Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on your bike ride and P30 LI HiiT, UB, Core and ES! That sounds like a lot but I am sure it was only a little over an hour since the P30s are shorter. I have been surprised at how well I have stuck to the core work. It is a little interesting because there is only 10 minutes of core work and then about 5 minutes of hiit cardio so that makes it a little less of a struggle for me to do it somehow.

Cheryl Not a fun procedure but so necessary. You are so good coming home and doing the bathrooms; I would have been pooped just from sitting there waiting. Great job on doing your dryland training after getting the shot. Hope all goes well for you with it!

This morning I had to sleep in a few hours. Benny woke us up in the middle of the night whining and grumbling. I am not sure if he was nauseous or in pain but I gave him an anti-nausea pill and a pain pill and he seemed to calm down within an hour after that. When I finally did get up I did a run in San Diego and a few rounds of YB yoga.

I am taking tomorrow off work and hopefully can get a lot done in the house because DH and I have errands to run on Saturday.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl UGH, I'm due for a colonoscopy but they haven't called me to schedule it yet. Great job on your dryland training. I hope you don't have any issues from the shot!

Julie 10 minutes is quite a bit of core work though. I like how it sounds though with 5 minutes of hit cardio. Poor Benny, I hope he is ok. Great job getting up and getting in a run and some yoga after a restless night!

This morning was Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp. I did a premix that repeats 3 of the rounds to make it an hour long. I had to sit down and rest a couple of times after the cardio, but I made it through. Now I'm headed to the farmers market for some flowers. Have a great day.

Pam

Good morning ladies. This morning was Rock Em Sock Em Kickbox and icy core 1. Now I'm off to get a load of mulch. I'm sure I won't get finished today as it usually takes several loads, but at least I will get started. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie I hope everything is OK with Benny. That is great that you could still sleep in and still get a workout in. Great job on your run in San Diego and YB yoga.

Pam According to DH the prep work is the worst. I hope you don't have to wait too long for yours so you can just get it over with. Good job on S&S Bootcamp and Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox and icy core 1. I hope you got all the flowers that you needed.

Thursday morning I did ICE Metabolic Total Body. Then I got some housework done. I went to the garden shop to get some plants but I was a bit early for the ones that I wanted. This morning was ICE LIS 2 and Icy Core 2. Then I went to work. We just got 3 cats and 2 of them need some behavior modifications because they are very scared of people. I did work with them today and there may have been a little bit of progress.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on S&S Bootcamp Extreme and RSK plus icy core 1! I don't know a lot about gardening/landscaping but do you have to mulch every year?

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB! I wish I had a green thumb. I tend to kill all plants I have ever had. Great job on ICE LIS 2 plus icy core 2! Oh poor kitties being afraid of humans. I hope they come around quickly.

Thursday I had a follow up at the dental surgeon from when I got a tooth removed and an implant back in December. The implant is solid but the gum was not healing right so he had to do some light surgery to grind the implant and re-contour the gum. He told me I would have light swelling but it looked like I broke my jaw so I was thankful for masks when I had to run errands. Friday I did Maximum Intensity Strength and forgot how good that one is. Saturday I did a run in San Diego and a couple of rounds of yoga. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did another run in San Diego and a couple of rounds of yoga.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on MTB and your housework, ICE LIS2 and ICY core 2. Poor cats, I hate when they are so afraid of people, but it feels so good when they come around.

Julie Yes, we have to mulch every year. It's a real pain and I'm always happy when it's done! Your dental work sounds terrible, I hope it wasn't too bad. Is your jaw feeling ok? Great job on MIS, your run in San Diego and your yoga rounds!

Saturday I did Metabolic Blast and Icy Core 2, then had a shopping spree wish with a 3 year old girl. She was so adorable, she loved shopping for dresses and shoes. Sunday was my rest day. A couple came over to meet my kittens and they were so cute. My new little fluff ball has been pretty shy, but she fell asleep in his arms and I thought he was going to cry. These kittens aren't ready for adoption for awhile, but I'm pretty sure these two will be applying. Today was X62, I think my face was as red as a tomato for an hour afterwards! have a great day!

Pam

Julie That is not fun with your dental work. How is your jaw now? Good job on MIS, your runs in San Diego, and yoga.

Pam Great work on Metabolic Blast and Icy Core 2 and X62. That would be fun to take a little girl on a shopping spree. Oh that is so cute that she fell asleep in his arms. I bet they will be applying too.

