Strength in Numbers

Pam DH was fine after his second shot. No side effects at all except for the sore arm. Good job on your bike ride. Oh no I hope the girl that fell is doing OK.

Julie Great work on your walk/run in Vietnam and YB yoga, your heavy weight workout and inversion abs and P30 Mobility and PS Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and YB yoga.

Pam Good work on Step Sync. I think that one does catch up to you at the end.

Julie Great work on PS Legs (standing portion) and EBE Booty Express. I wouldn't worry about missing the floor portion of the workout.

Pam Great job on LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps and bonus abs 1 and adding in your own stretch at the end.

Sorry that I have been MIA but it has been busy. Friday I did LITE PHA2 and 6 pack abs 1 and then work was super busy. Saturday I did yoga and again work was crazy. Sunday I had to go into work again because my assistant manager got her second covid shot and was not feeling well. Again it was another insanely busy day but at least it went by fast. Monday I did ICE LIS 2 and bonus abs 2 then I got everything done that I didn't do on Sunday. Today I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper and then went and got groceries.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LIHI BSB plus bonus abs 1! Good for you for adding on stretching. I would be like ok I guess we are done.

Cheryl No worries on being MIA. Great job on LITE PHA2 plus 6 pack abs 1 and yoga! Sounds like you have been quite busy at work but as you said it does help the day go by fast. Great job on ICE LIS 2 plus bonus abs 2 and LITE SSUB!

This morning I did a walk in Vietnam and then a couple of rounds of YB yoga! The walk was in a super busy part of the city and it is insane how many scooters are there and they don't seem to have any type of traffic laws. Several times I was worried the trainer was going to get hit but he kept saying, just walk with confidence and you won't get hit!

Have a great day!

Cheryl No worries about being MIA, it happens to all of us sometimes. Great job on PHA2+abs, yoga, LIS2 + abs, and SSUB! You have been busy! I hope busy at work means lots of adoptions. Our adoptions have been so slow lately. We are usually slow in the summer, but this year seems worse than normal. I'm assuming people are taking summer vacations this year since most people couldn't last year.

Julie Great job on your walk in Vietnam and yoga. Oh the scooters in Vietnam are crazy. We thought they looked like gangs when they were all stopped at stoplights. We did a scooter tour in Ho Chi Min City and it was a little scary but really fun!

This morning was Xtrain legs and I am thinking I am going to be feeling it tomorrow. Now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself the rest of the day. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your walk in Vietnam and YB yoga. I heard that the traffic is insane there and there are so many scooters.

Pam We seem to be pretty consistent with the adoptions. We will see how it goes this weekend. Great work on XTrain Legs. I hope you found something to do today.

This morning I did PRS#2. I didn't do much today but I did walk down to the farmers market to pick up a few things this afternoon.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Xtrain Legs! Hopefully you found something fun or relaxing (or both) to do and you are able to walk today.

Cheryl Great job on PRS#2! I love that you live close enough to walk to Farmer's Markets.

This morning I did Pure Strength Back and Biceps and then added on MIS Legs only and a ride in French Polynesia. It came out to about an hour. I am taking tomorrow off work. Looking forward to sleeping in.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 2 and your walk to the Farmer's market.

Julie Great job on PS BB, MIS legs and your ride in French Polynesia! I hope your dogs let you sleep in tomorrow.

This morning was Rhythmic step and the abs from Muscle Endurance. I am feeling a bit of DOMS in my gluten from yesterday but not too bad. Yesterday I just ended up doing some work around the house and then swimming. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good job on PS Back and Biceps and MIS Legs and your bike ride in French Polynesia. I hope you got to sleep in.

Pam Great work on Rhythmic Step and the abs from ME.

So Thursday I did SS Lower Body and then got all the housework done. Friday I was really tired so I didn't workout but I sure got my steps in at work. Saturday I was really tired again and I struggled to get out of bed. Again no workout but work made up for it.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RS plus ME abs! Swimming sounds like a great way to relax those glutes.

Cheryl Great job on SS LB! You have a very demanding job at the shelter which is like workouts.

Friday I did a hike in Vietnam and then a couple of rounds of YB yoga. After that was meal prepping and cleaning. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and some YB abs and then some more cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did Fit Split Push Day upper body only and added some rounds of YB yoga. Then on my way into work I almost hit a coyote! Second time I almost hit one since I started going back into the office. I think I need to work home permanently so I don't risk hitting one.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SS LB and your housework. You have sure been busy at work lately. Sounds like you're needing some relaxation and sleep in time!

Julie Great job on your hike in Vietnam and yoga, your heavyweight workout and abs, and FS push day and abs. That would be scary to almost hit a coyote. We have them around here but I have never seen one, only heard them in the woods sometimes.

Friday DH and I went for a bike ride. I don't know what was going on but it was such a struggle for me the whole ride. Our average speed was quite a bit slower than normal but I was just having a really bad day. Saturday I did LIHi Chest, Shoulders and triceps and bonus abs two. Sunday was my rest day and I had a mostly lazy day other than running some errands. Today was Plyo hiit 2 and the abs and stretch from LLA. It's a dreary rainy day today so I've been doing a big clean of my stove and some work around the house. We are having 3 trees cut down and they are out there working away in the rain. It's going to make a big difference in how our house looks when the trees are gone. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your hike in Vietnam and YB yoga, your heavy weight workout and FS Push Day upper body and TB yoga. Scary to almost hit a coyote, you sometimes don't see them until it is too late. Wouldn't that be nice to permanently work from home.

