Strength in Numbers

This weekend started out as a whirlwind! Friday morning, DH found out his grandpa had passed away. By mid-morning, he found out he had actually passed on Monday and the visitation and funeral were that evening. Luckily we lived an hour away and were able to make it. His brother had a 3 hour drive and barely got there in time. Saturday we finished up the deck staining and then got some housework done. Sunday I was lazy all day because for some reason my hip was bothering me. This morning I did do Live Bootcamp Blast and Burn. It was good but Cathe threw in a surprise at the end by repeating the cardio from all the rounds back to back.

Pam So sorry on your mom’s struggles and not knowing why she was in the hospital. She is one tough cookie trying to rip out her own IV and catheter. It sounds like you made the most of your trip and got to connect with a lot of people while you were there. Great job on AT! I am so happy that Tai is doing so good! Great job on RUUR + CC+ 6 pack abs 1! Oh no poor kitties! I don’t know how you keep all of them straight and making sure they all get the right meds. You are a super woman to those kitties! Great job on CCC and subbing in a better move!

Cheryl Great job on Step Moves and housework! I was pretty lazy most of Saturday and almost all of Sunday. It is a great feeling sometimes!

Have a great day!

Julie Oh no, so sorry about your DHs grandfather! that is terrible that you got such short notice. Why didn't anyone tell the family? Great job getting your deck staining finished. I hope your hip is doing better, I guess it must have been if you did a workout this morning. Great job on Live BBB! That is quite the nasty surprise at the end though! It's not too hard with the kittens because 5 of them are all on the same medication. The morning and evening routines are taking a lot longer though!

This morning was Total Body Giant Sets. I like that one because it goes by quickly. All of the kittens seem to be getting better. Little Tai is still a bit congested and has a terrible cough, but he is running around and so playful so he is obviously feeling better. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam DH's family dynamics has always baffled me and I'm really not too surprised this happened it just stinks that it did. What is weird about my hip is that it felt fine yesterday but today was giving me problems. Maybe the way I slept? Great job on TBGS! So happy the kittens are doing good and especially little Tai.

This morning I did Live Cardio Fusion! It went by really quickly but maybe that is because it was really short at 40 minutes. Worked out good to have a shorter one this morning because I needed to leave early to get gas and get to work a little earlier this morning.

Have a great day!

Pam Great job on Revved up Rumble and the CC + 6 pack abs 1. That is great that they all did well with their spay/neuter but bummer that they are all coughing and sneezing now. Way to go on CCC. I am finding some of the moves in that one hurt my knees too.

Julie Sorry about DH's grandfather. Talk about waiting until the last minute to let you know. Nice that you got all the staining done on your deck. I hope that your hip in doing better. Great work on Live Bootcamp Blast and Burn. Ummm it doesn't sounds like a nice surprise that Cathe did :p.

Pam Great work on TBGS. Glad that Tai is feeling better.

Julie Great job on Live Cardio Fusion.

So Saturday I did something but of course I can't remember now :rolleyes:. Then I worked at the SPCA in the afternoon. Sunday I went to the farmer's market early so I didn't get a workout in. Then after that I went to the SPCA for some training. Yesterday I did Lite Metabolic Conditioning and then I caught up with some chores around the house. Last night I went dragon boating and it was hot. It was fine after we got onto the water and had a breeze but standing there waiting there was sweat dripping down my back. I got home late last night so I slept in and only did a timesaver premix for Rockout Knockout. Then I went grocery shopping and did some meal prepping.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Julie Family dynamics can certainly be interesting. That's weird about your hip, I hope it's doing better now. Great job on Live CF!

Cheryl Great job on whatever you did on Saturday :D, MC, your chores, and dragon boating, and RK.

This morning I did a 21 mile bike ride with my friends. We were exploring a new trail that we read about, so now we have some new options for our rides. We just did part of it, so we still have more to discover. Tomorrow I'm going on an outing with some friends to a little town nearby that has local potters that all have little shops. I haven't been there in a few years, but it's a really fun place to visit. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workout on Saturday! That sounds like more fun to go to the farmer’s market than working out. Great job on LITE MC plus chores! Glad you got cooled off after getting in the water. I don’t know why but I hate sweating if I am not officially working out. Weird I know! Great job on RK timesaver and meal prepping!

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride! How fun to have more options to choose from. Have fun at the pottery town! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

This morning I did Live Upper Body Circuit with HiiT! Cathe said it was only 6 HiiTs and I counted and she was right but man did it feel like more. I really think my hip problems were from sleeping on that side. I slept on my other side last night and it is feeling better.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on LUBC w/Hiit. It sounds intense! I'm glad to hear that your hip is feeling better It's funny how sleeping on something in the wrong way can cause so much trouble!

