Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Yes, we are assuming she found apiece of bacon (or whatever it was) on the floor and it got stuck. Crazy! Great job on your walks and High Reps. That one isn’t one of my favorites either, but I don’t mind it once in awhile. You were lucky that Costco wasn’t too bad. I need to make a trip there too, but as usual I am procrastinating.

Julie As silly as it seems, we are hoping that the bacon was the issue too! Great job on your heavy upper body, core work, and bike ride! You were smart to plan to be home on your snow day. Hopefully if you get some it isn’t too bad!

This morning was a very sad 40/20. I knew it was going to be ugly when I was struggling through the warm up. I made it through the first half ok, but when I got to the butt kicks it was more like 20/40 and then 30/30 on whatever the next round was. I did a two minute rest before the last set, but called it quits after the first 2 exercises in that round. I just didn’t have it in me. After that was pilates based abs. Poor little Kiki did something to her back leg. It is hurting her and she is limping and keeping weight off it. I moved her to a small room by herself to rest it and may need to take her to the vet if it isn’t looking better. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your heavy upper body and core workout and bike ride in Maui. Good idea to go into the office a day early so you don't need to drive in snow. Though I hope you don't get any at all.

Pam Good for you in doing what you could of 40/20. That is such a hard one especially when you aren't feeling it. I have had days like that too, and at least you tried to do as much as you could. Good job with Pilates based abs. I hope whatever Kiki did to her back leg isn't serious and she is doing better tomorrow.

This morning I did Cardio Supersets. Then I went out to my mom's to take her to the doctor. The doctor had us go to get an ex-ray on her abdomen and blood work done. It is a starting point and we will see if anything comes back. Then I got the car in for servicing since the dealership is near where my mom lives. I am now pretty pooped and looking forward to going to bed.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on trying and getting through most of 40/20 and Pilates abs! I hope Kiki just needs rest and can get better.

Cheryl Great job on CS! I hope the tests can lead to something to help her.

This morning I was exhausted when I got up so I decided to skip my workout and went back to bed and slept until almost 7 which is crazy sleeping in for me. We already have about 2 inches of snow so I am glad I went into the office yesterday.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on CSS. I hope they are able to figure out what is going on with your mom. Hopefully you got a great nights sleep!

{B]Julie[/B] Good for you for sleeping in, I know that is crazy late for you to get up. It sounds like you definitely made the right call going in to the office yesterday instead of today!

This morning I had to take Butterbean and Scout in for their spays and then I did D32 plyo legs. It’s my favorite plyo leg workout because it doesn’t have 1/2 turn jumps . It does have one-legged burpees, but surprisingly they weren’t too bad. Kiki is still not using her leg, but she is still climbing to the top of the cat tree to sleep . I’ll give it a few more days to see if it gets better since the vet doesn’t do anything when this happens. Hopefully it will be better soon. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good idea to sleep in when you were exhausted. I was the same way this morning. It was a good idea to go to the office yesterday so you didn't have to drive in the snow.

Pam Great job on D32 Plyo Legs. You must be getting stronger if you thought the one-legged burpees weren't too bad. Hopefully Kiki's leg just needs a few more days to get better.

This morning I was exhausted too even though I got a good nights sleep. I decided to take the day off and I didn't do too much in the morning. In the afternoon we did a few errands and I had a dental appointment tonight for a cleaning. I did walk down to the dentist so at least I did something today.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D32 after dropping the kitties off at the vet! One legged burpees are better than one arm burpees in my opinion.

Cheryl Good for you for taking the day off and resting! Winter is especially exhausting for me and even if I get good sleep I still feel tired most days. Hope the dental appointment went well.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout and some core work. I think we ended up getting close to 5 inches of snow yesterday but we are supposed to get snow all through the weekend. I don't think much accumulation though.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Isn’t that frustrating when you feel like you got a good sleep but you’re still exhausted?! I had a dentist appointment yesterday too. It wasn’t too bad, but I have to go back in a couple of weerks for a filling. I’m not excited about that at all!

JulieGreat job on your heavy upper body and core work! Hopefully you don’t get too much more snow!

This morning was KPC, but I had to bail on the last couple of pikes. After I picked the kittens up from their spay yesterday Butterbean would’t leave her incision alone, so I put a surgery suit on her. She is still not happy about it. She keeps growling at the suit and of course they think they can’t walk when you first put it on them. She just kept falling over and laying on the floor. I hated laughing because she was so upset, but it was kind’ve funny . Have a great day!

Pam

Julie The dental appointment went pretty well though one of my crowns is starting to deteriorate. Good work on your heavy upper body workout and core work. I hope you don't get too much snow this weekend.

