STS first time!

Oh Carolyn, I'm so sorry about your son! Poor guy! :( I hope he feels better really soon!!

I'm so glad you go through HC well! Yay! I love that move on the side of the step where you go up down from elbows to hands. It is a little awkward at first, but it really works your arms doing that! You have to control the move down so much, I really feel that in my chest and triceps, as well as shoulders it seems. It's like you need the whole upper body stabilizing you so that you don't plunk down too hard. Here's hoping for core DOMS! lol I always feel like I get plenty of sweat and my heart thumps when I do HC so I don't get to worried about getting cardio in the same day :eek:. I was thinking Cathe's two newest would be great for add on cardio...like you could do one of the shorter premixes from either dvd right before the HC workout to get your heart rate up there and then it would stay up (at least for me!) during the HC exercises. I agree about the production values though...I'm sooo spoiled with Cathe's perfect productions and her meticulous attention to detail with the set, clothes, lighting and of course all her premixes. No one compares! Sandra's pretty new to the dvd thing and really just starting out...so hopefully as she gets geared up and more successful she'll put more polished workouts out there.

Ok, I haven't had these in a while, but my butt and upper legs are so sore from AB! In a good way! I love DOMS!;). Hurts so good!

Carolyn, poor Luke! It sounds so bad! The meds must have started to work already, I hope? Good going on the HC! You gals who work out daily are much stronger for it. I'm too selfish with my time to exercise every day.:eek:

Ok, so I've pretty much talked myself out of ordering the topper by today to take advantage of the 15% off. I don't want to pre-order XTrain so early since there are many more months before the DVDs are released. I'm hoping that the coupons will be available every coming month too. I went back to check the coupons for the last 3-4 months, and they are the same. Fingers crossed.

Colleen, that neti pot story is gross! I like the concept of it but I'm such a wimp that the idea of using it freaks me out. It's as if I'm pouring liquid into my head! My friend says you can actually see all the dirt and pollen get washed out. Yuck.

Loved your description of a body looking 'tighter' with more muscle and less fat. A lightbulb went off when I read that. That must be where I am. I am essentially the same pants size, but things fit looser, and I feel more toned in places, etc.

Still watching so much Olympics, esp during primetime, so we have no time to watch anything else.

Jean and Meredith, I will borrow Fifty Shades from the library, but I am in queue with a hundred other people. Oh well, I can wait. Have to catch up on endless mags.

Meredith, does the Clarisonic clean your pores?

Last edited:
Today was Disk 11 – whew, I’m glad it’s done, it was HARD today! I completely exhausted on a couple of the exercises and I can just feel everything as I’m sitting here typing!
Colleen, did the article say where the person who got a parasite was geographically? I could imagine that happening in some third world country where the water isn’t clean, but I feel pretty safe using it here in the U.S. Loved your explanation of the “skinny fat”! Anyway, I was down about .5 lbs today so I updated my weight in the workout manager :) It’s the small things (and I do mean small)

Carolyn, way to go on the HC! Your description just makes it sound so hard! And I guess it really works based on how sore you were! Poor Luke! I hope he starts feeling better soon! I’m glad he was able to get some sleep! The 50 Shades books read extremely fast. I never have time to read either, but these books… well, let’s just say they are hard to put down. I will have to find time for AB, since everyone loves it so much. Maybe next week.

Betty, yeah for DOMS for you too! The neti pot is actually not as gross as it seems. Believe me, this is coming from someone who took over 10 years to try it! I have to say that I never saw dirt come out, but… it does bring the mucus with it. I know, sounds so gross, but you feel so clean afterwards! Easier to breathe! I don’t do it every day, although I probably should. I’d say the Clarisonic is best for exfoliation of the skin. I use a toner to clean pores and have a facial every now and then. Your skin does feel super soft afterwards. A few years back a bunch of ladies were raving about it on another board, so I picked one up. They are expensive, but I’ve had (and used mine) for a couple of years now, so I guess it was an okay investment. I can’t believe you’re going to get 50 Shades from the library. You’ll just die waiting for the cue for books 2 and 3! Well, you probably won’t, but I would have. CostCo has them for $10 each. Just saying…

Jean, don’t kill yourself for not working out. Everyone needs a break! I’m glad your books finally came.

Okay, off to get ready for work! Have a great day!

OMG, there are no words to describe the humidity today!:mad::mad::mad: It's Wednesday and all, you know?? My son is going to love Plyo Legs today with this humidity!

