Strength in Numbers

Pam My mom's hip is healing well though I think she will need the walker for now on. Great job on Boss Bands Total Body and Rockout Knockout. Enjoy your time at the beach house.

Well I can't remember what I did on Friday but it was some sort of cardio :p and Saturday I was really tired so I just did segments 2 and 3 of Stretch Max. Today I took as a day off but we had a bit of running around to do.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PHA3 and your mystery cardio workout and SM segments 2&3!

Pam Great job on BBTB and RK! Hope you have a great time at the Beach house.

Well I did pull my hamstring. I used to be able to almost put my flat hands on the floor in a forward fold but on Friday I could barely get past my knees. It really only bothers me in forward folds or hip hinges so I was still able to go for a walk on Friday and do a Vinyasa YB segment. Then I did a bunch of meal prepping. Saturday I did weight work for back and triceps and some core work and then did some cleaning. It was such a nice weekend that DH and I got to sit on the deck with the dogs both Friday and Saturday and I got a little burnt on my shoulders but it was worth it. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did PUB up only and a Vinyasa YB segment.

Have a great day!

Julie Oh no I hope your hamstring heals fast. Great job on your walk and Vinyasa YB segment, your weight work for back and triceps and PUB up only and your Vinyasa YB segment. Nice that you could sit out on your deck and enjoy some sun.

Sunday I took as my day off but we had a lot of errands to do. This morning I did ICE Metabolic Total Body and then I got some cleaning done. I needed to go into work for a few hours this afternoon as my assistant manager needed to get her daughter in to the orthodontist to have braces put on. It was really quiet as all of our animals were adopted out on the weekend so we are waiting for our next transfer. I was suppose to go dragon boating tonight but it was raining so hard and there was a possibility of lightening so it was canceled.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB and your cleaning! Bummer about the dragon boating getting cancelled due to possible lightning but good to stay safe.

This morning I did PLB Up Only premix and added on EBE1 Booty and Core! I was going to skip the deadlifts in PLB but decided to try it with low weight and not going as far down and I was able to do it pain free.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your mystery cardio and Stretch Max!

Julie Sorry to hear that you pulled your hamstring but it's good that you are still able to do so much without pain. Great job on your walk, YB, bad, biceps, core, PUB, and YB!

Cheryl Great job on MTB and cleaning! Bummer that you weren't able to go dragon boating.

Julie Great job one PLB and EBE Booty+core! Glad you were able to do the deadlifts with no pain!

Saturday morning I did ICE Boot Camp circuit before heading to the beach, We had fantastic weather and were able to be on the beach and in the water the whole time. This morning I did Tabatacise and it didn't kill me :). I did have to pause between rounds 3 and 4 for about 30 seconds to catch my breath but I made it. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great work on PLB Up Only and EBE1 Booty and Core. That is great that you could do the deadlifts without any pain.

Pam Good job on ICE Boot Camp Circuit and Tabatacise and that it didn't kill you :p. That was great that you had good weather at the beach.

This morning was ICE Rock'em Sock'em then I went and got groceries. I had a dentist appointment in the afternoon so they could check on how I was doing with my Invisaligns. Everything is going well and my teeth have moved a tiny bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on ICE BC! That sounds like a wonderful weekend at the beach! Great job on surviving Tabatacise!

Cheryl Great job on ICE RSK! Are the invisaligns pretty painless and comfortable? I had metal braces as a teen and those of course were awful!

This morning I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a round of Vinyasa yoga! This one had a lot of seated and standing forward folds and I still have to be careful with my hamstring. It is right at the inner hip area so I am thankful it is not farther down the belly of the hamstring or I think I would be more limited than what I am.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Rock'em Sock'em! That's great that things are going well with the Invisalign's. I have a friend who just finished with hers and she is thrilled with the results.

Julie Great job on your walk/jog in Vietnam and yoga. I'm glad that your hamstring is not impairing what you can do too much.

This morning was Perfect pump lower+upper+core. There are several upper body exercises that I have to go lighter than Cathe does on that one. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on PP lower upper and core! Is that the one that she does overhead triceps ext with a giant dumbbell? That scares me.

This morning I did Muscle Endurance Upper Body only and a bike ride in Jamaica! I am taking tomorrow off work to do a bunch of meal prepping and chores.

Have a great day!

Julie YES! It's crazy the dumb bell she uses for triceps in that one. I go down 10 pounds and still feel like it's heavy! Great job on MEUB and your bike ride in Jamaica!

Today was a gorgeous day so DH and I went for a bike ride. It was the first ride in over a month for both of us so it was hard. I think we will both be feeling it tomorrow! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Yes the invisaligns are painless and comfortable. My teeth ache a bit because they are being moved. I have found that it keeps me from snacking because you can't eat with them in and I am too lazy to take them out for a quick snack. Great work on your walk/jog in Vietnam and Vinyasa yoga.

Pam Yes things are going well with the Invisaligns. I know people who have already done it and they are thrilled with the results as well. Good job on PP Lower+Upper+Core. Yep the triceps one where she goes really heavy......I go a lot lighter on that one.

Julie Good work on Muscle Endurance Upper Body only and your bike ride in Jamaica. Enjoy your day off.

Pam Nice job on your bike ride. I bet you will be feeling it.

Yesterday I did RWH Low Impact 1 and then I went and got my hair highlighted and cut. In the evening I went out dragon boating. It was a very rainy night but it was nice and quiet out. This morning I did FT Bootcamp and then I needed to go to work for a couple of hours.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LI hiit and Bootcamp. Did you get soaked dragon boating? I guess that's not so bad as long as it's warm..

