Strength in Numbers

Well I intended to get up this morning and workout. Unfortunately my body had different plans. I woke up around midnight and couldn’t get back to sleep until about an hour or so before my alarm went off. I laid there thinking I would just stay in bed for about 15 minutes. An hour and a half later, my dogs were nudging me to get up so I could feed them. Good thing they are on a time schedule and won’t let me get away with sleeping in too late to go to work. So no workout this morning.

Cheryl Great job on Intensity! Pile of goo is a good description for finishing that one. What an adorable puppy. Those ears are so big on such a little guy! Hope you enjoyed your PT session.

Janie Great job on disc 28 and upping the weight! Glad you had a wonderful weekend with your company. Bummer about losing your post.

Eunice Great job on your run with Brandy! That’s right, you teach those legs how to behave for you!! I hope your neck gets better soon. It really stinks to be in pain. That sucks that you got a ticket. I hope it wasn’t too much of a penalty. That sounds really great that Brandy has everything pretty much done for Sam’s trip home. How awesome that he gets to fly on the same plane as you.

Pam Great job on CrossFire! Glad your night went better last night than the night before. Hmm. CrossFire and To the Max might be switching places for you on which is harder. Yep, we had a Dexter marathon on Sunday and watched the entire season. DH even gave up watching the NASCAR race to watch Dexter all day. Ah!! XC makes sense now.

Have a great day!

Rolly and I went walking in the forest today for a half hour and did core work. It was very pleasant. Made 17 pounds of Saurkraut, and 11 pounds of Kimchi. Used more ingredients this time to try and make it even better. Followed an authentic recipe for Kimchi and man oh man it turned out so good. For the Sauerkraut, added dill weed, beets, apples, a little bit of oriental radish, caraway seed and a little bit of carrots. Hopefully it will be good as well. My own concoction.

Eunice, Sorry about the ticket. That sucks. Nice to share the gym with your Brandy. Sweet memory. Great job on 55 min. of treadmill, run, hiit and incline. So glad everything is getting ready for Sam. I will just be glad once you guys are back in the States. We Missed You! LOL:)

Pam, Great job on CF and Core. I believe your sleep did allow a better workout. I can testify to that.:) Also great job on TTM on Sun.

Julie, Ewww, I hate insomnia. So sorry you didn't get enough sleep, makes for a lousy day. Hoping you had a good day at least.

Have a good one everyone,

Janie

Janie Sorry that you lost your post again. Good job on disc 28 back and chest though.

Eunice I would have loved to take him with me but I gave him back to the owner. I don't think my cats would have been very happy with me if I had of taken him home. Getting a ticket sure does ruin a day doesn't it. I hope going to the gym helped to get your fustrations out with the ticket. It is getting closer to when you come home again. Brandy is making sure that everything is ready for Sam to come home with you.

Pam Glad that you slept better, there is nothing worse that not getting a good nights sleep. Good job on Crossfire+core, the good nights sleep probably did make a difference in how much easier it seemed.

Julie I understand about wanting to get up and workout but your body having different plans. You were smart to skip your workout, hopefully you sleep better tonight.

Today I went for my workout with my PT. It was really good she had me using the TRX for chest press, lat pulls and bicep curls. She also had me doing push ups with the BOSU upside down so the ball was on the floor and the flat part was up. That made more of a balance challenge for sure. She also had me do mountian climbers that way too. She also had me do an ab excercise similar from one the Cathe does in one of the MMA workouts. It is when you are in a plank with your forearms on the floor and then you use one hand to lift you up and then the other so you are in a full plank with your arms straight. Then she had me lift one leg and then the other and all of this was done really slow. Then you bring your arms down so your forearms are back on the floor. Ouch I think I may be feeling that one tomorrow. She also told me that I am really strong and that I have great form that felt good since working out at home for so long you really don't have any other gym goers to compare yourself to. Though my hip flexors and quads are tight so I need to work on stretching them. I have not idea on how to put my PT session into workout manager so I just included my stretch max segment 2.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Pam ALright then we will fine, I think I will be working out pretty hard till the second week of sep, then the packing begins:eek: It sounds like you will have a fun September wow! are you going to the UK? awesome. Can you believe 6 weeks and counting down:confused: So, I think we need tough, tough, tough, so what about February Rotation? that way I will give my upper body a little rest.:p My friend told me that I was going to be more sore the next day so I guess that's what she was talking about, but it was bad NOT anymore :D I'm glad that your toes are getting better and that you got a good night sleep, I have never ever had poison ivy so I have no idea how bad that could be.
You made me think about the treadmill/ticket situation, I did forgot about it when I was at the gym, I was more worry to not being thrown away, how embarrassing :p you know there were a few guys and Brandy but when DH walked across the door it hit me again :p:p
I'm happy that Brandy got everything ready, yayay!!!!
Good job doing Cross fire +core deff sleeping helps and doing your favorite workouts helps too.

