Strength in Numbers

Julie Good job on Timesaver 2 from GS Legs and Booty Express.

Pam Great work on Afterburn Double Trouble premix. How cool to set up a gaming computer. I hope he is surprised.

Julie Great job on your run in Oregon and YB yoga. Oh yes it is very hot out west.

So it finally started to cool down today. It is still hot but no where near what it was for the last several days. My SIL who lives inn Berlin sent us a newspaper article on how hot Vancouver has been. Lillooet which is a very small town in B.C. set a record for the hottest place in North America on Tuesday. They have now been evacuated because of wildfires that are threatening the town. I am very glad that the heat will be letting up for us here but the rest of the province will still be in scorching heat. The western states are suffering just as much as we are here.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I'm so glad you are getting a little relief. It is so crazy what is happening out west. I hope things turnaround quickly out there.

This morning I did Gym Styles Back Shoulders and Bis and a ride in French Polynesia through a pineapple field. I am taking tomorrow off work and Monday is a holiday. Talk to you Tuesday!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job your run in Oregon and yoga. That is crazy hot for vinyl siding to be melting! Scary!

Cheryl I'm glad to hear you are finally getting some relief from the heat. Wildfires are so scary, I hope they are able to get them under control quickly. I hope you had a good Canada Day!

Julie Great job on GS BSB and your ride through the pineapple field. Enjoy your long weekend!

I took Wednesday as my rest day because I had a morning appointment and didn't want to be rushing around. Thursday DH and my friend and I did a bike ride and then pretty much lazed in and around the pool. This morning was a Step Blast/SJP step circuit premix. It was the step intervals from SB and the weights and abs from SJP. It's a rainy day here today so I will be doing laundry and yard work. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on GS Back Shoulders and Bis and your ride in French Polynesia. Enjoy your long weekend and your 4th of July.

Pam Yes I did have a good Canada Day. I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July. Great work on your bike ride, Step Blast/SJP step circuit and lazing around the pool.

Thursday was Canada Day here so we went to my brother's place for a BBQ to celebrate my mom's birthday that was the day before. It was great to get together and not have to wear masks or do the social distancing thing. I worked Friday and Saturday and they were both really busy days. This morning I went for a walk before it got too hot out. It was the first time I have done anything for almost 2 weeks. DH has been sleeping down in my workout room because it is cool there but I am going to kick him out so I can start using it again. It has cooled down here a lot in the last couple of days which is a relief but the wildfires are starting. Lillooet the town that broke the heat record here last week burned to the ground a couple of days ago because of a wild fire. We have about 174 burning in just our province right now, yikes.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Isn't is wonderful to actually see people's faces again? I love that most of the time now I don't even have to think about a mask. I'm glad you were all able to get together to celebrate your mom's birthday and Canada Day! Good job getting out for a walk before it got too hot. The wildfires are so scary, I hope they are under control soon.

Saturday I did Cardio Party and Strong Body Stacked Sets upper. Then I did some prep for dinner on Sunday because we had some friends over to celebrate a birthday. Sunday morning DH and I did the Firecracker ride which is an annual MS benefit bike ride. It was advertised as a 50k ride, but it was actually 60k! Luckily it was a nice cool morning so it wasn't too bad. The last time I did it it was so hot and sunny that it was miserable. Then we had friends over for a cookout and swim. This morning was Perfect 30 upper body, upper body bonus, abs and extended stretch. Now I'm going to have a lazy day. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Yes it is nice to see people's faces again. Great job on Cardio Party, Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper, your Firecracker ride and P30 Upper body, Bonus Abs and Extended Stretch. Enjoy your lazy day you did a lot this weekend.

This morning I did Step Sync. It felt good to get moving again. Tonight will be dragon boating and it will be great to get back out on the water.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH and friend! Hanging around the pool sounds great. Great job on SB/SJP premix! Great job on CP & SBSS UB! How cool doing a 60k for the MS benefit ride. Great job on P30 UB plus UB bonus plus abs and ES!

Cheryl That sounds like a great way to celebrate Canada Day and your mom's birthday! So glad it has started to cool down for you and you were able to get a walk in. Stay safe with the wildfires. That is scary. Great job on SS and dragon boating out on the water!

Friday I did a 30 minute steady state run in Oregon and a couple of rounds of YB yoga then did some meal prepping and cleaning. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and then did an inversion abs workout. It had some headstand and handstand against the wall work. It was harder than I thought it would be. After that, I went to my parents for a short get together. Sunday was my lazy day but DH and I did do a short walk. Monday I did RWH Chest Shoulders and Triceps and added on the Rear Delts and did a couple of rounds of YB yoga. Then I was lazy again the rest of the day since it was a holiday from work. This morning I did RWH LIHI Legs strength only and added on the abs and EBE Booty Express.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SS and getting out on the water again!

Julie Great job on your ss run, yoga, heavy weight workout, inversion abs(!!0, your walk, RWH CST, lets, yoga, LIHI legs, Abs and EBE BE! Whew. That is is mouthful! The inversion workout sounds very hard to me.