I did TBT UB today. I am still so sore in my butt and upper legs from AB. Had a hard time getting in and out of my car, stepping up on a sidewalk, etc :D

Carolyn, sounds like you were run over by a tractor trailer! I don't know if I would be able to work out! How about yoga or extended stretch? The best remedy for that!

Hooray for Luke! I still worry about the same breathing thing as you, or my kids choking on food in another room nearby and me being unaware of it, etc!

Did you get that rain? We had several hours' worth--imagine! But, alas, it brought more humidity.

Guess what? [email protected] wrote back to say that they don't carry the topper any more, even though a link from an old (2011) forum post still brings me there! Good thing I didn't order. I would have ended up pre-ordering early with nothing else. Amazon sells it; I just haven't wanted to take the plunge yet.

Meredith, every oz of weight loss counts!:D Congrats on looser clothing too! Have a nice day at work!

Jean, I absolutely love to read, so no problem that the books are over 500 pgs long!

Hey all! :)

Well, yesterday I got home from work and wound up with a huge migraine and a crazy long aura before it. I was feeling really "off" the last couple of days...really foggy headed or "cotton headed" as I describe it, which is often how I'll feel before a migraine comes on. It's been such a long time since I had one, though, that I didn't recognize the prodromal symptoms until it hit me last night. I ended up going to bed at 8:30 right after I put the kids to bed! I felt fairly good when I woke up so after my morning coffee I did CrossFire (the extreme premix minus the second plyo tabata section). I was going to skip the bonus core too but I glanced at the clock, realized I had some time and couldn't resist doing it. I had some ab doms from HC yesterday so we'll see tomorrow if that was a good idea or not! :eek:
Then as the day wore on, my headache has sort of gotten worse plus a little nausea. So far I've taken two excedrin migraine, then later 2 ibuprofen. I can function but it still sort of stinks :(.

I was grinning like crazy when I read about your core DOMS this morning Carolyn! I was like YESSSS...Muwahahahaha! lol Good stuff! :D. I'm so glad Luke feels better, too! I'm planning on doing LBB tomorrow, too! I think it's a good one to do after an HC day to lay off core and upper body. ;)

Meredith- I'm tempted to try the neti pot again. I really miss how it made my sinuses feel so much better! Maybe if I buy some distilled water and boil it in the microwave I'll feel less paranoid. lol I can't remember where I read that article and I haven't seen anything else since about it.

Jean- I love putting my workouts on the workout manager! I'll often sketch out my plans for the month using that, although sometimes I'll end up changing and switching it as I go. I also love being able to look back and see what I did using it. Sometimes the program is a little glitchy though and I have to refresh the screen when I use it, especially if I'm switching workouts around, it can be a little slow and freeze.

Okay, I hear them screening the next patient...better run!

Good Evening girls!

I have been once again crazy busy at work!!! But, I am doing well with my workouts this week. Everything else seems to have slowed down. Yeah!!!

Tonight is Afterburn!!!

Carolyn---Congrats on your doms from HC. Those are some tought worjouts. I seem to have trouble with my wrists with those workouts. I am trying to strengthen them, but its not working. Oh well, I will keep attemping them. Hope you son is all better!!

Meredith---Congrats on the inches loss. Any type of loss is awesome, inches, fat, pounds....I'll take it!!!

Colleen---I hope your heachache goes away....I know how horrible the migranes are. Shut eye is normally the only treatment for them. Sending ZZZZZZZ's your way. I hope you feel better!!!

Jean---I think my body is happy too. I am still going to try for 4 more pounds over the next 3 months. I hope I can do it!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!:)

Betty---I ordered the high step topper from amazon a while ago. I just love it. But also watch ebay for it. Sometimes you will see on on there.

Okay, off to wokout!!! BBL :)

Missy- do you have push up bars? I got some Reebok brand ones from Target awhile ago and when I do HC I try to use them as much as possible. It's not always feasible depending on the move, but the more time I can keep my wrists from being in a flexed position I figure the better. The other thing I do is I'll try to position my hands on the edge of the step for some moves so that the wrist isn't completely flexed on top of the step. For example, in volume 2 where she has you doing the dragging plank over the step, I'll start with my hands on the floor like normal then when I step up with my hands I'll go up on the edge of the step slightly instead of placing my hands right in the middle. I hope that makes sense...:confused:. There will inevitably be times that the hand is flexed but with those modifications I've been doing great. Also, the stronger your forearms are (like from STS, remember when we were all saying how are forearms were so sore??:eek:) the better it supports your wrists, too.
Okay, Lydia is begging me to get off and go check out the garden...better run! :)

Colleen---I use to have some push up bars but I never used them so I sold them on ebay. Maybe I will look for another pair. It makes good since. That is what bothers me. I think they are awesome workouts but my wrists arent strong enogh. I wil work on that! Thanks for the modifications. I will let you know how it goes.