This morning I did Step Blast which is always a lot of fun. I was having trouble getting the kittens herded out of the room so I could do my workout, but I finally did. We had a lot of fun pottery shopping.We all came home with some treasures and we had a nice picnic lunch. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Step Blast! That was probably a good pre-warm up herding kittens! Glad you had a great time pottery shopping and go a nice picnic lunch in too!

This morning I did the 2019 Glassboro Live Leg Day. It was really good and went by super fast. I am taking tomorrow off work and have some errands and appointments to get done.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Great job on Live Leg day. I always love seeing the clips from the road trips, it looks like they are having so much fun. Enjoy your long weekend!

This morning for me was Pyramid Upper Body. I like that one except for the ridiculous number of pikes. I always have to modify before the end, but I got it done. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride. It is always nice to have other options to make it more interesting.

Julie Good work on Live Upper Body Circuit with Hiit. That is rough when the hiits feel like more than what there actually are. Weird about your hip. I hope it feels better soon.

Pam Good job on Step Blast. Too funny about herding the kittens out of the room. I am sure that was a workout in itself. Glad that you had fun pottery shopping and your picnic lunch.

Julie Great job on the 2019 Glassboro Live Leg Day. Enjoy your day off and your weekend.

Pam Good work on Pyramid Upper Body and all of those ridiculous pikes.

Yesterday I did FT Bootcamp and then got some laundry done. Our assistant manager at the SPCA was leaving to go back to university so we had a goodby potluck for him last night. So I got a salad made to take with me and I also went and picked up the cake. It was a great night and good to see some people I hadn't seen in a while. This morning I did Low Impact Step and I was a sweaty mess after I was done. Then I went to the SPCA as we got 5 kittens and 1 cat. I needed to take our cat in to the vet as it looked like he might need to get his teeth cleaned. And yes he does so we need to make an appointment before we can adopt him out. All the kittens and cat were so nice, it is hard to not want to take them all home with me.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great join on FT Bootcamp and your laundry. The potluck sounds nice, we are having one here for April on Sunday because she leaves next week. Great job on LIS and your SPCA shift. I do't think we would get a cats teeth cleaned before letting them get adopted :rolleyes:

Yesterday I was supposed to meet some friends for lunch and then go to the first scarf knitting session for this season, but right after breakfast my stomach started hurting and I ended up throwing up my breakfast! :oops: It was so strange because I was completely fine until then. I laid down for awhile and by afternoon was completely fine, but I had canceled my plans in case. It must have been something I ate, but I have no idea what. I was glad it was so short lived though. This morning I was supposed to do LI sweat, but I didn't feel like doing that Ione so I did X54, which was was X10 step, LI, and fat burning circuit and the abs from Lean legs and abs. It kicked my butt for sure. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Oh wow throwing up your breakfast isn't nice at all. I know that has happened to me when I have inadvertently eaten something that I am allergic to. It does throw off your whole day though. Glad that you were feeling better by the afternoon. Great job on doing X54 I bet that one was a butt kicker.

So I didn't sleep well Thursday night so I was too tired to do a workout on Friday. But I did manage to get all the housework done. Saturday I went dragon boating in the morning. It was so calm out there it was a really nice paddle. Then I went to the SPCA for my shift. It was pretty quiet and we only adopted out our rabbit. It is a long weekend here so probably most people have gone away. Today I left early to go to the farmers market. It is really hot here so I didn't want to wait too long before getting out there. I did go for a walk to the park but I was a sweaty mess by the time I got back.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PUB! Those pikes are horrendous after all that arm work. Oh no! I’m glad your stomach issues were short lived. Bummer you had to miss your get together and lunch with friends. Great job on X54 plus LLA abs!

Cheryl Great job on FT BC plus laundry! That was really nice of you all to do a potluck going away party. Great job on LI Step! Oh poor kitty having to get his teeth cleaned. That is nice that the SPCA can do that. So many shelters cannot afford to do that.

My long weekend flew by. Friday I did a run and hike but I can’t remember where! After that I did some housework and then went to some appointments, then came back and did some more housework. Saturday I did a quick strength workout and then had to take Gunner to a vet checkup. After that, DH and I did some yard work and then groomed all 3 dogs and washed all the couch covers and bed covers. I think I did 13 loads of laundry total this weekend. Sunday I did some meal prepping but no workout and then was lazy the rest of the day. This morning I woke up and our internet was out. Instead of choosing a DVD to do since I couldn’t do the treadmill or Cathe Live I went back to bed. I mean I could have chosen a DVD or did a manual boring run on the treadmill but sleep sounded like more fun.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on getting all of your housework done and your nice paddle on Saturday morning. I love those perfect calm days on the water! Great job on your sweaty walk too!

