Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on TBT LB! How nice to be able to get to catch up with an old friend.

This morning I did XTrain Chest Back and Shoulders Rounds 1-5 and Bis and Tris Rounds 1-4 and added on a short ride in Tahiti. We got some pretty heavy thunderstorms last night and early this morning. I am hoping that means we are in for cooler temps now.

I am taking tomorrow off work. My mom had surgery on Tuesday and her birthday is tomorrow so I am going to try to stop by and visit her.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on TBT UB. I think the heat saps your strength so it makes sense that you had to lighten up with it being so hot.

Julie That's funny about the pizza, but what fun is eating if you don't like it? Great job on your walk/run in Vietnam and yoga. It is really hot here right now too.

Cheryl Great job on TBT Lower. How nice to catch up with an old friend!

Julie Great job on your XTrain mash up and ride in Tahiti. Happy Birthday to your mom, I hope her surgery wasn't major.

We had so much fun at the concert. It was beautiful outside and it was their first concert in 2 years so they were pretty excited to be doing it. We also had fun just walking around town. The place we stayed was walking distance to everything so we parked the car and walked everywhere until we left. I didn't workout yesterday because it was afternoon by the time we got home and I didn't feel like it. This morning was Crossfire and then I had a bunch of running around to do. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders rounds 1 - 5 and Bis and Tris rounds 1 - 4 and your ride in Tahiti. I love thunderstorms, I hope things have cooled down for you. Enjoy your visit with your mom and I hope her surgery goes well.

Pam Glad that you enjoyed your concert. Good work on Crossfire.

This morning I had an early mammogram appointment so I couldn't get a workout in. After that I went to work because we had a transfer of cats come in. My manager is on vacation so I am filling in for her.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Mammograms feel like you had a workout with all of that squishing! It's always good to get that over with though.

This morning was a mash up of the step and intervals from CTX Step and Intervals and Total Body Trisets Lower body split. That one really gets the job done in a short amount of time. All of those Dixie cup lunges really get me and I can't do the one-legged squats. Have a great day.

Pam

This morning I was so sore from total body trisets yesterday so I decided to do something fun and picked Cardio Kicks. It was little more intense than I was thinking, but that one always flies by. I should have just done some stretching, but I was thinking the movement might help loosen up my sore glutes. I don't know if my plan worked, but it went by fast and the stretching at the end felt soooo good. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great work on the mash up of Step and Intervals from CTX Step and Intervals and Total Body trisets Lower Body. I can't do those one-legged squats either. Cardio Kicks is a fun one, I hope it loosened up your sore glutes.

Friday was really hot out and very very smoky from all of the wildfires. Saturday felt even hotter but at least it wasn't as smoky out. The only workout I managed to do was P30 Mobility Basics and that was even tough for me. Today I didn't much of anything except sit on my butt most of the day. I am really hoping for some rain and cooler temperatures. I am not going to be able to take much more of this heat and not being able to sleep. As soon as the air conditioners come out next year we will be picking some up. I won't be able to do another summer like this.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam So glad you had a great time at the concert and walking around town. Great job on CrossFire and CTX Mashup with TBT LB! Those one legged squats are tricky on the balance. Great job on Cardio Kicks! Hopefully it did help later on getting the muscles loosened up.

Cheryl I'm so sorry about the heat and smoke still hanging around. That can really zap your energy and make it hard to get in workouts. Great job on P30 Mobility Basics! Oh my you don't have an air conditioner.

Friday I did a walk/run in Vietnam and an Ashtanga session. Then I went to visit my mom. She had her hip replaced about 8 years ago and a part of it broke and had to be replaced. She is doing pretty good. Saturday I did a heavy weight lifting and some core work and then we took Gunner and Benny to the vet. Afterwards, it was so nice outside that we sat on the deck for most of the afternoon and evening. Sunday was my lazy day and I got to use my new oven to make my pizza. This morning I did Body Max Upper Body only and an Ashtanga yoga session.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Hot and smoky sounds awful. One of those alone is not good, both are terrible. I hope you get some relief from both soon. Great job on MB. I don't know how you can possibly sleep without AC!

Julie Great job on your walk/run in Vietnam and Ashtanga!I'm glad your mom is doing ok. Hip replacements don't sound like much fun at all. How nice that you were able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. I hope you are loving your new oven. Great job on BM UB and Ashtanga!

DH was out of town racing for the weekend so I had a pretty chill weekend. I cut and trimmed the lawn on Saturday and had a quick swim right before we got a big thunderstorm. Sunday it was only 73 degrees when I woke up so I went for a bike ride. It was a little crazy because there were 3 places that I had to get off and walk around trees that had come down in the storm. It was a good ride though. This morning was Boot Camp Circuit + Blizzard Blast and Icy core. I forgot it had core segments throughout the workout, but I did Icy core anyway since I had already selected that premix :rolleyes:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your walk/run in Vietnam and Ashtanga yoga and BM Upper Body and Ashtanga yoga. I am glad that your mom is doing well after her surgery. How did you like your new oven?

Pam Good work on your bike ride (it sounds like quite the storm with the trees down) and Boot Camp Circuit and Blizzard Blast and Icy core.