Saturday I did my paddle simulation and then went to work. I spent some time with our scared kittens feeding and playing with them. Sunday I went to the farmers market to pick up a few things. It was about 80 degrees out which is really hot for the end of April. So I cleaned out the car and washed it. Then I went to get some propane so we could BBQ but I had to go to 3 places before I could find any. The first two places were sold out. This morning I did FT Legs, Glutes and Core. Then I took Zoey out for a walk. When I got back I cleaned the carpets and vacuumed. I just finished my dry land training so I am about ready for bed. I am pooped.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on MB plus Icy Core 2! Oh, how fun to see her get so excited shopping. Fingers crossed they apply. Great job on X62! Well at least you know you got good blood flow to your face.

Cheryl Great job on paddle simulation! Sounds like you had a nice weekend with the weather and getting some BBQing in. Great job on FT LGC and your walk with Zoey and dryland training! Hopefully the kittens continue to get used to being around humans so they can get adopted out.

This morning I did a couple of rounds of YB booty, total body, and core! My mouth is still pretty sore and it now looks like I keep some tobacco chew tucked in my mouth all the time. I am ready for this to heal! We are also supposed to get a couple of inches of snow today. o_O

Have a great day!

Julie Good job on YB booty, total body and core. Oh no the side of your face must be really swollen. At least you can wear a mask when you are out in public. Yikes you are still getting snow o_O not fun. We are in shorts here but it will be raining by the weekend.

I did Hard Strikes this morning and then I went to get groceries. In the afternoon we did some errands and then I took out a bush that was in our garden. We are getting the front patio done soon so I am getting rid of things that we don't want anymore.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Hard Strikes! Luckily the snow did not last long as rain came in the afternoon and washed most of it away. This week hasn't reached the 60s yet. Yes, my mouth is still fairly swollen and tender and now my supposedly dissolving stitches are coming out. They never dissolve for me and instead my body just pushes them out. So weird.

This morning I did a long run in San Diego and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I am thinking about taking tomorrow off work. I am pretty tired and just feel like I need a day off.

Have a great weekend (unless I pop in tomorrow)!

Cheryl Great job on your paddle simulation and spending time socializing the kittens. Hopefully they will come around soon! How nice to get out and enjoy that beautiful weather. That's crazy that you had to go to so many places to find propane! Greatnjob on FT LGC, your carpet cleaning, and your dry land training!

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and C! Wow, that is crazy that your jaw is still so swollen and sore. I hope it heals soon. Snow?! That is just wrong!

Cheryl Great job on Hard Strikes and pulling out that bush. It will be nice getting your patio done for summer!

Julie Great job on your long run in San Diego and yoga. I hope you get to take tomorrow off to relax. How strange about your body pushing the stiches out! I've never heard of that before.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I went for a bike ride with my friend. Then I made a batch of bagels and cleaned out the kitten room. This morning was Hiit Circuit upper body with abs mixed in. I like doing it that way but it has the swimmers at the end which I hate. I always think I'll just skip them, but I always end up doing them and hating them :rolleyes:. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie That is weird that your body just pushes the stitches out instead of them dissolving. Good job on your run in San Diego and YB yoga. I hope you get the day off work.

Pam Great work on your bike ride and Hiit Circuit Upper Body with abs. I hate the swimmers too but good for you in doing them anyway.

This morning I was so tired. The power went off and on a couple of times during the night and each time it came back on there was so much noise from alarm systems and such that I didn't get a very good nights sleep. I did manage to go for a short walk but that was about it. Hopefully the power will stay on tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl That is the worst getting woken up so often like that. What was going on, was it really windy?

This morning was Revved up Rumble with the calorie crush and extended stretch. I'm getting my second vaccine tomorrow and am I little worried because I've heard about so many people having bad reactions after the second one, but am hoping that won't be the case. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride! Homemade bagels sound yummy. Great job on RWH CUB w/ mixed in abs and making sure to do those swimmers! I had dissolving stitches put in my nose a few years back when I had a cancerous spot removed and they kept popping out and I would have to cut them short. Great job on RUR plus CC and ES! Hope your second vaccine went well and you are feeling ok.

Cheryl That is such a bummer about the bad night's sleep. I completely understand when the power comes off and on it is distracting to get good sleep. Hopefully you haven't had anymore power issues.

Thursday I did YB booty, total body, and core work and then I was lazy the rest of the day and just hung out with the dogs. Friday I did a run in San Diego and a couple of rounds of YB yoga and then did some cleaning and meal prepping. Saturday was more YB booty, total body and core and then DH and I ran some errands. Sunday was my lazy day but I say that and I still did laundry, dishes, and some cooking so not totally lazy! This morning I did Fit Tower Advanced Total Body and YB core. I forgot she used the tower to incline the pushups so when she said we were doing drop set of push ups, I was like "ugh!" but then I saw her go to the tower to incline them and was like "ok, I got this!"

