STS Check in

Hey, Melissa!
I have D23 and D24 to complete and then I'll be on my active recovery week. Looks like we are just about on the same schedule. Are you still doing the double wave STS? I seem to recall you were.

Oh good! I’m so happy to have someone to finish with No, I made it through double weeks of the first two weeks of meso 2 and that was when I got burned out and took a week off. So I did single weeks for week 3 and 4. I figured backing off was better than quitting lol.

Oh good! I’m so happy to have someone to finish with No, I made it through double weeks of the first two weeks of meso 2 and that was when I got burned out and took a week off. So I did single weeks for week 3 and 4. I figured backing off was better than quitting lol.
Exactly! You did the right thing. I tried the double STS once and it was too hard. I felt it was dragging out and not motivating as the 3.5 month rotation. This is my 3rd time with the STS Rotation. I really do love it but about every 18 months. I do go back and pull out disks when I want to do one.

So good to hear that there are still a few of us hanging in with STS! So motivating to be doing this alongside you all.

This is my 3rd time with the STS Rotation. I really do love it but about every 18 months. I do go back and pull out disks when I want to do one.
This is my 3rd or 4th time too. I try to fit it in every year or two as well. It was produced 12 years ago, but it certainly stands the test of time! So well designed and produced. Got to love it. But I agree, the 3.5 month rotation is just right. I wouldn't want it much longer since there are so many other great Cathe programs to do as well!

Felt like all the hard word of STS started to pay off yesterday! Woke up feeling sore and tired. But by the afternoon I was full of energy and did more than usual :) - a little 3km walk/run with hubby + shovelling +. Disk 32 (Plyo Legs) + KPC. I think I am finally building some stamina. Yay! But I must say I couldn't get through all those wicked pikes on the ball by the end of Kick Punch and Crunch! o_O Plyo Legs is totally awesome - a favourite for sure. I have to remember to go back to that one. And week 3 has many different moves from week 1 and 2. Cathe keeps it fresh with a huge variety of challenging leg and cardio moves.

Today I went for a lovely 1.5 hr. walk with hubby and did ICE Low Impact Sweat with the blizzard blast and icy core add-ons. I think I will sleep well tonight!

Felt like all the hard word of STS started to pay off yesterday! Woke up feeling sore and tired. But by the afternoon I was full of energy and did more than usual :) - a little 3km walk/run with hubby + shovelling +. Disk 32 (Plyo Legs) + KPC. I think I am finally building some stamina. Yay! But I must say I couldn't get through all those wicked pikes on the ball by the end of Kick Punch and Crunch! o_O Plyo Legs is totally awesome - a favourite for sure. I have to remember to go back to that one. And week 3 has many different moves from week 1 and 2. Cathe keeps it fresh with a huge variety of challenging leg and cardio moves.

Today I went for a lovely 1.5 hr. walk with hubby and did ICE Low Impact Sweat with the blizzard blast and icy core add-ons. I think I will sleep well tonight!
GO GIRL!!!

I've been so lazy for the last 2 days. Only exercise is walking my dog. I really have to get out of this funk i'm in.
Going to my condo on the inter-coastal waterway in South Carolina tomorrow for a week. Hoping that helps and the beaches haven't closed so i'll be able to walk on the beach.
Hope everyone is healthy.

Today I completed D23 and D24 followed by Extended Stretch and Body Fusion SB Abs.
Yay, finished with Meso 2 and will have a nice week of light cardio;):):p

Took a rest day on Saturday and yesterday I did Disk 33 and Extended Stretch and went for a long walk. So good to get out in the sunshine these days. Planned to do Squat Rack Legs today (Disk 39) but forearms are a little tight from yesterday's workout. So hope to go for a run today (going up to 50 degrees here today! :)) and do Cardio Core Circuit instead. Will plan to do Disk 39 tomorrow. Always good to have a plan and have workouts to look forward to!

I can’t believe I have only two more weeks. Yay!! It’s gone by so fast.
Good for you Dchisum! And so awesome that you have found the time has gone by quickly! Love your positive attitude!

I did a couple of YouTube walks and disc 37 today
You are so close to the end, mbg1982!! Great job hanging in there!

Going to my condo on the inter-coastal waterway in South Carolina tomorrow for a week. Hoping that helps and the beaches haven't closed so i'll be able to walk on the beach.
Today I completed D23 and D24 followed by Extended Stretch and Body Fusion SB Abs
Wow, nickisteen! Not only 2 full STS programs in one day, you also managed to fit in abs and a thorough stretch! I guess you are officially out of your funk! Have fun in SC and hope you can hang out on the beach and find some peace and quiet and relaxation.

Stay safe and stay well, everyone.

Got a run in yesterday and then did Cardio Core Circuit as planned. A warning! CCC is tough!! I think the ab moves are the hardest of ALL Cathe's ab moves. They require a lot of hip strength. I had to modify 2 of them. My 60 year old body just couldn't do the back rolls and then quickly switch direction into a push-up! Serious stuff.

Started Week 4 of Meso 3 today with Disk 34. Was able to see an increase of 5-10% in my weights so this superbly designed program did just what it was designed to do. Finished it off with Stretch Max -Stability Ball Stretch. I highly recommend this stretch, especially after STS upper body workouts as Cathe does several chest and shoulder stretches. The music is dull so you may want your own tunes but I like that it is one of Cathe's longer stretch programs clocking in at 20 mins.

Have a great week everyone. Stay safe and stay healthy!

Got a run in yesterday and then did Cardio Core Circuit as planned. A warning! CCC is tough!! I think the ab moves are the hardest of ALL Cathe's ab moves. They require a lot of hip strength. I had to modify 2 of them. My 60 year old body just couldn't do the back rolls and then quickly switch direction into a push-up! Serious stuff.

Started Week 4 of Meso 3 today with Disk 34. Was able to see an increase of 5-10% in my weights so this superbly designed program did just what it was designed to do. Finished it off with Stretch Max -Stability Ball Stretch. I highly recommend this stretch, especially after STS upper body workouts as Cathe does several chest and shoulder stretches. The music is dull so you may want your own tunes but I like that it is one of Cathe's longer stretch programs clocking in at 20 mins.

Have a great week everyone. Stay safe and stay healthy!

I put it on my wish list to get Cardio Core Circuit.

I love Stretch Max.

I am on my active recovery week. Today I walked on the beach for 5 miles. So quiet. Not many people at all. There was an injured black scooter (bird) on the beach with a broken wing or leg and couldn't move and was in obvious distress. A lady called the police and they came and took the bird to a lady who rescues birds, treats them, and releases back into their natural habitat. It was so great to see this little bird get some help. :) I'll see if I can post some of the pics I took.

Sorry the pics are not rotated.

Attachments

• Black Scooter Bird_2 Cherry Grove Beach.jpg
    Black Scooter Bird_2 Cherry Grove Beach.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Black Scooter Bird_3 Cherry Grove Beach.jpg
    Black Scooter Bird_3 Cherry Grove Beach.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Black Scooter Bird_Cherry Grove Beach.jpg
    Black Scooter Bird_Cherry Grove Beach.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.