This morning was the original Imax. I like that one but the 8 rounds with there air jacks and tucks on the last interval is pretty cruel! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your steady state run in Oregon, YB yoga, your heavy weight workout and your inversion abs workout (sounds hard), RWH Chest, Shoulds and Triceps + Rear Delts, YB yoga, RWH LIHI Legs + abs + EBE Booty Express. Wow you had a busy weekend.

Pam Good job on the Original Imax. I haven't done that one in a long time but I seem to remember that round.

This morning I did S&S PHA Training. I did the timesaver where you only do two rounds of each section instead of 3. I could tell that it had been a while since I have done any weight training. Then I went to get groceries and then I just puttered around for the rest of the day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Imax and getting through all those air jacks and tucks! It is mean of Cathe to put that one at the end.

Cheryl Great job on S&S PHA! Cutting down the number of rounds is a good way to ease back into weight lifting.

This morning I started a new series on the treadmill and did a walk/hike in Vietnam on Ti Top Island. Then I added on a few rounds of YB yoga. This is the first day we have to be back in the office. We only have to come in once a week at a minimum and I have only been away from the dogs for only an hour but I already miss them!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PHA. It's a good idea to do fewer rounds if you haven't done weights in awhile.

Julie Great job on your walk/hile and yoga. Wow, did it feel weird being back in the office? I'm sure it will be a big adjustment for your dogs too.

This morning was Kick, Punch Crunch. I had to stop before doing all of the pikes :confused:. My wrists could not do anymore. I think I may try using some dumbbells next time (if I remember!) Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good job on your walk/hike in Vietnam and YB yoga. I bet it was weird to be back in the office again after such a long time working from home. Too bad you can't bring your dogs to the office too.

Pam Great work on KPC. The dumbbells would probably help with your wrists, but those pikes are hard.

This morning I took Zoey out for a long walk for my exercise. Then I got the housework done. In the afternoon I walked down to the farmers market to pick up a few things.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on KPC! The dumbbell idea sounds like a good one. It was a little weird being in the office but I think missing my babies was more top of mind.

Cheryl Great job on walk with Zoey! I would love to bring Benny in to the office. He is very quiet and would just follow me around or stay in my office with the door shut. I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen anytime soon though.

This morning I did RWH Back and Biceps but did my own timesaver version and added on RWH CLB strength only and a bike ride in French Polynesia. It sounds like a lot but it was really only a little over an hour.

I am taking tomorrow off work. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on your walk with Zoey, housework, and walk to the farmers market!

Julie Great job on RWH B&B, CLB, and your bike ride! It does sound like a lot. Enjoy your long weekend!

This morning was Cardio Leg Blast and core 2. For some reason it was really hard today, but I got through it. My abs were still feeling the KPC ab work from the other day so that abs were especially hard too. It's a rainy day here today so I'll get some housework and errands done. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on RWH B&B, CLB and your bike ride in French Polynesia. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Great job on Cardio Leg Blast and core 2.

This morning was Rev'd up Rumble. Then DH got his 2nd vaccination and while we were out we got errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUR. I hope your DH doesn't have any side effects from the second shot!

Yesterday DH and I went for a bike ride. We didn't do a real long one because it was really hot and humid and we had just done a long one on Sunday,, When we got to the trail there were 2 firetrucks and an ambulance there. Th bridges were all really slippery because of the rain the day before and a girl fell and hurt herself and had to go to the hospital. Needless to say, we were a lot more cautious on our ride than usual after that! Today was my rest day and I will just do some work around the house and get my cars washed. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on CLB plus core especially with sore abs! Rainy days can be great for getting inside work done but they can also be fun to be lazy in too! Great job on your bike ride with DH! I hope it wasn't too serious for the girl that fell. Glad you were safe during your ride.

Cheryl Great job on RUR! Hope your DH is doing well after his 2nd shot.

Friday I did a walk/run in Vietnam and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. After that I did a bunch of meal prepping. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and the inversion abs from Yoga Burn and then tacked on the P30 Mobility. After that I did a little chores but then hung out with DH and the dogs. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps and a couple of rounds of YB yoga!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your walk/run and Yoga, heavy weight workout, inversion abs, P30 mobility, PS CST, and yoga! Yesterday I did Intensity Series bootcamp and then was pretty much a lazy day.

This morning was Step Sync. I was thinking it was pretty easy, but then I was breathless when I was done, so I guess it was harder than I thought. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Bootcamp (original) and SS! Sounds like Step Sync was one that sneaks up on you.

This morning I did the Standing portion of Pure Strength Legs and added on EBE Booty Express! I probably could have added on the floor work of PS Legs but I wasn't sure so I skipped it and then was too tired after EBE BE to add it on.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on PS legs and EBE BE. It sounds like you got a good workout so I wouldn't worry about not doing the floor work from PS legs.

This morning was LIHI Back, shoulders, and biceps and bonus abs 1. I added in some of my own stretching at the end because the premix skips the stretching. I always think it's weird when that happens. Have a great day.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.