Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on ICE CUB. Wow, that is a busy day!

Yesterday was my rest day and then I had a shopping spree wish. The boy was so sweet, he started crying because he was so happy. Then last night we stopped by a friends Halloween party for a bit and then went to another friends for dinner. This morning was P30 Hi Hiit and Perfect Pump lower body. Have a great day.

Pam

Cheryl Great job on PRS2 and your walk in the rain! That is dedication to walk in the rain. Great job on ICE CUB! Oh that does sound like a busy day with so many new intakes.

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH and RWH CLB plus bonus abs 2! Hope you found something at the big furniture store. Oh that is so sweet he was super appreciative it sounds like. Great job on P30 Hi HiiT and PP LB!

The vet thinks Benny is either getting old dog shakes (she had a more technical term) or may have a brain tumor. Since we are paranoid, we are getting him an MRI in a month since that is the earliest the place could get us in.

Friday I did a run in Germany and some core work and a Hatha yoga session! Then I did a bunch of cleaning. Saturday I did a heavy leg weight workout and then I had a pretty lazy day which was nice but of course I also had a lazy day Sunday too! o_O This morning I did STS Meso 2 D20 legs and added on some core work!

Have a great day!

Julie I hope it's old dog shakes, but I don't blame you for wanting to get the MRI. That is crazy that you have to wait so long for it though! Great job on your run in Germany, core work, yoga, cleaning, heavy weight workout, and M2D20 legs plus core work!!

last night we did our annual fire pit in the cul de sac with our neighbors for the trick or treaters. We only had about 20 in total I think but we had fun anyway. This morning was Boot Campo circuit plus the blizzard blast. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Awww I bet that makes what you do feel so much more special. Great job on P30 Hi Hiit and Perfect Pump Lower Body.

Julie I hope that Benny is just getting old dog shakes and that it isn't a brain tumor. I would want to get an MRI too for him but a month is a long time to wait. Good work on your run in Germany, core work and Hatha yoga session, your heavy let weight workout and STS Meso 2 D20 Legs.

Pam It doesn't matter how many kids you get as long as you have fun. Good job on Boot Camp Circuit and the blizzard blast.

So I have been really tired lately. Saturday night I got 10 hours sleep and last night it was 9 1/2. I didn't workout this weekend or today. Sunday night we got 240 trick o' treaters which is a lot less that other years. It was a nice night though it was cold. I didn't do much today but I did take Tango in to the vet as he needed to get his blood pressure taken again and more blood work. Hopefully nothing has changed with his kidneys and he doesn't need meds yet. I did take Zoey out for a walk in the rain this afternoon as our friend was stuck at work and wouldn't be home for a while. Hopefully I have more energy tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on ICE BCC plus BB! 20 seems low. Do you normally have higher numbers in previous years? One month was better than the other hospital that is 2 hours away. They had a 6 month waiting list.

Cheryl Sounds like you needed the sleep. I usually get that much over the weekend. I get such cruddy quality sleep during the week I try to make up for it on the weekend with quantity. Not sure it works too well but I keep trying! That is a lot to me but I do remember you getting more in previous years. Fingers crossed for Tango's results to be good.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout for Push Day and then added on a yoga flow that had the crow pose again. This time I was able to life off for a little longer and used a lower cushion under me. Still need to work on it but I did better than I thought again.

Have a great day!

Cheryl It seems funny to us that 240 trick or treaters doesn't seem like many, but I remember you saying you usually get hundreds. We were happy that we got any! I hope everything is ok with Tangos blood work. Have you been to the Doctor about feeling so run down? I hope everything is ok!

Julie 20 is low, but it seems like we have been getting fewer and fewer trick or treaters every year. I was thinking it might be more this year because a lot of kids didn't do it last year with Covid, but I think there aren't as many kids in our neighborhood as there used to be. Great job hon your heavy weigh push workout and yoga, That is awesome that you are improving so quickly with the crow pose!!

This morning I did X53 which was the Hi/Low, Cardio Blast, and Fat Burning Circuit. I always get a little annoyed that the segments are longer than 10 minutes though :p. Then Coal had a meet and greet with the people who adopted his sister. He has gone for a trial run to make sure everyone gets along ok (they have 2 other cats besides his sister). I don't think he will be coming back though, she is pretty smitten with him. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout Push Day and yoga. You are getting better with crow pose. You will be able to do it with no problem soon.

Pam I have been to the doctor and everything is fine. I think it is just the time of the year and not eating as healthy as I should. Good work on X53 and the longer than 10 minute segments :p. I hope Coal's trial goes well.

This morning I did the timesaver premix (no band work) of To The Mat Legs and Glutes because guess what, I slept in again :D. Then I went and got groceries for us and my mom. Then after that I went out to deliver them to her. She is in quarantine again because some of the residents have COVID so they are not allowed out. While I was out there I took her car out for a spin to make sure the battery doesn't go dead too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on X53! Yeah, she should have renamed it because they are all closer to 15 I feel. Fingers crossed for Coal to get adopted.

Cheryl Great job on TTM L&G timesaver! Oh what a bummer they are in quarantine again. Hopefully everyone stays safe there.

This morning I did a bike ride in Jamaica, some core work and a Hatha yoga session! Today is a super busy meeting day. I have meetings literally non stop on my calendar from 7-2:30. I hope I can at least find time to take a potty break.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on TTM L&G and on sleeping in! I hate that your mom is in quarantine again. Hopefully the quarantine passes without anyone else getting Covid.

