Strength in Numbers

Cheryl No worries on being MIA. I understand about the heat. We have had about a week of over 100 heat index and super high humidity and it is so draining. Great job on P30 LI HiiT and dragon boating! Hopefully the filming doesn't interrupt your dragon boating too much. Great job on S&H C&B and L&S!

I forgot to post yesterday but I did do a walk/run in Vietnam and an Ashtanga yoga session. This morning I did Ramped Up Upper Body and a ride in Tahiti. Yesterday I went to the dentist to get my second implant "tooth" put in. The dentist couldn't get it to fit and said she was going to have to send it back to the lab to get another one. But that she also needed to take out the first implant "tooth" because it was too big and needed to be replaced. So now I have two missing teeth one on each side of my lower jaw. They are both the 2nd to last molar in the back and it makes trying to chew interesting. Hopefully in 3 weeks both new "teeth" will fit and I can have a normal mouth again.

I am taking tomorrow off work and hopefully getting a lot done including an oil change for my car.

Have a great weekend!

Sorry for being MIA for so long. We were out of town visiting Carl in Ithaca and then hiking in Shenandoah State park. You have both been doing a great job with your workouts. I hope that the wildfires are getting better out there Cheryl! We had 4 good days of walking/hiking while we were gone, usually 8-10 miles each day. Ithaca is so pretty with so many waterfalls and we continued the waterfall theme in Shenandoah. We got home on Thursday afternoon. Friday morning I did SJP and then had some of my girlfriends over for a pool day. Saturday was RWH Hiit circuit upper body and then I spent the day getting laundry and things done around the house after being away. Today was my rest day and getting some errands run. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your walk/run in Vietnam and Ashtanga yoga, RUUB and ride in Tahiti. That is frustrating to have your first implant taken out. I hope you will have your new teeth in 3 weeks. I hope you got everything done that you needed to.

Pam No worries about being MIA I seem to do that quite a bit lately :p. No the wildfires are still bad here. Today it seemed like we got some of the smoke that we have dodged previously. Sounds like you had a great time, I like waterfalls. Great work on RWH Hiit Circuit Upper Body and enjoying your pool day.

Well I have been working out except for yesterday and today. It has been so hot and humid that I haven't been able to sleep at all. I really hate that sticky feeling. It was a bit overcast the past several days and now it seems that we have the smoke coming in from the wildfires. Hopefully it doesn't hang around for too long.

Cheryl

Pam No worries on being MIA! Sounds like you had a great time away with plenty of beautiful hikes. Great job on SJP and RWH HCUB! Coming back from vacation always seems like there is so much to do to get caught up from being away.

Cheryl I'm so sorry that the wildfires are still going on and that it is hot and humid and causing sleep issues. Hopefully both of those issues will clear up for you soon.

Friday I did a walk/run in Vietnam and a Ashtanga session. Then I took the car for an oil change and then did some cleaning and meal prepping when I got home. Saturday I did a heavy weight session and a core and mobility session. After that DH and I had errands to run. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did LITE PHA2 UB only and then added on an Ashtanga session.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Hot, humid, and smoky sounds like a terrible combination! I hope that all of it is gone soon.

Julie Great job on your walk/run in Veitnam, your Astanga session, heavy weight session, core work, mobility, PHA2 and Ashtanga! That is a whole bunch of stuff!

This morning I did Circuit Blast, repeating the first two rounds to make it a little longer, and LiTE bonus Abs 1. I was going to repeat the first 3 rounds, but I didn't feel like doing the band hops again :). Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Circuit Blast Extreme plus LITE Bonus Abs 1!

This morning I did LITE PHA2 Lower Body only plus the LITE Bonus Abs and added on a YB Booty workout. We are having a surprisingly cold snap for July/August. It was 59 on my drive into work this morning around 6 am and the highs are in the low 80s. I am more used to it being in the 90s so this is weird.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your walk/run in Vietnam and Ashtanga yoga, your heavy weight session and your core and mobility session, LITE PHA 2 UB only and Ashtanga yoga. You got a lot done on the weekend.

Pam Great job on Circuit Blast and LITE Bonus Abs 1. Are you doing her August rotation?

Julie Great work on LITE PHA 2 Lower Body only and the bonus abs and YB booty. I wish we were having a cold snap right about now.