Pam Fillings aren't fun either. I need one of my crowns looked at. I can't afford a new one yet since DH also needs a few crowns. It get pretty pricey. Great job on KPC, those pikes at the end are hard. Too funny about Butterbean. It happens when you put a harness on them the first time. They keep falling over and think that they can't walk either.

This morning I did Tri Sets Lower Body. Then I went out to my mom's to sit in on her doctor's call. It looks like she has an infection that is probably causing all of her problems. The doctor prescribed antibiotics for her so hopefully it will help.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Tri sets LB! Hopefully the antibiotics kick in quickly for your mom and resolve her issues.

This morning was D33 Bis, Tris, and shoulders. Only one more week of STS . Butterbean is getting a little more used to her suit, but still being cautious about moving around. She and Scout already have a meet and greet this weekend! Kiki is starting to use her leg a little bit too so hopefully she’ll be running around again soon. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on D33 Bis, Tris and Shoulders. Hopefully Butterbean and Scout's meet and greet go well. That is great that Kiki is using her leg a little bit.

This morning my butt cheeks and legs were really talking to me after yesterdays leg workout. It was Intensity this morning but I had to modify to more low impact on the step but I couldn't finish the last blast because my legs were so sore. I didn't do the high impact hiit but I did do the low impact hiit. After that I got the housework and laundry done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh wow, you were brave even attempting any of Intensity when your legs were feeling like that! The step part of teh workout is the hardest! I hope your legs and butt have recovered .

This morning was supposed to be Step Moves and the cardio only premix of Circuit Blast. Step Moves isn’t really my favorite so I did a Step Sync premix that combines 2 of the bonus combos with 2 of the regular combos and did the Circuit blast cardio. It turns out Step Sync isn’t really a favorite of mine either! . Oh well, I got through it. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on KPC and knowing when you needed to stop the pikes! That is too cute about Butterbean. I would be laughing too! Great job on D33 and SS premix! Better to swap in something you enjoy. Hopefully the meet and greet goes well and Kiki continues to heal.

Cheryl Great job on Trisets LB! Great job on Intensity! That whole workout is hard but I remember the last step blast being really hard and of course the high impact is rough too. Hope the antibiotics are helping your mom feel better.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and some work on my backbends and forearm stand. Then I did some cleaning. Saturday was some mobility work and a hike in Lake Tahoe and then I had a pretty lazy day. Sunday was my actual lazy/rest day and this morning was a heavy lower body workout with some more forearm stand work. Cam has had 4 seizures in the last 24 hours. We had to give him some valium which is his "emergency" seizure medication. Last night we gave him some and it seemed to energize him but this morning after giving it to him, he is sleeping now. I hope it calms him down so he doesn't have anymore seizures. Poor guy!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout, backbends, forearm stand, mobility work, and hike. Also your heavy lower body workout and forearm stand work. Oh no! I’m so sorry for poor Cam. Wow, he was doing so well on the medication too, poor guy. I hope that he gets some good rest and doesn’t have any more seizures ☹️.

Yesterday was my rest day and it was pretty much a lazy day. This morning was D34 Chest and Back. I felt very strong today which was nice for a change! The people who came to meet Butterbean and Scout were great. They loved them and also fell in love with Lilli so they are picking up all 3 tomorrow . Ferris was supposed to have a meet and greet too, but they cancelled because they decided it wouldn’t be a good idea with their current cat. He has had so many applications though because he is so gorgeous. Most of them were crappy applications, but I have 2 people to call today who were approved. Squeaky also started vomiting again and not eating over the weekend, so I’m waiting to hear from the vet about taking her back in today. I sure hope they can figure out what’s going on with her, she has lost so much weight. . Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Pam Great job on the Step Sync premix. Funny that is one of my favorite step workouts.

Julie Good work on your heavy lower body workouts and your backbends and forearm stand, your mobility work and hike in Lake Tahoe. Poor Cam I hope the valium helps him.

Pam Great work on D34 Chest and Back. It is nice when you feel strong. Wow they are adopting 3 kittens, they will have their hands full. I hope you get someone good for Ferris. Oh poor Squeaky I hope the vet can figure out what is happening to her.

Saturday I was still pretty sore so we just went for a walk in the afternoon. Sunday I did another long walk and then went to the farmers market. The last two days have been really nice though a bit cold. Sunday afternoon we went for another short walk with our friend and Zoey. This morning I did Step Sync and then did a bit of cleaning. Then I went and got groceries in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Yea for taking a resting lazy day. Great job on D34! That lazy rest day must have helped recharge your strength. That is great news about 3 of your kitties. I am sure Ferris will get his forever home soon. I hope Squeaky starts doing better. Was really hoping it was just the bacon stuck to her tongue.

Cheryl Great job on walks and Step Sync! It was so weird, the valium we gave him on Sunday seemed to make him more energized and agitated but the same dose we gave on Monday morning calmed him down which it is supposed to do.

