Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on P30 UB! I hope you were able to find good home for the kitties. Sometimes with dogs at least bonded duos can be harder to find homes for because people only want one.

Sorry for being MIA yesterday. Friday I did a heavy weight workout and then did a bunch of meal prepping. Saturday was a walk/jog in Vietnam and some YB yoga then lots of chores. Sunday was my lazy day and Monday I did XTrain Burn Sets CST and some YB yoga then was lazy again! Tuesday I did XT CLB and then had a horrifically busy day at work which is why I was MIA. This morning I did a hike in Vietnam and some YB yoga. In for another busy day at work but wanted to jump on real quick to say hi!

Have a great day!

This morning I did XTrain Burn Sets Back and Biceps and a ride in Grand Cayman! Even though I just had a long 4 day weekend I am taking tomorrow off work and looking forward to another 3 day weekend!

Have a great weekend!

Julie We did find good homes for the kitties. We don't seem to have issues adopting out two together. Great work on your heavy weight workout, your walk/jog in Vietnam, YB yoga, XT CLB, your hike in Vietnam and YB yoga and XT Burn Sets Back and Biceps and your ride in the Grand Cayman. A work week can feel really long even it is only 3 days if it is so busy. Enjoy your long weekend.

I received my Boss Bands so Friday I did Glutes and Core and Saturday I did Total Body. I really like the workouts. Work was really busy because my manager was sick so I was there on my own. I was really happy that we didn't have many animals. Monday I did Cardio Supersets and went dragon boating in the evening, Tuesday was a really busy day so I didn't have a chance to fit in a workout. Wednesday I did PHA2 and then I went and picked my mom up at the hospital and took her home. She was so glad to get out of there. She does need a walker and she is doing really well with it. In the evening I went dragon boating again. This morning I did Low Impact Sweat + Icy Core 2.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh year, so glad the kitties found homes. Great job on the new Boss Bands workouts! How did you like the bands? I haven't tried them yet but did get them. Great job on CSS and dragon boating plus PHA2! Yea, your mom got to leave the hospital. So glad she is doing well with the walker. Great job on LIS plus Icy Core 2!

Friday I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a couple of rounds of YB yoga then did some meal prepping and running errands. Saturday was a heavy weight workout and then DH and I visited with my family for a few hours. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did LIS TBT CST and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I switched out bench press for the crossover pushups as I just couldn't convince myself to do more pushups.

Have a great day!

Julie I like the bands. They don't roll up like the latex ones do and you do get a good burn from them. Great job on your walk/jog in Vietnam and YB yoga, your heavy weight workout and LIS TBT CST and YB yoga. I don't blame you for switching out the pushups for bench press. Sometimes there are so many pushups that they get very hard to do.

Friday I did RUUB and then I worked all day. Saturday I did Lower Body Blast and then it was work again. Sunday I didn't do much but we did do a few errands. Today I went out early to my mom's to take her to the hospital to have her stitches removed. So I didn't have time to fit a workout in this morning but I am going dragon boating soon so that will be my workout for the day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Not rolling up is a super plus! Great job on RUUB and LBB! I hope your mom is doing well!

This morning I did LIS TBT LB and added on EBE1 Single Leg Burnout. My glutes are on fire after that.

Have a great day!

This morning I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. Now I am in the office working and missing my dogs! I am thankful I only have to go in once a week instead of 5 like I used to but I still miss my babies!

Have a great day!

Julie Yes my mom is doing well now that she is home again. Great job on LIS TBT LB and EBE1 Single Leg burnout, your walk/jog in Vietnam and YB yoga. Nice that you only have to go into the office once a week instead of 5. I bet your babies miss you too when you have to go into the office.

Yesterday I did Travel Fit. It had been a very long time since I had done that one. Today DH had a very early morning doctors appointment so I couldn't squeeze a workout in before we had to leave. When we got back I got all the housework done. I did go dragon boating tonight so at least I did get a workout in.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl That is great about your mom. Benny was so happy to see me yesterday when I got home, he was smiling! Great job on Travel Fit and housework and dragon boating! I think sometimes housework can count as a workout.

This morning I did LIS TBT Back, Bis, and Core and a ride in the Grand Cayman! I am taking tomorrow off work and have a big list of chores, meal prepping, and errands I need to get through between Friday and Saturday.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on LIS TBT Back, Bis and Core and your ride in the Grand Cayman. I hope you get a chance to enjoy your weekend as well with everything you need to get done.

Yesterday I did Boss Bands Glutes and Core. This morning I did P30 Yoga. Then it was off to work and I needed to take a couple of kittens into the vet for a check up. It was a nasty day out, it was raining so hard and it is still raining really hard.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on BBG&C and P30 Yoga! Hopefully you needed that much rain although I always wish it would rain at night when most of us are sleeping!

Friday I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a few rounds of YB yoga and then did a bunch of meal prepping and cleaning. Saturday was a heavy weight workout and then DH and I ran a bunch of errands. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did Pyramid Pump Upper Body Up only and a YB Vinyasa yoga session. I'm supposed to get a 30 minute massage this afternoon and I am so looking forward to it.