Yes I know it is crazy that we don't have air conditioning but we really didn't need it until this year. Normally there is only a couple of days or a week where it is really hot and then it cools down again. This is why I am struggling so much with working out or even doing anything right now. It was cool today and it even rained which felt so good. I am hoping that I will be able to sleep well tonight so I will hopefully feel energized enough to do a workout.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Sometimes that is nice to have a chill weekend and it sounds like you got some things accomplished and relaxed. Great job on your bike ride! Wow that must have been some storm to knock down so many trees. Great job on BCC plus BB plus Icy Core 1! You are so good to include the extra core.

Cheryl I love my new oven; the pizza was fantastic in it! That makes sense that if you never needed it you wouldn't have it. I am glad it rained a little and felt good. Hopefully you slept good.

This morning I did B&G Standing Legs Only and added on some YB booty work. My back was a little tight and sore this morning so I had to modify some of the exercises by taking out the hops and some of the never ending pulses.

Have a great day!

Julie Great work on B&G Standing Legs only and YB Booty. I hope your back is feeling better now.

This morning I worked out :D. It was much better sleeping so I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper. Then I went and got groceries and in the afternoon we did a couple of errands. It was much cooler today as well and I am hoping this will continue on.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Yea, glad you got better sleep! Great job on LITE SSUB! Fingers crossed for you that the cool sticks around.

This morning I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and an Ashtanga yoga session. This afternoon I am supposed to get my two molars put in at the dentist. I am hoping she can get it done this time. I am tired of having holes where teeth should be.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your walk/jog in Vietnam and Ashtanga yoga. I hope you get your molars put in today. It would be frustrating to have empty spots where there should be teeth.

This morning was Step Sync. Then I got all the housework done. It is so nice to have cooler weather.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on SS and all the housework! I'm so glad the cooler weather is sticking around for you.

This morning I did Body Max 2 Upper Body Only and added on a bike ride in Tahiti. The dentist was able to put my teeth in so I now I have a full mouth of teeth again and can chew my food better. Last night when I got home, it was so hot in the house. I checked the thermostat and the AC was not running. DH thinks he turned it off on Sunday when he checked the filter and forgot to turn it back on. Luckily it was decent weather Monday but Tuesday it started to get hot again. I thought yesterday morning it felt hotter in the house but thought it was just me.

I am taking tomorrow off work.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on B&G and YB Booty! I hope that your back is feeling better!

Cheryl I'm glad things cooled off and you were able to get a better sleep. Great job SSU!

Julie Great job on your walk/jog in Vietnam and yoga! I think it would drive me crazy having those holes in my mouth for so long. I'm glad you were able to get them one this time.

Cheryl Great job on SS and getting the housework done.

Julie Great job on BM2 UB and your bike ride. Luckily the AC was just turned off and not broken. I hope you enjoy your long weekend.

So it looks like I've been MIA! I logged in yesterday to check in but never did so I guess I got distracted. On Tuesday I had a game room wish delivery. It was an hour and a half drive so I didn't do a workout that morning. It took us all day to put everything together, but it turned out great and he was really excited about it. I was exhausted by the time I got home though. Wednesday I did LITE Stacked sets upper body and did a total body mix that included pyramid lower body and this morning was To the Max. Yesterday I got Turbo's brother Coal because his foster felt like she isn't going to have time for him since she's going back to school. He's a cutie, but he has Giardia, so he has to be kept separate until he finishes his meds for that. He does not like being kept separate so I'm hoping it clears up soon. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on BM2 Upper Body Only and your bike ride in Tahiti. I am happy for you that you finally have your full set of teeth again, that took a while. What a relief that your DH turned off the AC instead of it being broken. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam That would be exciting to have a game room set up and it would feel so good that he was so excited about it. Good job on LITE SS Upper and the total body mix that included pyramid lower body and TTM. It is so hard for kittens to be separated. I hope he gets over the Giardia soon.

This morning was LITE Stacked Sets Lower. Then I did a lot of meal prepping.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on SSL and your meal prepping.

This morning for me was Body Step and interval circuits. I'm stuck in a bit of a rut with my go to cardio workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Body Step and Interval Circuits.

This morning I went holy crap look at the time. I didn't have time for a workout this morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Cheryl

Oops that was Body Max Step and power circuits yesterday :oops:. My Boss Bands discs and bands arrived yesterday so I did the Boss Bands Total body workout today. I liked it for a change of pace from weights. Those bands are really cool/. I snapped both my loop and my other band last week so these are nice as they won't snap like that. I had just ordered some loops from Amazon and they are fabric also. The loops that I got are REALLY tight though. I haven't tried them yet but they all seem to be really hard, I can't even tell which one is supposed to be the light one! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam No worries on being MIA, it happens. That is so cool you did a game room for one of the wish kids. Great job on LITE SS UB w PP Lower Body and on TTM! Oh Giardia is no fun at all, poor Coal. Great job on BM Step and power circuits! I have a couple of sets of different brands of fabric loops but have not been overly impressed with what I have. I am hoping I like Cathe's.

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS LB and meal prepping! I hope that means you were sleeping good.

Friday I did a walk/hike in Vietnam and a round of Ashtanga yoga and then DH and I went to his sister's house for the day. Her oldest son killed himself Thursday morning. He was only 20. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and some light cleaning but was pretty lazy most of the day and Sunday too. This morning I did CTX UB Split just CST and then added on a few rounds of YB yoga.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.