I decided to do CSS instead of AB. I havent done it in awhile. So I did it and loved it of course. I was sweating and just love the prisoner squats and also the puddle jumpers (speed skaters) Those are some of my favorite moves. I always watch myself in the mirror and think "boy, I sure have come a long way....I look good!!!) hahaha :) Sometimes it is nice to tell you self "good job"

Okay, off to bed. Good night!

Check back tomorrow!

Colleen, I hope your migraine goes away. Isn't it weird how it came on after Missy experienced hers? You haven't had one in a very long time, I thought. My experience with migraines is that they never really completely go away, even with pain meds. There's always a little niggling pain in the background, then it returns the next day. Sometimes I feel it while I'm sleeping. You're amazing how highly functional you are while toting such a migraine.

Jean, my son just started Meso 3 this week, so this was his first experience with Plyo Legs, my fave.:confused: He doesn't do any cardio, though. He used to run here and there.

I do input my workouts in WM. It's hard to search around though. Has anyone noticed the slight improvement in it, where you can jump months more easily now? Before, you had to press the month, and wait for it to slowly load. Imagine if you had to check back 6 months. Frustrating! You can thank me for requesting that little upgrade. I also asked them to add a search feature. For example, when was last time I did a particular workout? They haven't obliged yet. Next, I'd like an alias for our usernames. Like for Colleen to be able to use eyefit instead of cokonkel, but keeping all her history and not having to start from scratch. Don't want to lose the cathlete status!:eek:

Missy, never doubt that you have done good, baby!

Carolyn and Mary, here's to good weather on your vacation weeks!

Carolyn, I got quite a visual with your description of rug fibers (mine were all loose today, for sure), dog hair, and crumbs. I could almost smell Cuda.:D

Those are good prices on the books, Jean and Mer.

Last edited:
Hey all-

Sorry I have been MIA for the past few days. Between cleaning and packing we have been super busy. I've also been glued to the Olympics when I can...loving women's gymnastics, men's swimming and sychronized diving :)

So after not working out for ten days.....yes you read that right ten days, I'm embarrassed to admit and can't remember the last time that happened, I did AB today! OMG was that hard. I usually don't think it's that bad but I was dying today. I really can't go that long without working out. I will fully admit I was being lazy part of those ten days. I was apparently taking this order from the doctor to gain weight very seriously haha! I didn't workout and was eating like crazy. Needless to say I gained weight. It was a nice break from my usual rigid schedule of eating and working but I was starting to feel like crap. My body was not happy with my laziness. Back to my normal self today. I'm 30 weeks today and figured I have 10 weeks (more or less) to get in shape for delivery.

The house is coming along. We cleaned for 6 hours the other day and still aren't done yet. The basement was nasty...lots of cobwebs...gross! It's looking good now though. Can't wait to set up my workout stuff. We also got the kitchen cleaned, so now just to finish the 2 bedrooms, bathroom and living room. Tony and I are neat freaks so we are cleaning everything, walls and windows included. Tony has tomorrow off and will do some then and then I have Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon off so we are hoping to move and get everything done for the most part.

Jean- I did really like how many different body types there on on the roadtrips. Everyone is so nice and people just work at their own intensity. No judgements are made. Everyone is just happy to meet other Cathletes and Cathe of course. That blonde lady is Lorriane. She was there last year too. Lots of energy yes haha!

Colleen- Sorry about your migraine. Hope it goes away soon. I heard they are just horrible! Way to go on your workouts! I feel ya on doing a workout enough and then it becomes easier....that would be AB for me, with today being a strong exception! Thanks for yoiur concern about my pt. You are so sweet. I did ask my mgr if I could be scheduled on CD for the remainder of my pregnancy but unfortunately they are so short staffed on Geri Psych so she said they couldn't do that. Her advice was horrible. She said to just stay away from the combative pts. Ummm yeah they are so unpredictable you never know who is gonna fight or not.