Have a great day!

This morning I did LITE PP LB Up Only and EBE1 Booty & Core! I like splitting up the PP into Up and Down only because you can go heavier than doing the full thing. My massage yesterday was amazing. I only did a 30 minute upper body only massage but I am thinking I need to make it a more regular occurrence and do it maybe every couple of months.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, I read all of your posts and it looks like you have been doing a great job keeping up with your workouts. We got home last night around 8 o'clock. We had decided we would go out for pizza when we got home to help keep us awake, but neither one of us felt like it so we got take out. This morning I was awake at 4 so I read for awhile and got up and did a workout at 5. I did ICE Metabolic Total Body and Icy core 1. It felt good to get a workout in since the only active thing we did on vacation was a hike up and down Table Mountain. I am guessing I'll be feeling it tonight. I'm meeting the foster who has my kittens to pick them up at 7:30 and hopefully I can stay awake until then! One of the kittens is on a trial adoption so I'm just getting 2 back. I spent the day unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping and getting a pedicure. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your walk/job in Vietnam and YB yoga, your heavy weight workout, Pyramid Pump Upper Body Up only and YB Vinyasa, LITE PP LB Up Only and EBE1 Booty and Core. I bet a massage would feel wonderful. It is something nice to treat yourself to.

Pam Welcome back! I saw your posts on FB and it looks like you had an amazing time. It will take a while to get your body back into your time zone but good for you in getting up and doing ICE Metabolic Total Body and Icy Core 1.

So I didn't workout Saturday or Sunday but I did LITE Cardio Party on Monday and then in the evening I went dragon boating. This morning I did Boss Bands Total Body and then walked our neighbours dogs as they were getting a fridge delivered and they didn't want him going crazy while the guys were there. Then I went and got groceries and in the afternoon I did a bit of yard work.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Welcome back! Great job on doing ICE MTB + icy core 1 the day after getting back! It is nice to have those lighter Cathe workouts for times like these. Hope the trial adoption goes well with the kitty and that you got all your after vacation items done.

Cheryl Great job on LITE CP and dragon boating and then BB TB plus walking the neighbors dogs! That was nice of you to help out while they were getting their delivery. We always have to put ours outside if it is nice or in the crate if it is not.

This morning I did a hike/walk/jog in Vietnam and a round of Vinyasa yoga. I am not sure what I did but I feel like I pinched a nerve in my left shoulder blade. Hopefully it works it was out.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Yes, we had an amazing trip. It's going to take awhile for my body to get adjusted back to both the timezone and working out again! Great job on CP and dragon boating, BB TB, and walking the neighbors dog. That was nice of you to get him out while they were getting their delivery. I have a lot of yard work that needs to be done, but I've been procrastinating. It's starting to get a bit cooler now though so I will have to get busy on it soon.

Julie The trial adoption is an official adoption now :). He is doing great and getting along well with their other cat. Guinevere and Coal seem happy to be back, but they did well at the other fosters house. Great job on your hike/walk/jog in Vietnam and yoga! I hope that your shoulder blade is feeling better soon!

This morning I did Rythmic Step and I thought it might kill me! This is the longest break I have had from working out in so long and I am definitely feeling it. I was thinking that is a not too hard but fun one, but it really kicked my butt today. I got a pretty good sleep last night but am really feeling out if it today though so it looks like it's going to be a mostly lazy day. Have a good one!

Pam

Julie Good job on your hike/walk/jog in Vietnam and Vinyasa yoga. I hope your should blade feels better tomorrow.

Pam Great work on Rythmic Step. It is hard when you take a long break to get back into the swing of things. Enjoy your lazy day.

This morning was Step Sync. Then I took my mom for an echocardiogram at the hospital for her heart.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RS! I am sure you are still having some jet lag affecting your energy. Oh year for the kitty getting adopted!

Cheryl Great job on SS! Hope everything is well with your mom.

This morning I did MM UB Push/Pull and a ride in Grand Cayman! When I was stretching my hamstring after, I heard and felt a pop at the hamstring/glute insert on my left leg. So far it doesn't seem to have done much damage but I'm a little nervous about it. I am taking tomorrow off work.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on MM UB Push/Pull and your ride in the Grand Cayman. I hope you are fine after feeling the pop. Enjoy your weekend.

This morning was PHA 3. Then I got some meal prepping and some errands done.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on SS. I hope everything is ok with your mom! How is her hip doing?

Julie Great job on MM UB PP and your ride in Grand Cayman. That doesn't sound good about the pop that you heard, I hope everything Is ok!

Cheryl Great job on PHA 3 and your meal prepping!

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday but I did Boss Bands Total Body. Then I did some running around and met a friend for lunch. This morning was Rockout Knockout. We are going to a friends Beach house for a couple of nights tomorrow so I have some running around and cooking to do today to get ready. Have a great day.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.