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on UB B, TB+Core and hanging out with the dogs. Great job on your run in San Diego and yoga, cleaning, and meal prepping, YB B, TB+ Core. I hope you enjoyed your kinda lazy day :). Great job on FT ATBN and core. It's great that the drop sets of push ups weren't so bad, but they still don't sound like much fun.

Friday morning I did something, but I don't remember what! Saturday I planned as a rest day because I wasn't sure how I'd be feeling after my second shot, but luckily I felt fine. The only reaction I had was a sore arm again. I also was able to get an appointment just up the street and didn't have to drive an hour and 15 minutes for it. Sunday I did P30 LI Hiit and Lower body and core and then just worked around the house. Today was a gorgeous day and my DH and I went for a bike ride. We ended up riding 33 miles because it was such a nice day out. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I think the power went out because a transform blew. Good work on Revved up Rumble + calorie crush and extended stretch.

Julie Great job on your YB booty, total body and core workouts, your run in San Diego and FT Total Body and YB core. You had a busy weekend getting things done too.

Pam Great work on whatever you did on Friday, P30 LI Hiit and lower body and core and your bike ride. I am glad that you did have a reaction to the second shot.

So Thursday I did FT Bootcamp. Then I went to work because my manager was taking a few days off. We received 6 kittens but by the end of the day 2 of them were looking a little lethargic so I had to take them to emergency to have a test done to rule out panleuk. It took about 3 hours but they finally got it done and it was negative. So I didn't get home until 10pm. I worked Friday but I was by myself for most of the day. Because the panleuk was negative I needed to get them to our local vet for blood work to completely rule it out. I had to leave at 4pm to take DH to the hospital for a CT scan so my assistant manager had to come in so we didn't have to close the branch down. While I was gone we received the results for the blood work and it didn't look good for one of the kitties. My assistant manager didn't leave the shelter until 9pm because we were not sure if he would make it through the night so we had to make plans just in case. It was good news when I got in because he seemed a lot more alert than he had been. But another one of the kitties was beginning to worry us because she wasn't eating. So I took another trip into emergency and spent another 4 hours there. And because our other guy didn't eat during the day my assistant manager took him to emergency and she didn't get home until 12:30am. So I went into work for her on Sunday. It was so busy but everything is looking good for the kittens. They are all eating on their own now and don't need to be syringe feed. With all of this going on I haven't slept so I haven't worked out since Thursday. Though I am going to try to do my dryland training in a couple of minutes. I hope I get a good nights sleep tonight and I can get back into my routine.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your mystery workout from Friday! That is great that you didn't have any reactions from the second shot except the sore arm and you didn't have to drive far to get it either. Great job on P30 LI HiiT, LB and core and your bike ride with DH! 33 miles sounds like a lot but I am sure it didn't feel that way with it being nice out.

Cheryl Great job on FT Bootcamp! What a long weekend at work with the sick kittens and having to take your DH for a CT scan. It is no wonder you didn't get good sleep with all that going on. I hope things get back to normal and you got good sleep.

This morning I did a run in San Diego and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. You know it is going to be a long week when on Monday you think it is really Tuesday! I think I am back on track as I know today is Tuesday now.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your run in San Diego and YB yoga. Oh no, I hope you get back on track and the week goes by fast for you.

This morning I did P30 Lower Body. Then I needed to get groceries. In the afternoon I went for a walk, I was going to take Zoey with me but she was at doggy day care so I just went by myself. Then I came back and made some muffins and some gluten free bread.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on P30 LB and your walk! I love the idea of doggy day care. Muffins sound yummy!

This morning I did LITE Metabolic Blast plus the Calorie Crush and YB core! It was nice having a lite workout this morning (pun intended)!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FT Bootcamp. Wow, you had a crazy busy weekend between work and your DHs appointment. I'm so glad to hear that all of the kittens are doing better, you must have been exhausted though. I was exhausted just reading all of that! I hope the dryland training went well.

Julie Great job on your run in San Diego and your yoga rounds. That is not a good start to the week at all thinking it's Tuesday on Monday!

Cheryl Great job on P30 LB and your walk. Too bad Zoey didn't get to go with you, but I bet she had fun at doggie day care!

Julie Great job on MB and CC and core! It is nice to have a lighter workout sometimes for sure!

Yesterday was Tabatacise and the abs from Lean Legs and Abs. The blood flow to my face is still working quite well :rolleyes:. I did have to pause between rounds 3 and 4 for a little extra rest. Then I had a hair appointment which I guess is why I forgot to post and a vet appointment for Goose. He is eating well and playful but has had diarrhea that he just hasn't been able to shake. She put him on some meds that hopefully will fix it. This morning was Lower Body Blast. I hadn't done that one in awhile and forgot that I really like it. We were going to go for our first ski of the season today, but it's really windy so we are getting the outdoors ready and having a little pool time instead. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.