Missy- Is your bee sting better?! Sounds so painful! Glad to hear the truck is up and running like it should be :)

Betty- Way to work AB :) I am loving the Olympics too. The women's final was so great wasn't it. McKayla's vault was outstanding...should have been a perfect score. Can't wait for the women's individuals tomorrow :) I don't have a Clarisonic but have always wanted one. Curried lentils and potatoes with overeasy eggs on top....YUM!!!!! Can you post that recipe if you have time? It sounds sooo good :)

Carolyn- Hope your son is feeling better. Poison Ivy is just horrible isn't it?! I am so with you on the women's swimsuits.....so ugly!!!! Did you come to a decision on the pool? I'm totally with you! The other option sounds like lawsuit waiting to happen. Sorry to hear about your carpet. Too bad you don't live closer. Tony gets a discount where he works. I'm so excited for you and your family's vacation! You are gonna have a blast!

Meredith- Way to keep rocking out STS. I feel ya with the crappy eating. I was bad these bad few days and today's workout was sooo hard! I honestly wanted to take a nap after I finished and have been exhausted all day. We will for sure take a picture of the baby's room. I'm so excited to get everything all set up :) I am loving the Olympics too. The women's final was so great wasn't it. McKayla's vault was outstanding...should have been a perfect score. Can't wait for the women's individuals tomorrow :)

Almost done with work! YAY! Can't wait for 12:15 so I can be in bed and sleeping. Tired!

Chat tomorrow :)

Hello! I did Slide & Glide, the Cardio/Abs/Stretch pre-mix today, using my new 6x8 outdoor carpet remnant that I picked up from Home Depot for $17. Will I ever find a suitable surface for these disks?! The 6x8 size seemed about right, but the pile on the carpet is very low and it’s not easy to glide on this surface either. The standing cardio was doable, but all the plank work was hard, especially the mountain climbers. Those just take your breath away! I was reading somewhere on else on the Cathe forums where someone called Amanda “too perfect.” That made me laugh. She does look phenomenal though – perfect abs for sure!

Betty, will you ever get a topper?! What a bummer that Cathe doesn’t sell them anymore! You know what you could do? Just buy a step, saw it in half and staple it back together in a square size, just like Cathe did in the early days. :) Just kidding of course. I can hardly believe that she put out that video! I think it is cool that your son is doing Cathe too! And thank you very much for seeking improvement to the workout manager! How does one’s status change? Is it all based on your post count?

Carolyn (and Betty too), sorry for all your humidity! Good for you for working out through it. I’m not sure I would have had the energy.

Jean, are you a realtor? I put my workouts into the manager every day, but I am still trying to figure that thing out. What do you mean when you say it’s fun to see what you’ve done at the end of the month? Do you mean the icons of all of the disks? Do you all remember when Cathe would sell the calendar with the stickers so you could do that at home?

Colleen, sorry to hear about your migrane! I can’t even imagine working out in the middle of that, but you did it! Wow, what kind of wonder woman are you? :) Seriously, I hope you are doing better today!! If the idea of the neti pot scares you, I’d stay away from it. It’s kind of a funky feeling even when you aren’t scared of it.

Missy (and everyone else), thanks for the congrats! You know that I was back up my .5 this morning! :) Ah, well. I’ll just go for the inches loss. It’s amazing to me that I’ve made it (almost) an entire month without missing a single workout. I’m proud of me! Missy, with your two workouts a day, I’m so proud of you too! Awesome for you for admiring yourself in the mirror! That is just SO cool!!!

Hi Marie!!! Good to see you! I think you should cut yourself a break – you’re pregnant! Plus, you’re cleaning and moving, so you’re definitely seeing a lot of physical activity! I’m sure you still look amazing! I’ll bet the time off did your body good!

Si, did we lose you?! How was your seaweed class? How’s Week 4 going for you?

Mary, how are you doing?

Hey everyone,

It's not the same if I don't start off griping about the humidity. So: it is agonizingly humid! I didn't think this level was possible!:mad: Mer, this is why I'd give an arm and leg to live in CA!

I agree that the plank work in S&G is hard. In her LIS workouts, as a matter of fact. Before LIS, I had never seen or done anything like it (discs, dragging, etc)! That is a good buy on your carpet remnant. You'll come across the perfect surface soon. Are you serious about the step/topper (I will get one, I promise) in Cathe's video?? It sounds hysterical!

Amanda does look perfect, doesn't she?

Marie, it doesn't feel like 10 days. Wow! That must be a record for you. But don't feel bad for one moment. You are doing so much with the cleaning, packing, moving. (Cathe should have a MovingMax icon for that cardio!) You'll need to slow down as your belly gets larger.