JulieSorry you couldn't sleep last night, I hope tonight you get a better night, one hour and a half is a good extra rest! good thing that you have your furry alarm that it won't ever broke. My legs did behave for me this time, ok, maybe just a little, my calves are very sore, my quads not to bad like last week:p The ticket was $70.00 DH said if you are planing not to come back to AU don't pay it:eek: ok just kidding because is under my name so yes, pay that ticket. EVERYTHING ready to bring my Aussie with me.

JanieGood job walking for half hour with Rolly and core, OMG! what are you going to do with so much sauerkraut? that's a lot! I don't think it goes bad, right? kimchi, I love kimchi with brown rice mmmm!! my mouth is watering :D
I know that took away $ to spend in something else:( Thanks for missing me! yes time is flying by very quick very soon, very soon we will be back home. Brandy still doing Insanity she is doing good.

Cheryl Puppies are the cutes thing ever, and dogs, and some cats :D It did ruin my day still hurts you know:mad: I totally forgot about it at the gym I was more worry not to fall over there were some guys and Brandy but I did good, last time I went to the gym I did slow down for a few seconds and I felt like some ones was pulling me from my back that it make me look behind me, oops :p it was me not paying attention.:eek: Yes, I don't know if you know but DH give her the job to do calls, appointments, paper work, and if we could save money he would gave her some money so, that's why she is working, and she say that she liked to do this kind of job.
Wow! sounds like you had a good session with your PT, a lot of thing in one session, those planks sound very hard and more when some one is watching you you cannot cheat so you have to suffer the pain, you have to lets us know how you do tomorrow. That was a great complement!!! you are right working out at home is good, and it pays off when some one else recognize all the hard work. Good job for stretching.

I had a very busy day, then I got into cleaning mode, my shoulders still feel pretty weak so I wasn't sure about doing legs today I might do legs tomorrow but maybe I'll go to the gym sense is the last week and I'm suppose to go as heavy as I can. SO no workout for me but lots of cleaning and stuff.
Have a nice day every one.

Julie It sounds like you did the right thing by staying in bed. That is awful when you can't sleep and you wouldn't have been able to get a good workout in with so little sleep. It's lucky that the dogs were there to get you up for work though :rolleyes: I'm thinking that it all depends on how much energy I have on any given day to determine whether CF or TTM is harder. This week it was definitely TTM. That's funny that you watched the whole season in one sitting. We used to do several 24 shows in a row like that.

Janie Great job on your walk in the forest and core work. Holy cow, 17 pounds of sauerkraut and 11 pounds of kimchi!! Your digestive systems will be in great shape after all that cabbage ;):p Your sauerkraut sounds much more interesting than regular sauerkraut with all or those additions!

Cheryl Oh boy, your workout with your trainer sounds like it was tough! I really want to try the TRX, it seems like it would be great! I have done those pushups with the BOSU upside down, they really make it more challenging, don't they? I find myself engaging my core so much more to hold the balance. That is a great compliment being told you are really strong. I think I get better workouts now that I am working at home than I did when I was going to the gym. You can put non-Cathe workouts into workout manager by not selecting DVD. She has categories for cardio, weights, etc and then you can specify what kind. It might not fit totally, but you can put something close in just for the record if you are trying to track everything.

Eunice Yes, I'm going to London for a conference like the one that I did in Lisbon in the spring. DH won't be coming this time though, so it will be all work and no play ;):( Well, maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a LITTLE play, I love London. I don't envy you doing all of that packing and unpacking for your move, that is no fun at all. OK, looks like Rock Bottoms it is. I may not do all of the double workouts in there, but we will see. I'm glad to hear that you aren't as sore anymore, but it does sound like a good idea to give your upper body a rest. The toes are getting better every day, yesterday they hardly itched at all, but they look ugly because they have these big ugly blisters on them. This is a really really mild case of poison ivy. I have had it really bad before and it is awful. The itching can drive you crazy and it can get all oozy. Yuck. This time I just have a few little spots. Have you ever gotten thrown off the treadmill?! I have seen it happen to people before, but have never had it happen myself. There were a couple of times when I was doing intervals that I was nervous about it happening though. That would be soooo embarrassing! I was going to say that about your ticket yesterday, that maybe you shouldn't pay it since you are leaving Australia soon :rolleyes: I think I would be nervous that they would stop me from getting on the plane or something if it were me and I didn't pay it.....
Great job on getting all of that cleaning done!

This morning I did Afterburn. I hadn't done that one in awhile so it was fun to do and compare it to the new workouts. It doesn't seem too hard after DF and TTM. I still love it though! I have more room for my workouts now too :) Our basement furniture finally came on Monday and DH moved the foosball table down there which gave me a bunch of extra workout room :D It was nice not having to navigate around it! Have a great day ladies, I can't believe it is Wednesday already!

