Strength in Numbers

Julie I love your description of Gunner tip-toeing. It is making me laugh picturing it :p. Animals are so funny! I also laughed reading your question about painting the exercise room a fun color. I guess it’s fun if you consider neutral fun :D. It’s called egret white which is a very light gray. Great job on your ride in Turkey and your flexibility and yoga work! I hope your crazy work day goes well.

This morning I had to take Brandy to the vet for a hernia repair. The poor girl was not happy about it at all. Then I came home and did Hiit 30/30. I hadn’t done that one in ages and it was nice to have such a short workout. I had a big breakthrough with the shiest little girl kitten yesterday. She suddenly decided that she wanted to come to me and climbed in my lap and was so happy. She was supposed to go to another foster, but I didn’t want her to start all over again so I kept her and gave the foster one of the other kittens. She is still under the couch when I go in, but now she is coming out to see me :). Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I am sure the dogs had fun in the mud. Great work on your heavy weight and core workouts, and your hike in Romania and yoga. I hope everything went well for your DHs first day back at work.

Pam Good job on KPC, Great Glutes and SJP. That is great that the scared kittens are doing so well. It does make you feel good to see the progress.

Julie Good work on your ride in Turkey and your flexibility and yoga work. I hope your day wasn't too crazy.

Pam I bet Brandy wasn't happy about having to go to the vet but it will be good when the hernia is fixed. That is great to hear that the shy little kitten is doing so well.

So Friday I did yoga and got the housework done. Saturday our friends back was out so I took Zoey out for several walks during the day.. Sunday I was suppose to go dragon boating but it was raining really hard and it was also windy so it was cancelled. I decided to go to the farmers market instead to pick up a few things and then had a lazy day. Monday I did LITE Cardio Party and today was LITE Stacked Sets Lower and then I went and got groceries and then went for a walk in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Poor Brandy but I am sure she will feel much better when she is all healed up. Great job on doing HiiT 30/30 when you got home! Oh that sounds like a great idea to keep her so she can continue opening up to you.

Cheryl Great job on yoga and your walks with Zoey! Bummer about the rain keeping you from being able to go dragon boating but I guess it is early enough in the season I am sure you will get more chances. Great job on LITE CP and LITE SSLB!

Late post for me this morning as I had to come into the office and I stopped before hand to pick up bagels for my team. This morning I did do a heavy weight workout and some core work. It is supposed to be in the 60s today. I'd be more excited if it wasn't supposed to drop back to the 30s tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Julie You are a nice boss bringing in bagels to your team. Great job on your heavy weight and core workout. The 60s sounds nice 30s not so much.

This morning I did Rev'd up Rumble. Then I went out to my mom's and took her dress shopping. She did find one but not in her size so they ordered it in for her and it should be here by next week. Then we went out for lunch with my 2 aunts and my cousin's wife who was down visiting. It was nice seeing her since I hadn't seen her since the summer.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUR! That is a relief they could order her size so she can be done dress shopping.

This morning I did mobility and yoga work. I am taking tomorrow off work. Hopefully can get a lot done because Saturday we are supposed to get into the 60s again!

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on yoga and house work. That’s a bummer that you got rained out from dragon boating. Great job on CP and SSL and your walk!

JulieGreat job On your heavy weight and core workout. That was so nice of you to pick up bagels for your team. The warmer weather is just a sign that spring is right around the corner!

Cheryl Great job on RUR. I bet your mom is happy that she found a dress. That is nice that you got to go out for lunch with your aunts and your cousins wife also.

Julie Great job on mobility and yoga. I hope you get everything done tomorrow so you can enjoy the beautiful day on Saturday!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, so DH and I went for a bike ride and then went out for lunch. We sat outside and were hot, it was fantastic! This morning was LI series Total body trisets upper body split. Brandy was so funny when I picked her up from the vet on Tuesday. The woman who brought her out said she had a bit of a tude about going back into the carrier. She was facing the back of the carrier and growling all the way home. I had never heard her growl before. She was much happier when we got home. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your mobility and yoga work. I hope you get everything done tomorrow so you can enjoy the nice weather. We are suppose to have a nice weekend here too.

Pam Great work on your bike ride and Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split. That would be so nice to be able to sit outside for lunch. That is too funny about Brandy having a bit of a tude and growling all the way home.

This morning I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper and 6 Pack Abs 2. In the afternoon I walked down to the SPCA and did my volunteer shift.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on SSU and 6 pack abs 2. I am so envious of how you can walk so many places!

Yesterday afternoon I had a wish delivery. It was for a playset for a 3 year old boy. The guys were there and built the playset and then we came and spread the mulch. He was very excited about it and so was his big sister. This morning was STS disc 26 plyo legs. I hadn’t done one of those in a long time so it was a nice change of pace. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam We are very lucky that we can walk to so many places. Most of the time I can leave the car at home and just walk to where I need to go. A playset would be so much fun to have, I remember having one as a kid. Great job on STS Disc 26 Plyo Legs.

This morning I did Step Sync. It is a nice day here so I think I am going to go for a walk in the afternoon to enjoy the sunshine.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH! Wow it must have been nice out if you got hot. Great job on LI TBT UB and all those pushups! Oh I have never heard a cat growl but that is kind of funny. Great job on STS D26 plyo legs!

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS UB plus 6 pack abs! That is so great that you can walk to so many places. Great job on SS! Hope you got your walk in again.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and some core work and then did some meal prepping and cleaning. Saturday I did a hike in Romania and some yoga and then ran some errands. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did another heavy weight workout and some core work. It got really nice over the weekend but now we are back in the 20s/30s with a wintry mix. 13 days to the first day of Spring!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SS and your walk (I’m betting you got that in since you are so good about it!)