Here's that recipe: scroll down till you see it. Eggs for supper: Three easy skillet dinners - The Boston Globe

Carolyn, you guys are so cute, doing your own Olympics! Yours sounds like an idyllic life! I'm sure my son is seeing STS results (not visibly yet though), considering that at that age, it's so easy for them to look scuplted and gain strength! And on the whole, he eats pretty healthy too, so that should help. I think he doesn't get enough protein though.

have to run!

Hello Everyone!!!

Phew, between planning and cooking for the seaweed trip and other cooking classes I've had it's been a busy 2 weeks! The seaweed trip was awesome!!! I absolutely love teaching and it is always fun to see what types of personalities you get on the trips. People will travel from different states and have so many different backgrounds. Keeps it interesting. :)

I also had a cooking class on Soothing Inflammation wit Food for this Traumatic Brain Injury group, which is very rewarding and I love.

My workouts are going awesome! I can't believe week 4 is almost complete! I had to miss my yoga Friday b/c I left at 6am for Seaweed on Friday and I had to move my week 4 routine to M, W, F, b/c I didn't get home until 8pm Sunday and the gym was closed. Anyway, I feel stronger this week which is encouraging and yet the workouts are still really hard. I increased my weight for triceps and back b/c last week I felt it was too easy. I'm already sore from doing so! I also am noticing that I can go deeper into the pushups, although still on my knees! :) Today I am doing Slide and Glide (the cardio, abs and stretch) and then also STS Pilates style Abs. Tomorrow it is the dreaded legs, lol!

At first I was super excited about having a week off between meso cycles, but I am feeling a little hesitant. When I started off the program, I had been out of my weight training routing for a while and am finally feeling stronger and noticing results. And I tend to quickly lose that when I don't keep up with my resistance training. So a few questions for all of you! Are we really only allowed to do stretching, yoga, pilates? What about cardio? And what about something like Travel Fit? I set up my calendar on WM for next week and did a combo of stretching, cardio, yoga, pilates and 1 day for Travel Fit, but was needing some encouragement that either that is too much and I need to back off a little or that this was the right amount. I can see how stretching, yoga and pilates would be good for a rest week, but cardio won't feel like rest for me. So what did you all do? Did you find that the rest week really helped gear you up for the next mesocycle? I'm super interested in hearing your experience with this.

Meredith, sorry your rug isn't quite what you need for S&G! I was cracking up this morning when I read your post b/c that is the exact workout I'm planning to do. Can you beleive it is week 4 and we are almost done with Meso cycle 1?!?! What workouts are you planning for next week? Congrats on noticing changes in your body and inches off. I'll check in again tomorrow when I am officially done with Meso 1!!!

Enjoy your day everyone!

Si and Meredith- I did lots of cardio the week between Meso 1 and 2 but after Meso 2 I really felt the need for that rest! I stuck to mostly yoga and light/easy cardio during that second recovery week. You'll likely feel like you've lost a little strength when you start out that first week back to weights but it bounces back really quickly.

So...I'm really depressed right now. :( I just found out my sister is back with the loser (the Parasite as I like to call him). This is so bad. Suffice it to say since her divorce she's been making some bad decisions and none of us knows what to do. It especially sucks because I worry about my niece. I realized yesterday that my migraine was tied to the stress from this past weekend. I always tend to get more migraines when I'm under a lot of mental or emotional stress. I had a headache on Sunday, too but it was more of a tension headache. I think the reason the migraine continued yesterday might've been because I did workout :eek:. I felt fine when I woke up and it wasn't until an hour after my workout that the headache came back so I have a sneaking suspicion the increased blood flow from the intense cardio might have contributed. Oh well...I still don't regret working out! I need this stress release!!

Jean- I laughed when I read your one post about Carolyn doing her abs. LOL Love it!

Carolyn- good luck packing! That's one of the most stressful things about going on a trip. I always end up forgetting at least one important thing!

Betty and Mer- that is so hilarious about Cathe and the jimmy-rigged step! lol I remember some old videos with other instructors too that had some pretty chancey looking/home made looking equipment before a lot of this stuff got on the market! Ah, the memories!

Okay, gonna get going. TTYL!

Oh my goodness, Si, you read my mind. I was totally coming her to ask about what workouts everyone did on the rest week, and there you were asking the same thing! I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I will have absolutely no problem not lifting weights :) Nice to see you back on the forum!