Pam Great work on your bike ride, LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Plyo Hiit 2 and stretching from LLA. Don't worry we all have bad days when you just can't muster up the energy. I hope you have your energy back again. Will you have more sun once the trees are gone?

Sunday was pretty much a lazy day. Today I did AOLIH and then a bit of cleaning. Tonight is dragon boating and it will be a really nice night on the water.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH! I'm sorry you were struggling. Some days we just don't have it in us. Great job on LIHI CST plus bonus abs 2 and Plyo HiiT 2 plus abs and stretch from LLA! Wow that is amazing they are cutting the trees down in the rain.

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH and dragon boating! Oh yes I would love to work permanently from home but I don't see that happening with my current job.

This morning I did Fit Split Legs & Glutes plus the bonus abs and added on Edge Booty Express! The elevated lunge sequence is crazy with the number of pulses. It always gets me.

Cheryl Great nob on AOLIH and your cleaning I hope you had a nice evening for dragon boating. The trees we had taken down were all in the front yard. Two of them were over the driveway and were dropping some kind of nasty sticky stuff on the cars that is really hard to get off. I think we are going to have them come back and take down some in the backyard too so that we will have more sun.

Julie Great job FS L&G, Abs, and EBE! I hate the elevated lunges!

This morning was X10 Cardio blast and XTrain Bis and Tris. Between skipping the cool down and X10 and the warmup on Xtrain it came in right at an hour. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on X10 Cardio Blast plus XTrain Bis and Tris!

This morning I did a walk/jog in Vietnam and a couple of rounds of YB yoga! The walk was in a little more crowded of an area again which at one point I walked off the belt to the right of the machine. Whoops!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your walk/jog in Vietnam and yoga. This is funny that you walked off the belt. Luckily you didn't hurt yourself!

This morning was Body Max2 step, power circuits, and abs. I had to pause a could of times to catch my breath. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on FS Legs & Glutes + bonus abs + Edge Booty Express.

Pam I hate getting that sticky stuff on the car. It is hard to get out. Good work on X10 Cardio Blast + XTrain Bis and Tris.

Julie Good work on your walk/jog in Vietnam and YB yoga. Oops I guess you were trying to avoid the people when you walked off the belt ;).

Pam Great job on BM2 Step, Power Circuits and abs. That is a tough workout, no problem with having to pause a few times.

Yesterday I did GS Chest and Triceps and this morning I did GS Legs but only the timesaver as I had to go into work today so I didn't have time to do the whole thing. We got our transfer of animals early because the wildfires are so bad here we are trying to clear out the shelters in the mist of the fires so people who have had to flee their homes have somewhere to bring their animals for boarding.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on BM2 step, power circuits, and abs! I often pause to catch my breath.

Cheryl Great job on GS CT and GS Legs Timesaver! Even the timesaver for Legs is tough. Oh that sounds so sad what is happening for the people and the animals.

This morning I did Fit Split Pull Day and added on the lower body from Push Day and a ride in Tahiti. It was a little over an hour. I am taking tomorrow off work.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on FS Pull Day and lower body from Push Day and your ride in Tahiti. Enjoy your weekend.

Well Thursday I really slept in so I didn't do a workout and today I was going to workout but our friend was having back problems so I walked Zoey for him instead. Work has been really busy so even missing workouts I am still getting my exercise in.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl I'm so sorry about the poor sleep. That was nice of you to walk Zoey. I imagine your job at the shelter can get quite intense.

Friday I did a walk/run in Vietnam and added on a few rounds of YB yoga. After that I had to run errands. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and added on inversion abs and then did some meal prepping. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did the UB premix from S&S PHA and added on an Ashtanga yoga session.

Have a great day!

This morning I did PHA LB premix and added on the Bonus Abs and a yoga burn booty bonus. It was all around an hour. The morning started out rough though. The dogs pretty much kept us up starting at 2 hours before waking time. They kept being restless in bed and we finally kicked them out and put up a baby gate so they couldn't get back in the bedroom. Then they went in the living room and barked on and off for a half hour at something outside. Good thing they are cute!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your walk/run in Vietnam and YB yoga, your heavy weight workout and inversion abs, UB premix from S&S PHA and Ashtanga yoga, PHA LB premix, bonus abs and yoga burn booty bonus. I wonder what got your dogs going in the morning. Haha yes it is good they are cute.

Sorry that I have been MIA again. I have a hard time getting on the computer when it is hot out. Monday I did P30 LI Hiit then we did errands and got the grocery shopping done. In the evening I went dragon boating. The water was a bit choppy of otherwise it was really nice out. They are building a Japanese village at the old sawmill where we paddle. They will be filming a movie there soon, once it is all done. Tuesday I S&H Chest and Back and got some of the housework done. Today was S&H Legs and Shoulders and I finished up with the housework.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.