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout, core work, cleaning, meal prepping, hike in Romania, yoga, heavy weight and core work! I hope you got out and enjoyed some of that nice weather. Wintry mix!! yuck. Spring will be here before we know it.

Saturday i did Metabolic Total body with the calorie crush and abs. Then I did some shopping and getting ready for dinner, My BIL and SIL stopped for the night on their way to Hilton Head Island for the week and we had some other friends over too. Sunday was my rest day and I spent a little time cleaning out the attic and then did some running around, This morning I planned to start Cathe’s March rotation, but the first workout was MTB which I had just done on Saturday, so I did Cardio Supersets+step instead. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your heavy weight and core workouts and your run in Romania and yoga and your meal prepping and cleaning. Glad that you got a nice weekend but that sucks that it got cold again. Spring will be here soon.

Pam Great work on Metabolic Total Body + Calorie Crush and Abs and Cardio Supersets + Step. Nice that you got to visit with your BIL and SIL. I bet it felt good to clean out the attic.

So yes I did get my walk in Friday afternoon. I took Zoey with me so I had some company. Saturday I did P30 Mobility Training and then in the afternoon we went for a walk. It was really busy out with people taking advantage of the good weather. Sunday I went dragon boating in the morning and then in the afternoon I helped out with a learn to paddle session. This morning I did P30 Lower Body and then I took Zoey out for a short walk. She had a busy weekend and didn't want to get out of bed before our friend had to leave for work. After that I got the housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on MTB plus CC and abs! Today on my ride, the trainer turned a corner and almost ran into a donkey and I thought "I wonder if that has ever happened to Pam on her rides" Great job on CSS plus abs!

Cheryl Glad you got a walk in with Zoey. Great job on Mobility Training! Sounds like you are getting nice weather with all the walks and being able to do dragon boating. Great job on P30 LB! I don't want to get out of bed most days either!

This morning I did a ride in Turkey and some mobility and yoga sessions. I have such a busy day and a few meetings I am dreading.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your walk, P30 MT and another walk, dragon boating, P30LB and your walk with Zoey. Too funny that she had a big weekend and didn‘t want to get out of bed :D. She sounds like she may be a little spoiled to me…. It felt good to make some progress cleaning out the attic, but there is plenty more to go. I’ve been picking away at it instead of doing it all at once. !

Julie Haha, no donkeys on my rides so far, but I did run over a squirrel once. I felt terrible and went into the woods trying to find it, but it ran off so hopefully was ok. Great job on your ride in Turkey and mobility and yoga. I hope your dreaded meetings go ok.

This morning was AOLIH. I did the extreme cardio premix that does the whole thing and then repeats the floor cardio. Then I did the abs from LIC. That is one of my favorite ab workouts and I hadn’t done it in awhile. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your ride in Turkey and your mobility and yoga sessions. I hope you day wasn't too bad.

Pam Yep you got it right Zoey is a bit spoiled :D. It is probably better to tackle the attic a bit at a time. Good work on AOLIH extreme cardio premix and the abs from LIC.

This morning I did P30 Low Impact Hiit. Then I met up with a couple of friends for a walk. It was another nice day but it looks like it will come to an end by the end of the week.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on AOLIH extreme cardio plus LIC abs! It sounds like a lot but I am guessing it was still around an hour since AOLIH is pretty short. Oh that would be awful running over a squirrel.

Cheryl Great job on P30 LIHiiT and your walk. Oh no, this is that time of year were it is Spring one day and Winter the next.

I have been getting pretty cruddy sleep lately because I just can't get my mind to turnoff. I wish we had a way to automatically shut it off and turn it would turn back on at the sound of the alarm. Like do not disturb on a phone. Anyway, I did get a weight workout in with some core work. Luckily it is my deload week so I could lighten up the weights.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on P30 LIH and your walk.

Julie What a great thing that would be if we could set a DND on our brains! That would be awesome. Great job on your weight workout and core work despite the lousy sleep. It’s nice that it’s a deload week at least.

This morning was Butts and Guts. I had forgotten how it seems to go on forever. Those extra 20 minutes really make a big difference. I do like the workout, but I kept thinking it was time to be done! have a great day.

Pam

Julie Sorry that you are getting such a lousy sleep, it really does affect the rest of your day. That would be so nice to have a DND for our brains sometimes. Great job in doing your weight and core workout when you were so tired.

Pam Good work on Butts and Guts. That is one I haven't done in a while because it is so long.

This morning I did P30 Upper Body. Then I went and got groceries and after that I went out to my mom's. We picked up her dress and then I took her to several more places.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on B&G! It is hard to want to do that one as a whole because of how long it is.

Cheryl Great job on P30 UB! Glad your mom got her dress picked up as I am sure that is good to have out of mind.

I got a little better sleep last night but my alarm went off when I was in a deep dream sleep. I did get up and did some mobility and yoga work. I am taking tomorrow off work and again hoping to get a lot done. The time changes this weekend so I better also try to rest up for losing an hour.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on P30 UB. I bet your mom was happy to get her dress.

Julie I’m glad you got a better sleep, but that is a bummer to get yanked out a deep dream sleep like that. Great jog on your mobility and yoga work.

This morning was Chiseled Upper Body. I sent up on a lot of the weights because Cathe uses pretty light weights in that one. My shoulder has been bugging me though so I stuck with lighter weights for the shoulder work. Then I had some running around and a tough wish discovery meeting. The girl didn’t want to talk to us (and said so several times) and her autistic brother was doing a lot of screaming in the background. We got through it though :). Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.