This morning was AOLIH and then I did some abs from a new ab workout I got. When I got up this morning there was a doe and a buck in our backyard and they had completely destroying a magnolia tree :mad:. It was a beautiful tree that my sisters and brothers in law gave us after my mom died. I don't think it is recoverable, but I'm hoping it can be saved. Have a great day.

Pam

Last edited:
Good morning! This morning was PHA3 + ab stacker abs. I hadn't done that ab workout in a long time and it was a lot harder than I remembered it. Coal was rubbing around my legs and trying to get attention for most of my workout, so it made for an interesting challenge. I spent yesterday trimming all of the bushes in the yard and today my back is feeling it. I decided that I've earned a lazy day today so am headed out to the pool. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam I got a bit wet dragon boating but it wasn't too bad as it wasn't that cold out. Great job on AOLIH and your new ab workout, PHA3 + ab stacker abs. It makes it a challenge to workout when a cat is rubbing against your legs. Willow does that to me sometimes. I hope the magnolia tree will recover. I guess they taste really good to the deer.

Friday I had an early morning doctors appointment and then I needed to get to work so there wasn't time to get a workout in. Saturday things got in the way of a workout again so I just went off to work. Then after work we headed over to my brother's place for an early Thanksgiving dinner. My future SIL's parents were visiting so we got to meet them and her brother and niece. It was really nice and then we needed to drive my mom to her place and then go home. It was a really long day. This morning I went to the farmers market and got all the laundry done. We needed to take an old futon to the dump so we got that done too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH! Hopefully you were feeling good after that first ride back. Great job on AOLIH and your new ab workout! Oh no, I am so sorry about your tree. Hopefully you can save it. Great job on PHA3 + ab stacker abs! That is so cute that Coal wanted you to give him attention instead of working out. Good for you for taking a lazy day after all that work.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI HiiT 1 plus dragon boating and FT Bootcamp! The invisaligns sound like a good option with the built in bonus of cutting down on snacking! Doesn't it feel crazy that it is already Fall and Thanksgiving time. You had quite the busy weekend!

Friday I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a Vinyasa yoga session and then got a lot of meal prepping and cleaning done! Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and then DH and I ran some errands. We got back just in time for storms to roll in. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did LITE PP UB Down Only and a Vinyasa yoga session.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That's nice that you got to have a good visit with the family. That's right, it's almost Thanksgiving for you. I don't know how it is suddenly October!It sounds like you had quite the busy couple of days!

Julie[ Great job on your walk/jog in Vietnam and yoga, your heavy weight workout, and PP UB Down only and yoga. I get you were happy that you were home before the storms hit. It's no fun to be driving in that!

Yesterday I did Great Glutes in the morning and then I had a wish delivery in the afternoon. It was an hour and a half drive to where she lives so that took up the afternoon. This morning was Cardio supersets plus step. I skipped the last round because I was just completely spent. I had paused a couple of times for extra breath but the mountain climbers and burpees did me in! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie It is crazy that it is already October and fall. They are already getting snow on the mountain passes and in the northern part of our province though it isn't sticking yet. Great job on your walk/jog in Vietnam and Vinyasa yoga, your heavy weight workout and LITE PP UB Down Only and Vinyasa yoga. I bet your were happy to get home before the storm rolled in. It is not nice to be out when the weather is like that.

Pam Good work on Great Glutes and Cardio Supersets I hate the burpees, I don't blame you for leaving out the last round. I hope she liked her wish that you gave her.

This morning I was really tired so I just did a short total body workout. I forgot to mention yesterday that I took Tango in to the vet for his yearly check. I needed to get a pee sample from him last night so I got the litter box in the bedroom when I went to bed so he would pee during the night and then I could just get the sample. Willow was none too happy about being locked out of the bedroom so she was crying on the other side of the door and jumping up to try to reach the door handle to open the door. She is very smart but just a little too short to reach the handle. Tango finally had enough around 3am being stuck in the bedroom but he had peed so I got the sample and let him out. It was tough getting back to sleep so that was why I was so tired. I did manage to get some of the housework done today though and took Tango's sample to the vet. I am pooped now so I hope I will sleep well tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Great Glutes and CSS plus step! Why does the mountain climbers and burpees feel harder with the sliders? Or is it just me?

Cheryl Great job on your short TB workout with being tired! Oh wow that sounds like such an ordeal and very tiring for you to get the pee sample.

This morning I did LITE PP LB Down Only and added on EBE1 Booty & Core! Gunner has to go into the vet today for minor surgery. So that means none of the dogs got fed this morning. I hate doing that as I know they don't understand. As soon as Gunner goes to the vet, I will be able to feed Ruby and Benny at least.

Have a great day!

Julie Good job on LITE PP LB Down Only and EBE1 Booty and Core. It is hard when one can't get fed but all of them have to wait. I hope Gunner's surgery goes well.

This morning was Cardio Slam. I had to take several breaks but I got through it. Then I went and got groceries and then got the rest of the housework done. I even got the freezer and pantry cleaned out too

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on CS! Sounds like you had a very productive day. Gunner's surgery did go well. DH picked him up in the afternoon and said he was so excited to see him.

This morning I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a Vinyasa YB session. I am so tired. I got really horrible sleep. I couldn't get to sleep for about 3 hours just laying there tossing and turning and not able to shut my mind off. I hope I can make it through my day because I have a busy one.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.