Strength in Numbers

Julie Good work on Cathe Live Oh My Quad. Sounds like it was really a total leg workout.

Pam Things are going pretty well between Tango and Willow. Sometimes they may have a bit of a tiff but it doesn't last long. They don't curl up together yet (or maybe never) but they are within a foot of each other sleeping on the bed. Great job on your 24 mile bike ride and Flex Train and Stretch Max segment 3. I hope your storms aren't too bad and your DH can get home on time.

This morning I did Lite Cardio Party and then went to do an extra shift at the SPCA. It is a holiday here so I guess the regular volunteers were going away for the weekend. It was busy and the 2 hours went by really fast. It was just me and the manager and we looked after 6 cats, 2 rats, 2 guinea pigs and 1 rabbit. In the afternoon I just decided to be lazy and not do much.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

I was a slug this weekend and did not work out. Kind of felt like I just needed a few days off. I did get up this morning and did Cathe’s Birthday Blast! It was pretty good but I started to peter out during the last section.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride and FT plus SM3! That is my favorite stretch max segment. Something about the band and that first section of hamstring and hip stretches just feels so good. Hope your DH made it home in the storms.

Cheryl Great job on Lite Cardio Party! It’s can be nice when you are busy and time flies by. I bet Willow and Tango will cuddle after a while. I never thought Sheba and Gunner would cuddle and they don’t a lot but they do every couple of days now.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is great that Tango and Willow are getting along so well. Great job cardio party and your shift at the SPCA. It sounds like you were pretty busy with all of those animals there.

Julie It sounds like your body needed some rest so it was good you took a few days off. Great job on Cathe's Birthday blast! I did segment 3 of stretch max because I remembered you saying it was your favorite one. I did really like the leg stretches with the band.

My DH got home only 30 minutes late on Sunday, which was amazing considering the storms that we had. He said it wasn't really a rough flight either. Saturday morning I did Rock em Sock em kickbox and then helped at the adoption event. Ombre and Cash almost got adopted together as soon as I got there, but then another foster showed up with her cats and apparently one of them looked just like the cat that these people just had to have euthanized, so they ended up adopting him instead. I was hoping they would take my two guys because I really liked them, but of course was happy that they were so excited. Sunday morning someone came over and met Zorro and adopted him before our adoption event, and them Ombre got adopted as soon as I got to the event. Since I had two adopted she sent two more home with me, but they will all be going to another foster tomorrow since we leave for vacation on Wednesday. This morning I went for a 24 mile bike ride with my friends and now I'm headed out to do some yard work. Have a great day.

Pam

This morning I did Cathe Live Fit Tower. It was from her Glassboro Road Trip in 2017. It was pretty good. I think I liked it better than Fit Tower Advanced but it seemed she gave a little more time to move the bar on the tower.

Pam That is great about your DH's flight. Great job on RSK! So glad you got two adoptions and that there is a another foster that can take yours while on vacation. Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! Have a great vacation if I don't get to post again before you leave.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job Live FT. It's nice that she gave more time to move the bar. I get frustrated with the workouts that I have to pause to change my barbell. :rolleyes:

This morning was LITE Metabolic blast +the CC+ 6 pack abs 2. It sounds like a lot, but even with the 2 add ons it was right at an hour. I doubt I will be posting tomorrow, I'll be back on May 6th. Have a great couple of weeks.

Pam

Julie I think we were both on the same wavelength since I was a slug this weekend too. Good job on Cathe's Birthday Blast. I hope Tango and Willow will cuddle after a while. Nice that Sheba and Gunner cuddle every once in a while.

Pam That's pretty good that your DH was only 30 minutes late and not a rough flight either. Good work on Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox. I know what that is like to see a cat that looks exactly like one you had just lost. At least Zorro and Ombre got adopted. Great job on your 24 mile bike ride.

Julie Great job on Cathe Live Fit Tower.

Pam Great work on LITE Metabolic Blast + CC + 6 pack abs 2. Enjoy your vacation.

So I was a slug too this weekend. I was really tired so decided to take some time off. I did however go out with the learn to dragon boat people Saturday afternoon. Monday morning I did Step Moves, I still wasn't very energetic but wanted to do something. After that I went and did another shift at the SPCA. It is a holiday here and the morning volunteers were away. It wasn't quite as busy as Friday was. In the evening I went out dragon boating and had a great practise. This morning I went to Twist. I was a bit stiff and sore since I didn't stretch very well after our practise the night before. I went to go dragon boating again tonight but it was cancelled because it was too windy out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cathe Live Get Steppin'! It was a fun step routine and I did better than I thought only messing up a few times. I don't know how Cathe remembers each of the 5 combos individually and then how to put them all together.

Pam Have an amazing vacation see you when you get back!

Cheryl It must have just been a good weekend to rest up. Great job on Step Moves! That is a good one when you don't have much energy. That or MMA Kickbox are lighter ones in my opinion. That is great you have been able to volunteer at the SPCA in place of the regulars for those days. Great job on Twist! Bummer about the wind. Hopefully it has died down. I hate when it is super windy out. My dog gets scared.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Cathe Live Get Steppin'. I have no idea how she keeps everything flowing so smoothly. I know I would forget something.

This morning I did Yoga Relax. Then I went to the SPCA for my shift. I was there a couple of hours longer because I helped out with the examinations of our 3 new kittens and 6 cats. It was very interesting to be involved in that. Most of them were good but a couple of them were stressed out in having to be examined. I probably would be too if I was in their place.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cathe Live Buff Upper Body! I enjoyed it. It was really geared more towards lifting heavy and not endurance style. The abs portion was just ok though. Mainly because there were a lot of bike maneuver and reverse crunches which I am horrible at.