Julie Yes, it definitely should be called X15! Great job on your bike ride in Jamaica, core work, and yoga. Oh I hated those back to back meeting days. Hopefully you will get time for at least a potty break!

This morning was pyramid pump upper only plus six pack abs 1. Then I went and planted some plants that I got yesterday. Our ground is all clay and rocky so I pretty much got a double workout in. With all of the clay, rocks, and roots it took me an hour to plant 5 plants! Have a great day,.

Pam

Julie Good job on your bike ride in Jamaica, your core work and Hatha yoga session. Oh yuck non-stop meetings are no fun. I hope you got a potty break.

Pam Great work on Pyramid Pump Upper and six pack abs 1. Planting the plants sounds like quiet the workout too.

This morning I did Step Sync. Then I did a Costco run. It was really busy there for a Wednesday morning. Then in the afternoon we got some errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PP UB plus 6 pack abs 1! Oh wow, that does sound like quite the upper body workout doing all that planting. Hopefully you are not too sore today.

Cheryl Great job on SS! The only good thing about all day meetings is it makes the day go by fast but I was exhausted when I got home.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout for back and bis and then did a core workout. I have a mammogram today. Oh joy! It is in the middle of the day and then when I get back I have a 2 hour Zoom leadership meeting. I am not a fan of the Zoom meetings. But I am looking forward to having tomorrow off work and hopefully sleeping in and then getting some things done around the house.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on SS. I did a Costco run today and I swear everytime I go there lately seems crazy busy.

JulieGreat job on your heavy weight workout for bis and tris and your core workout. Oh boy, I hate mammogram day. It sounds like today is one of those days that you will be happy when it'i over for sure!

This morning was XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. I like that one a lot and haven't done it in awhile. have a great day!

Pam

Hi ladies! Yesterday was my rest day and I just did some work around the house. This morning was Pyramid Pump lower plus 6 pack abs. Not my favorite lower body workout, but it was ok. Then Willow and Summer had a meet and greet. She is adopting them but needs to get things ready for them, so I'm not sure yet when she is picking them up. Coal was also officially adopted today, so it was a great day for the kittens! Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie Great work on your heavy weight workout for back and bis and core. I hate mammograms but at least you got it over with for a while. I hope you got to sleep in and got things done around the house.

Pam Good job on XTrain Cardio Leg Blast, Athletic Training and Pyramid Pump Lower + 6 Pack Abs. That is great that Coal got adopted and that Willow and Summer will be too.

Sorry for being MIA for so long. So Thursday I did something but I can't remember what it was. I didn't workout after that :rolleyes:. Friday and Saturday I worked but that was the last time. There is a new person who will be taking over my shifts. I am officially done by the end of December and there will be a few more shifts that I will need to work until then. I will come back as a volunteer though.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on XTrain CLB and AT! I like CLB too! Great job on PP LB plus 6 pack abs! Oh yea on three kittens getting adopted!

Cheryl No worries on your being MIA. Great job on your mystery workout! I bet you are excited to cut down your hours at the shelter.

Friday I did a run in Germany and a Hatha yoga session. Then I did some meal prepping and cleaning. Saturday was a heavy leg workout and then DH and I replaced the kitchen faucet. It always takes us longer than it probably should because we are just not very handy. Sunday was my lazy day! This morning I did STS Meso 2 D23 Legs and added on some core work!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workout! I bet you are happy to be going back to just volunteering and getting some of your time back!

Julie Great job on your run, yoga, meal prepping, and cleaning. That doesn't sound like a very fun day off though. Great job on your heavy leg workout and replacing the kitchen faucet! At least you got it done. Great job on M2 D23 and core work too!

This morning was 4DS bootcamp and bis and tris. I had not done that one in forever. It was good except the last round of cardio with the football runs and drop down into push ups almost killed me! Now it's been laundry and housework. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Yes it will be great to cut down my hours though it was really only 14 hours a week. Good job on your run in Germany and Hatha yoga session, your heavy leg workout and STS Meso 2 D23 Legs and core work. We aren't very handy either so it is great that we have a friend that is.

Pam Even though I enjoyed what I was doing it will be nice just to go back to volunteering a couple of hours a week. Great job on 4DS Bootcamp and Bis and tris. The football runs and drop down into push ups does not sound like fun.

So I went downstairs to do a workout this morning and discovered that our hot water tank had sprung a leak :mad:. So instead of working out I needed to make phone calls to get someone over to take a look at it. So we do need a new tank though I am not surprised since ours is 20 years old. It did last a long time so we can't complain. So tomorrow we will get a new one installed but I don't know what time they will be here. I hope early since we really can't get any hot water now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on 4DS bootcamp and bis and tris! Football runs are ok but dropping down into pushups not so much!

Cheryl Oh no! That is not a nice surprise to find. 20 years is a long time for a hot water tank. Hopefully there wasn't too much of a mess from the leak.

This morning I did a heavy Upper body push workout and did a core yoga flow that included a lot of wild thing poses which I really like!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Oh no, that is not a good surprise at all! It's great that you are able to get it replaced so quickly, it's not fun having no hot water.

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout and core yoga flow. I have never heard of wild thing poses before, they sound interesting.

This morning was AOLIH and core 1. That one doesn't seem too hard, but there are a few moves that really get me. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.