Monday I didn't do anything. I was so tired and it was hot and humid and there was still some smoke. Dragon boating was cancelled because of the air quality. This morning I managed to do P30 Upper Body.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl That stinks about how hot and humid it is and the air quality. I am sure hoping this comes to an end soon. Great job on P30 Upper Body!

This morning I did a light hike in Vietnam and then did an Ashtanga yoga session. DH told me he let Benny out in the middle night and had to take a flashlight to check on him because it was out there for a long time. He found Benny sitting in the corner of our yard eating berries that had come through the fence from the neighbors yard.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on PHA2, bonus abs, and YB Booty! We are having the same cold snap. I think our high was only in the low 70's yesterday. It's nice for a break but I am not ready for summer to be over.

Cheryl I am planning to loosely follow the August rotation. I've done that with the last two, making a lot of substitutions when I feel like it. :) Great job P30 UB!

Julie Great job on your hike in Vietnam and yoga. That is pretty funny that Benny found the berries and was enjoying them. Maybe that's why he wanted to go out there :).

It looks like I forgot to post yesterday! I did Rounds 6-10 of Imax 2 (skipping the Jeannie hops) and P30 Upper Body. Then I did a bunch of errands and got a pedicure. This morning was the step part of All Step and P30 Lower Body, core and extended stretch. I was thinking how much I like that the P30 workouts are 30 minutes so that you can mix and match them and had this revelation that I can do 30 minutes of a lot of cardio workouts just by using the premixes :rolleyes:.DUH. Better late than never I guess! The night before we left on our vacation some people met Tatiana my wobbly cat and took her home for a trial. They fell in love with her immediately and they have a male cat that is 10 months old and has mobility issues in his back legs so it's a perfect fit. Their cat wasn't really warming up to her, but they texted today to say that he is finally starting to. They are extending the trial by another week just to make sure it continues to go well, but hopefully she will be officially adopted soon. Today some people came to meet Turbo but ended taking JD home for a trial. They have a cat that sounds like it might not like other cats, so we'll see how that goes.. Now I'm down to 2 and hoping they will be adopted before we leave for vacation in September. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your hike in Vietnam and Ashtanga yoga session. Too funny about Benny, he was enjoying his late night snack.

Pam Great work on rounds 6 - 10 of Imax 2 and P30 Upper Body, All Step and P30 Lower Body, Core and extended stretch. Haha I have those revelations too long after the fact. I hope that Tatiana gets adopted and it goes well for JD in his trial.

This morning was P30 Lower Body. Then I did a bit of housework and then we got some errands done.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Imax 2 rds 6-10 (yea no Jeannie hops) and P30 UB and on CTX All Step plus P30 LB, core and ES! I am not ready for summer to be over yet either. Fingers crossed for Tatiana and JD and for you finding adopters for the other two.

Cheryl Great job on P30 LB and your housework and errands!

This morning I did STS TB Compound Only No Abs and a ride in Tahiti. It ended up being a little over an hour so I was running behind but it was all good. I am taking tomorrow off work. Going to try to sleep in a little and get a lot done around the house.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on P30 Lower Body and your housework and errands!

Julie Great job on STS TB and your ride in Tahiti! I hope you enjoy your day off work and the dogs let you sleep in.

Thursday CCC was on the calendar but I wasn't feeling it so I did Tracy Stahle High Intensity Step mix. I felt like I had been swimming in my clothes when I was done! Friday my DH and I went for a bike ride in the morning and I had a lasagna delivery in the afternoon. This morning was High Reps. Not one of my favorites, but it was ok for a change of pace. It's a rainy day here today so I will probably get some house work done. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on subbing in TS HIS mix when you weren't feeling CCC! You do have to be in the right mood for CCC. Great job on your bike ride with DH and High Reps! That isn't one of my favorites either. Hope you got your housework done.

Friday I did a walk/run in Vietnam around this beautiful lake and into a cave. Made me want to go there. After that I did an Ashtanga yoga session and then did a bunch of meal prepping. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and some core workout and then did some cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did Step Boss PHA 3 Upper Body only and an Ashtanga session.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your walk/run in Vietnam. There are some really beautiful caves there. Great job on yoga, meal prepping, your heavy weight workout. core, cleaning, PHA 3 and ashtanga!