Julie No wonder your long weekend flew by, it sounds like you were really busy! Great job on your run and hike, wherever they were :D, your housework, yard work, and weight workout. You guys did some serious cleaning! 13 loads of laundry!! It sounds like you needed that lazy day on Sunday. Sometimes when things like the internet being out happen I take it as a sign that I'm not supposed to be doing anything, so I think you did the right thing by going back to bed :).

Saturday morning I did Rockout Knockout, and then in the afternoon we went skiing. Unfortunately my DH back was still bothering him so he just skied one pass and quit. He's thinking he probably won't be able to ski anymore this season :(. Sunday was my rest day and we had the going away party for April. It was a beautiful day and we had a good turnout and I think she really enjoyed it. It started at noon and there were people here until 7, so I think they had a good time! This morning I started Cathe's August Rotation with Rhythmic Step which is always a good way to start a Monday. I did take a picture of the stained glass, let me see if I can upload it. Have a great day!

Pam

Attachments

• IMG_3413.jpg
    IMG_3413.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 4
Pam Great job on RK! Yea you got some skiing in! Oh no, so sorry about DH's back. Does he know what might be wrong? I love the stained glass you made. Beautiful with the green eyes! Great job on RS and starting the August rotation!

Last night I decided to do 1.5 miles on the treadmill in Cozumel. It was only 20 minutes but at least it was something for the day. This morning I did Live Bootamp Strong. It was good. Sometimes her bootcamps can be tough but this one wasn't as hectic a pace and the cardio wasn't too intense. My heart stayed up the whole time but I didn't feel it was crazy high so it was a nice change of pace.

Have a great day!

Julie No, DH doesn't know what's wrong with his back, but of course he won't go see a Doctor either :mad:. Great job o your treadmill in Cozumel, every minute counts! Great job on Live BS - another great abbreviation :D It sounds like one I would like.

This morning my friends and I went for a 25 mile bike ride. It was a little cooler today than it has been, so it was nice. Then I did some Meowhouse stuff and had a lazy afternoon. Yesterday I started working on a stained glass piece to raffle for a meow house fundraiser. I'm going to be really bummed if it doesn't make much money though! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I bet your weekend flew by with everything that you did. Great job on your run and hike wherever it was and your strength workout. 13 loads of laundry is a lot. I would have taken the internet being down to go back to bed too.

Pam Great work on Rockout Knockout. Bummer about your DH's back. I hope it gets better soon for him. I love the stained glass that you did for April. Good job on Rhythmic Step.

Julie Good work on your 1.5 miles on the treadmill. Hey 20 minutes in better than not doing anything and today's Bootcamp Strong.

Pam Good job on your 25 mile bike ride. I wouldn't worry I am sure your stained glass piece will raise a lot of money.

Monday I did Burn Sets Bis and Tris. Then I went to the SPCA for a 2 hour shift. It was a holiday here so we were not opened but the animals still needed to be looked after. Then we went out and had lunch with my mom and last night I went out canoeing. We did have enough people to take the dragon boat out. This morning I did Lite Cardio Party. I is really hot here right now and I did have trouble sleeping so didn't want anything too hard,

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 25 mile bike ride! Ha! I didn’t even realize the abbreviation was BS! I hope you make a good enough amount off the piece. So hard to tell with things like that what will go over well and what won’t.

Cheryl Great job on BSB&T! So thankful for people like you who go in on holidays to look after the animals who don’t get a holiday. Canoeing sounds fun. Great job on Lite CP! It is good to have the easier ones to mix in.

This morning I did Live Cycle Mania. It was a shorter ride at only 43 minutes but good. I have to take tomorrow off work to go to some appointments. Be back Friday!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Burn set Bis&tris and your shift at the SPCA, That is nice that you went in om the holiday to look after them. What holiday was it? Canoeing sounds like a nice change of pace. Great job on FP, I hope it cools off for you soon.

Julie Great job on Live cycle mania. I think 43 minutes is a good length for a cycle workout, they always wipe me out. I hope you get to enjoy yourself at least a little on your day off!

This morning for me was CTX Lean legs and abs. That one always seems like it gets a lot done in a short amount of time. The kittens are all starting to feel better and have been running around like crazy this morning, It is making me so happy! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Cycle Mania. It is nice to have a shorter workout sometimes.

Pam The holiday was B.C. Day. It is a day for all of us in British Columbia to have an extra day off. Good work on CTX Lean Legs and Abs. Glad that the kittens are all doing better and are running around like crazy.

This morning I did Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower + 6 Pack Abs 2. I need to go into the SPCA sometime today as we are getting 1 cat and 2 bunnies so I need to do the exam for them. They will let me know when the transfer van lets them know what time they will get to our shelter. Hopefully sometime this morning.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.