Cheryl Great job on Yoga Relax! I always feel so bad for animals when they come in to a shelter or new place. They have no idea what is going on or if they are going to be treated well. Hopefully they can feel your good intentions coming through.

I am taking tomorrow off and hoping to get a lot done. Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Great job on Cathe Live Buff Upper Body. I am horrible at the bike maneuvers and reverse crunches too. Enjoy your long weekend.

Yesterday morning I went to Twist. I really wanted to stay in bed because I didn't sleep well at all. But I pushed myself out of bed and was glad that I did. Then I got the housework and laundry done. I did have a nap in the afternoon but I still felt really tired. Thursday night I went dragon boating. We added in one more practise since our first regatta is this Saturday. Today I was still really tired so I decided to take the day off. I did food prepping for tomorrow and got all my clothes and gear ready to go.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Friday I did RWH CLB! It was a doozy and I had to take more rests than I would have liked. After that I did a lot of cleaning and running errands. We had some people over Friday night and ended up staying up late so no workout Saturday but we did run more errands and did a few life prepping activities for the week. Sunday I did my heavy weight workout and then was lazy until our kitchen drain backed up. DH and I had to take the trap apart and clean it out. Yuck!!! This morning I did Cardio HiiT Metabolic Live. It was really a good until we got to core but no bike maneuver or planks so I shouldn't complain too much!

Cheryl Great job on Twist especially when you didn't want to. I didn't want to workout Sunday but am glad I did too. That was a good idea to take the day off to rest with being so tired and hopefully it helps with your energy for the Regatta. Hope it went well!

Have a great day!

This morning I did Cross Fire! What a doozy! I was really losing steam towards the end but I made it through with breaks between sections of course.

Have a great day!

No workout this morning. We have had continuous rain with periods of horrendous downpour. This morning when I woke up our toilets would not drain after flushing and that means the shower also was not going to drain. I did not want to go to work stinky so I had to pass on working out. Of course it wasn’t until after I went back to bed that I thought I could have done stretching or yoga without sweating. Oh well!

Have a great day!

Julie Great work on RWH CLB and all your errands and cleaning and your heavy weight workout. Yuck is right with cleaning out the trap. It is amazing how much goop gets caught up there. Good job on Cardio HiiT Metabolic Live and Crossfire. I need to do that one again. Oh wow that isn't good that your toilets were not draining and you couldn't shower. I hope everything is working now. Oh well it was a good excuse to go back to bed. I would have done the same thing.

So Saturday was our first regatta and the wind was insane. We didn't get halfway through the regatta before they had to cancel it due to safety reasons. I have never been in waves that big before and I was drinking the salt water. We managed to get two races in but not all the women's teams did. So when they did the medals it was based on the first race which was our worst. Everything seemed to go wrong so our time wasn't as good as it usually is. We did get a bronze medal in the "C" division though so that was good. My first medal ever. Sunday I didn't do much of anything, I was pretty sore after Saturday. Monday I did MMA Kickbox and in the evening I went dragon boating. We need to get ready for our next regatta at the end of May. Tuesday morning I went to Twist and in the evening I went dragon boating again. This was with my old team because I am helping them out in a regatta this Saturday. This morning I did Stretch Max Segments 1 and 3 and then went to the SPCA. It was pretty quite as most of the animals we had were adopted.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our plumbing starting working again last night so this morning I was able to do Cathe Live Bike Fever. It was good and went by super fast.

Cheryl Oh wow! I'm sorry the first regatta didn't go well with the weather but I am glad they cancelled for everyone's safety. That is awesome that you got first medal! Good for you for taking a rest day. I am sure with the weather, it was even tougher to paddle than normal. Great job on MMA Kickbox, Twist, and SM 1 & 3! Hopefully the weather will be calmed down by the end of May so you have a better second regatta than the first.

Have a great day!

Julie Glad to hear that our plumbing started working again. Great job on Cathe Live Bike Fever.

This morning I went to Twist and then got all the housework and laundry done. I make my own kombucha too so I got a batch of that brewing as well.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our plumbing was backed up again last night since we got a ton of more rain. Luckily it stopped raining around 7 last night and we were able to use our plumbing again this morning. I did RWH LIHI Legs plus abs 1! I love the abs 1 from RWH. I think it is the only Cathe ab workout I can do comfortably. We are supposed to be rain free for the next four days so hopefully things can dry out a little from the monsoon weather w were having.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Oh wow! That is awesome you make your kombucha. I'm amazed by anyone that makes their own items like that. I am only able to make my own smoothies. My sister makes her own laundry detergent which I would love to do but just not enough to actually do it.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Glad that your plumbing started working again and that you will get a stretch of no rain for a while. Great job on RWH LIHI Legs plus abs 1. I think that is the one where you use a dumbbell and it is one of my favorites Making kombucha is easy, I just can't get it as carbonated as what you get when you buy it in the store.

This morning I did PRS #2 then I got my snacks and gear ready for tomorrow for the regatta. The weather is suppose to be not too bad. Anything will be better than all the wind and hail from last week.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Saturday I took a rest day but DH and I did run some errands and then I actually took a nap in the afternoon before going outside and relaxing on the deck. It was a nice day. Sunday I did my heavy weight training and some meal prepping but then was lazy. This morning I did HiiT DWP and LIS 1 plus Icy Core 1.

Cheryl Great job on PRS2! I hope you had an excellent regatta with great weather! Looking forward to hearing how it went!

Have a great day!

This morning I did Cathe Live Metabolic Burn! It was really good and flew by. My floor was super slick because it is so humid in our house. I had to some things on my yoga mat to keep from sliding too much.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.