earlier and now will complete the regular 3 month rotation) We are doing a rotation of Gym Styles right now just to "fill in" the weeks but I personally can't wait to begin STS again! I'm doing the Insanity program right now and may incorporate a few of those cardio workouts with STS on the next go around (unless SHOCK CARDIO comes out soon! :) :))

Denise

My tentative plan right now is to start STS again in September.

Bummer. The weight ticker is not showing up. Off to see what I did wrong.

Last edited:
I'm planning my next round of STS to start 9-13-09 and my first STS workout would be 9-14-09.

I'm on my rest week from finishing up STS and then I'm doing four weeks of other Cathe workouts before I restart.

I plan to start in Sept. after the kids start school. I started the 6 month cycle back in March and didn't get to do Meso 3 due to re-injury to my back and vacation. I hope to finish it this time. I think I'll do the 6 month cycle again:) But I'll not do plyo legs since this is what re-injured my back.

I have been experimenting around with STS, doing workouts from various cycles just to get a feel for them. However, I would like to start a rotation in earnest in September.

Starting in September too

I plan to start STS in September too. I think my first w/o will be 8/31 as it is a Monday. lol:D

This will be by second time through, I think I'll stick with the 3 1/2 month rotation.

I'm planning on starting a 3 1/2 month rotation this Sept too. I was hoping to do the Shock Cardio and Weights all at once but starting Sept. 1 would be ideal as we would be done right before Christmas!

I'm in!
Heather

I'm planning my next round of STS to start 9-13-09 and my first STS workout would be 9-14-09.

I'm on my rest week from finishing up STS and then I'm doing four weeks of other Cathe workouts before I restart.

Cathy,

We are restarting the exact same day, 9-14 will be hubby and I's 1st workout as well! :) Yeah!

Denise

I'm planning on starting a 3 1/2 month rotation this Sept too. I was hoping to do the Shock Cardio and Weights all at once but starting Sept. 1 would be ideal as we would be done right before Christmas!

I'm in!
Heather

That's what I was thinking too!

ETA: and now that I have set a start date - I am EXCITED to get started

Last edited:
I'm starting the 14th too!! I'm ordering STS with the next paycheck so hopefully it will be in by then. SO excited!! :)

I am also doing STS again starting in September but I can't figure out if I am going to do the 3 mesos in order, or do an undulating rotation. Anyone else in the same boat?

I will be starting another rotation in September too. I was going to start again last week - and did the first few workouts- but easy to get sidetracked in the summer. With school starting, I have more reason to be getting up early to get in my workouts.

I am thinking I will do what will probably be a 5 month rotation. I am thinking I will do Meso 1 and 2 for two months each and Meso 3 just once through. I wasnt as big of a fan of Meso 3 and got my best results with 1 and 2. I might change my mind while I am in it - but I think 1 month of 3 is enough for me.

Hopefully when I start Meso 2 STS cardio will be here... :) It's looking like September filming so November shipment is probably most likely the earliest we'll see it.

Glad to see so many of us on the STS bandwagon. I was thinking of doing the 3 month rotation but that 5 month sounds interesting. I should just go small now and see how I do.

When the check-in starts, should we put in the check in forum or put one in the STS forum? Just wondering where it would be easily found.

I am also, totally getting back into Cathe workouts after not wanting to do her for years. Yes I must say it probably has been a couple of years since I was excited about picking up a Cathe workout. Now I am combining her workouts with others and finding them exciting again.

For cardio, I am thinking of doing her 4DS, part of drill max, or 1/2 of her interval max workouts.

Rhonda

I'm HOPING to start again on 9/7 or 9/14. I completed Mesos 1 and 2 but reinjured my shoulder (stupidly trying to heave up a 65 lb. barbell for bench press in Meso 2 - as I "patiently" await the Tower to use as my barbell rack). So I am awaiting MRI results and once doctor gives the okay, I will jump back on the STS bandwagon and HOPE the Tower gets here by Meso 2 (although I would really love it by Meso 1 for the pullups...but...) I would love to be part of a check-in if you have one!

STS in September - with a bit of a twist

Hey all - I'm also starting STS in September. I did Meso 1 earlier this year, but got side-tracked from my fitness goals due to a hectic schedule. Also, I found that I wasn't doing enough yoga to keep my old injuries happy...it really is a fine line for me - I get so excited about working out hard my presonal yoga practice suffers, and then I tend to backslide into being overly preoccupied about eating and the aesthetic results.

So this Sepetember I'll be starting STS, but will only be doing it twice a week - Tuesdays for upper body, Thursdays for lower. That means I'll do the leg workouts twice (Disc 1, Disc 3 one week, Disc 2 and 3 the following). It slows down the 3.5 month rotation, but is shorter than the 6 month rotation. Also, I think I'll be more successful in completing the whole program this way.

I also pre-ordered Shock Cardio, so when that arrives, I'll do one of those a week too. In addition to Cathe kicking my butt, I'll be dancing, and doing lots of yoga to keep my mind and body healthy :) If anyone else is intersted in this type of rotation, let me know and maybe we can start a check in!

Just a reminder that I will be starting a checkin on Monday unless someone wants to start it on Sunday. I figured I will put it in the checkin forum unless others want it in the STS forum. I am just thinking about calling it STS check in week of XXX. This way anyone doing STS in any format/rotation can join us.

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.