I think it is the Strong & Heavy series where she has the stapled up step. Now I'll have to go and look. It is hilarious! Did you all have the wooden steps for The Firm back in the day? I was in college and couldn't afford them, so I used a 10" metal stool I bought at Target (which I still have to this day) with 2 phone books on top for my Leg Presses. Can you believe it? I did that for years and it worked just fine.

Betty, come on out for a visit!

Colleen, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Sometimes people just have to learn for themselves. I'm with you on physical manifestations of stress - they SUCK! I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Jean, yes. And thanks for posting that description!

Carolyn, these books have been described as "mommy porn" and I guess you could say there's a lot of description of sex, but the love story is really good too. (When I think of porn, I think "total cheese.") And, while I don't mind reading about all the sex :) some people say it's too much. It wasn't for me. Loved the description of the kids doing "Olympics" - priceless!

Hey! I just noticed that post numbers are not going up! I've been at post #61 for the last three posts. What the heck? I'll never be a Cathlete at this rate! :)

Edited to add, I'm a dork... it always lists your highest post count. On another forum I'm on, it always posts the particular post number that you are on. Sorry!

Good Evening!!! I am so excited! Today is my Friday. I have a 3 day weekend!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Colleen---I struggled with headaches for several days after my migrane. I think it was 4 days. I would just have a mild headache. It sucked. Looks of sleep, it was helped me!!! I hope you feel better.

Marie---So glad to hear you are in your new home cleaning! I bet it is very exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of your place!!! My beesting is better. I still have a bump on my back/shoulder where it stung me. But no pain or itching anymore. I understand the not doing any workouts for days and then doing it again, OMG, this is hard!! It its truely amazing how quickly you lose it!!! That is what keeps me motivated not to stop!!! Have a nice weekend cleaning!!!

Betty---Thanks...you are sweet!

Meredith--the scale can absolutely make you go crazy!!! Not sure if you were here while I was battling my scale addiction?? But I was obsessed. So now I do monitor the scale but I don't let it ruin my day!!! You body will flucuate the pds. So just enjoy your exercise and healthy lifestyle and you will be fine!!! I also gage it on my clothes!!! :)

Jean---You are doing awesome on the weights!!! Keep it up! I bet you look amazing!!!

Carolyn---Your kids are too cute! I can picture them in the pool doing laps!!! Have fun on vacation!!!

Okay, off to bed!!! Chat tomorrow!

Wow! Whoever watched women's gymnastics- how cool was that?! I just love that sport! I'm so glad it was a slow night at work so I could keep an eye on it :)

All this talk of S-n-G! That's the one I did today too. I'm telling you all, I don't know if it's because I'm growing daily or because I took 10 days off but that was one hard workout today. I have really been modifying these past 2 days. Tomorrow we are moving most of the stuff so I'm thinking I'll just count that as my workout. I think I need to start taking it easy or something. I'm excited for the weather to get a lot cooler so I can start walkign for my workouts. If anyone has pregnancy stories of when they started to get more tired and had to modify workouts I would love to hear them. I'm just not used to being this exhautsted but of course I am pregnant right haha!

Meredith- Thanks for the compliment :) You're very sweet! Thanks for the heads up on Home Depot. I'll have to check them out for cheap rugs. I need a nice big one for the basement. I hope you find an ideal one soon.

Jean- Our new place is closer to work by 15 minutes. YAY for a half hour drive instead of 45 minutes :) Speaking of different weight increments I need some too. It's never ending with buying new equipment and workouts.

Carolyn- That is so cute about your kids doing their own Olympics :) I could picture it so perfectly. Thanks for the compliment on AB. Unfortunately I think it might be the last time I do it. Gotta start moditfying big time now.

Betty- Thanks for posting that recipe. Can't wait to try it. Sounds sooo good! I'm with you on the humidity. I can't take it!!!

Si- So glad you had fun at on your seaweed trip. Sounds very interesting. Congrats on feeling stronger too. Great feeling! As far as rest week I did only cardio.....no weights, no bands. I did yoga too :)

Colleen- Sorry to hear about your sister. It's so frustrating isn't it?! Like why can't you see what you're doing?!

Missy- Enjoy your 3 day weekend :)

Good Morning and Happy Friday! I am off today!!! So, I got up early did my morning 60 minutes of cardio!!! Starting my dy right!!!

So, look at my ticker!!! The scale went down!!! Inches update: I lost another 2 1/2 inches, bringing my total to 32 inches lost!!!

I couldn't be happier!

Have a lovely day today!!!! Check in later! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.