Yesterday was my rest day. I did a little yard work and swam and was pretty lazy. This morning was Athletic Training. It felt harder than usual which seems to be a theme with my workouts lately! I hope it's a passing thing. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on STS TB Compound Only No Abs and your ride in Tahiti.

Pam I hear ya on not feeling it for CCC. Good job on Tracy Stahle High Intensity Step Mix, your bike ride and High reps.

Julie Good work on your walk/run in Vietnam and Ashtanga Yoga, your heavy weight workout and PHA 3 Upper Body only and Ashtanga Yoga. You did get a lot accomplished this weekend.

Pam Glad that you enjoyed your rest day. Great job on Athletic Training. don't worry everything seems to be feeling harder for me too.

So I really haven't done any workouts since Wednesday. The heat is really wearing me down since there isn't a lot of relief from it. It did rain on Friday and Saturday which was really needed but it was muggy. Sunday my cousin got married at a really nice park in the city and then had the reception at a restaurant in another park that was very close. It was so nice to see family again since it has been so long. This morning I took Zoey for a bit of a walk and then went dragon boating tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on AT! Oh no, I hope it is just a short term thing with feeling the workouts are a little harder right now. Maybe the weather or air quality is impacting it?

Cheryl I'm so sorry about the heat and mugginess. That can really make it hard to workout. How nice to get together with your family. Outside weddings are so beautiful. Great job on your dragon boating and walk with Zoey!

This morning I did SB PHA 3 Lower Body plus Ab Stackers and added on a YB booty bonus. Last night I got my oven installed. We actually got a text a few weeks ago that the oven was in. We thought it was a scam trying to get us to click the link, so we ignored it. Then we got another one so I called Lowes and they said it was in and got us scheduled to get it installed. I ran it yesterday for a while to help get the new oven smell out but I think I am going to have to do it again. It stunk pretty bad but I am so glad it is in and maybe I can use it this weekend!

Have a great day!

Cheryl It is so hard to workout when it's so hot and humid. Sometimes the rain makes it feel worse because it gets so thick! The wedding sounds nice and how nice to get to see family again. I hope you enjoyed dragon boating!

Julie Great job on PHA3, ab stackers and YB booty! How exciting that you got your new oven, it seems like it came earlier than you were expecting, is that true? How did living without an oven for so long go? It would certainly make meal planning a lot harder.

This morning was Total Body Trisets upper body split. Those plank kickbacks always kill me! We are headed to the beach in a little while to go have dinner, see a concert, and spend the night. It's our first live show since Covid so we are really looking forward to it. It's at a brand new outdoor amphitheater on the river :cool:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on PHA 3 Lower Body + Ab Stackers and YB Booty Bonus. Nice that you finally got your oven. Oh yuck I hope you get the new oven smell out soon. Did you miss your oven? I haven't turned ours on in several months and I have no intention to until it cools down.

Pam Great job on Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split. I did the same one this morning. The plank kickbacks are hard. Enjoy your dinner and concert.

I did Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split this morning too. I am not feeling too strong at all right now so I had to lighten the weights. Then I went and got groceries and then got all the housework done. It has been a bit cooler for the past couple of days but it is going to get stupid hot again by Thursday. I am so ready for fall and the cooler weather.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on TBT UB! Hope you had a wonderful time at the concert. Yes the oven wasn't supposed to be here until September so super happy! It actually broke at a convenient time since I try not to use the oven in the summer. We do usually have pizza once a week but I just used a Pizza Pizzazz for that. You know instead of being healthy and giving up the pizza!

Cheryl Great job on TBT UB! I'm sorry your not feeling too strong right now, I am sure it is the darn weather. I don't use my oven much in the summer so I didn't miss it too much. We do usually have pizza once a week but I just used a Pizza Pizzazz for that. You know instead of being healthy and giving up the pizza!

This morning I did a walk/run in Vietnam along rice paddies and then an Ashtanga yoga session. It is crazy hot and humid right now. I was outside for just a few minutes and felt like I was drenched in sweat and needed another shower. It is supposed to cool off on Friday so hopefully that stays true.

Have a great day!

Julie I love your philosophy on the pizza. Great job on your walk/run in Vietnam and Ashtanga yoga session. I hope your weather cools off for you soon. Hot and humid is not fun.

This morning I did Total Body Trisets Lower. Then in the afternoon one of DH's old school friends came over for a visit. We hadn't seen him in a long time so it was nice to visit and catch up.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.