This morning I did a heavy back and bis workout and some core work. I am so tired. I am not sure what is going on as I don't feel I have gotten horrible sleep but I was really on the struggle bus this morning. It has been pretty cold and I am not a winter girl so maybe that is it. I really wish we could be like bears and hibernate all winter.

Have a great day!

CherylGreat job on all of your walks and Step Sync. I think one of the reasons it isn‘t one of my favorites is because I don’t know it yet so I feel clumsy when I’m doing it.

Julie Great job on your heavy back and bis and core work! I’m sure the weather doesn’t help with how you are feeling and you may be feeling some stress about Cam too. Spring will be here before we know it! We were really hoping it was just the bacon with Squeaky too, but thought that was really strange. She seemed suddenly completely normal when I got home from the vet that day though and seemed fine for a week. So strange.

This morning was Step Blast. The vet couldn’t get Squeaky in yesterday so I am taking her in this morning. I sure hope they can figure out what is going on. Butterbean, Scout, and Lilli are all getting picked up tonight so poor little Kiki isn’t going to know what to do with herself, She is back to running around, but her foot is still a bit swollen. Ferris has a meet and greet tomorrow morning with someone on standby to meet him if that one doesn’t go well. I have two people to call today who are interested in Cam and Sloane. My kitten room may be empty soon! We are going on a big trip in March, so the rescue knows I can’t have any kittens in March. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on SB! Wow so much good news with the foster kitties. Hopefully Kiki will get more rest for her foot. I hope they find out what is going on with Squeaky.

This morning I did lower body mobility work and a little headstand work. I can tell I took a week off from my mobility because my front splits were not as deep today. I have an all day meeting leadership meeting today. I dread these because there is so much small group discussion and then bring it back to the whole group and discuss. Ugh!

Have a great day!

Oops I did post yesterday but I guess I forgot to hit the post button.

Julie Good work on your heavy back and bis workout and core. Probably the weather and everything going on with Cam isn't helping with how tired you are. I know the winter can make me feel down with the lack of sunlight.

Pam It does help knowing the moves with the step workouts. It makes them a lot more fun. Good job on Step Blast. I hope the vet can figure out what is going on with Squeaky. It seemed once the piece of bacon was removed she was doing better. Wow you do have a lot of adoptions happening which is really good.

This morning I did LITE Pyramid Lower Body+ the Extended Stretch 2. I was supposed to go out to my mom's today but it snowed a bit last night so she didn't want me to drive out. So I made some banana muffins and a Blueberry Zucchini Loaf. In the afternoon I went out for a walk with a neighbor and her dog down to the pier and back. It was cold out but very refreshing.

Julie Good job on your lower body mobility work and your headstand work. It is amazing how fast you can lose your flexibility. I hated those type of meetings too. I hope the day goes fast for you.

This morning I did Rev'd Up Rumble and then did a bit of cleaning. In the afternoon I met up with a friend for tea.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Julie Yes, it’s been a good week for the kittens. Ferris went on a two week trial with the people who met him this morning. Great job on your lower body mobility and headstand work. That stinks that just taking a week off the mobility week makes such a difference. I hope your leadership meeting wasn’t too bad. I always hated those things!

This morning was D35 Plyo legs. I can’t believe I only have one more STS workout to go! I have to figure out what I’m going to do next. After the people left with Ferris I had a wish delivery. It was for a teenage girl who wanted a virtual shopping spree so that she can make over her room. She wants to do everything herself So she just got a credit card to use to buy everything. She was at the kidney center on the dialysis machine when I went to give it to her .

So funny that I wrote this and didn’t post and Cheryl had done the same thing with her post.

Cheryl Great job on PLB+ES 2! I’m not a banana fan, but your blueberry zucchini loaf sounds awesome! Squeaky was doing well for a week, but then started vomiting and not eating again. So frustrating. Great job on RUR and your cleaning! You met for tea! How civilized!

This morning CCC was on the calendar but I did Tabatacise and bonus abs 1 instead. Then we got a call from the vet’s office saying that Squeaky was scheduled for an endoscopy today and they were wondering where she was! Apparently the vet scheduled it after seeing her blood work and no one told us. My DH ran her over there and dropped her off for that because I had a wish delivery to do. He started her on steroids which may change when the scope results come back. She ate a little on her own tonight for the first time since Saturday, so that was encouraging.

Pam

Pam Great job on D35 Plyo Legs. That is great that she could do a virtual shopping spree to make over her room while she was on dialysis. That will make the time more bearable. Too funny that you did the same thing as me with your post. Good work on Tabatacise and bonus abs 1. I hope the endoscopy will show up something and that the steroids are helping her to eat a bit.

This morning I did LITE Pyramid Upper Body. Then I went out to my mom's to take her out. She is doing better but still is not 100% yet.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.