Pam

Eunice Well at least your forgot about your ticket at the gym. Were you on the treadmill and worrying about falling over? I was thinking about what Pam said that since your are leaving do you really need to pay it :rolleyes:. No you can't cheat when you have someone watching you and it does keep you in line. Cleaning is still a good workout but in a different way. I hope your shoulder feels better soon.

Pam The TRX is a great piece of equipment. You can do so much on it using your own body weight. I am going to buy one to take to clients houses. Using the BOSU upside down is challenging you really do need to activate your core to keep you stable. I will have to look at workout manager again to see if I can incorporate my PT sessions. I agree with you in that I get better workouts at home then I ever did at a gym too and you don't have to wait for a peice of equipment either. Good job on Afterburn. Enjoy your new bigger space, it makes working out more enjoyable than having to navigate around a foosball table.

This morning I did Step Works, it used to be one of my favorite workouts when it first came out. I was just a bit sore this morning after my workout yesterday. I will see what she has in store for me on Friday. Today we did some running around, I studied and did some housework. I just got finished cleaning the carpet. Why can't cats upchuck on the tile floor instead of the carpet :( it would be so much easier to clean.

Cheryl

Did disc 29 legs. Whew that's hard! I'm dripping sweat and typing at the same time.

Cheryl, Wow! Your PT really did work you today. I love to hear the compliments that were given you. You Rock!

Eunice, We will eat the sauerkraut until it's finished. As it ages it only gets better. Hopefully I won't have to do it again for awhile. LOL:D I had Kimchi today and it is even better than yesterday if you can believe it. I have a great recipe. Good for Brandy doing Insanity. I'd like to say great job on a rest day, but you worked your butt off!:D That's still good.

Pam, Yep, my tummy is dong great lately! Can't believe how nice it is not to have that kind of pain any longer. Great job on AB. Yea, it's always nice to have enough room working out. That was nice of hubby.;)

Cheryl, Great job on SW. I know, we all have to keep up the house work too. Our cat does the upchucking on the rug too. Why?:confused:

Take care ladies,

Janie

Cheryl one of my neighbors has a TRX that she has offered to let me try so I think I need to take her up on it. How do you suspend them though? If you can take it to clients houses then I guess you don't need to do any drilling? Great job on SW and your pain from yesterdays workout ;) Oh man, my cats like to choose the rugs to puke on too. Last night was a beautiful night and we decided to have dinner on the screened porch. I pulled out my stool to sit down and it had a nice pile of cat puke on it :confused::rolleyes: what a lovely surprise right at dinner time! I think they choose the worst places on purpose.

Janie Great job on disc 29. I hope you didn't get too much sweat on your keyboard :p:p;) So glad that you tummy is doing well now, I'm sure that just makes you so much happier!

Eunice and Julie I hope you are both doing well!

This morning I decided to do Cardio Supersets. I wanted something a little easier, but it is so short that I repeated the last two rounds. I didn't want to do the full 20 minute step addon because I wanted to do abs also, so I also did the abs from Turbo Barre. Boy, that last exercise where you keep your elbow on the floor and reach up really gets me. Have a great day ladies!

Pam

No post yesterday because work has been crazy. I think that is why I haven’t been sleeping well because of the stress. I did get better sleep Tuesday night but not by much. Just enough for me to muddle through a shoulder workout and the firewalker tabata from CrossFire. This morning I did back and triceps work and was struggling. We are so busy at work, the stress level is killing my workouts. Two more weeks though and hopefully our project is almost complete and I can relax a little (or at least be less stressed).

Janie Great job on your forest walk with Rolly plus core work! I have heard of Kimchi but don’t really know what it is? 17 pounds of sauerkraut should keep you enjoying if for quite a while. Great job on disc 29! Your quad must be feeling better then?

Cheryl Your PT session sounded really good. Lots of fun and creative new moves. That would be wonderful to hear that you have good form and you are really strong. Sometimes I wonder about my form too because no one (not even DH) is there when I work out to tell me what I need to correct. Great job on Step Works! So it isn’t just dogs that like to make messes on the carpet instead of hard floors. Do cats also go to a corner or under furniture to make their messes so it is harder to clean?

Eunice Great job on Clean Max!!! Sometimes clean max can be just as grueling as any other workout. I would pay the ticket too. I just couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t pay it. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left before you come home. At least you get to bring a little bit of Australia with you by bringing Sam home.

Pam Great job on AB! It is fun to revisit workouts you haven’t done in a while. Especially when you find they are not as bad as your remember. I’m not sure that has ever happened with CCC though. Yea! How exciting to have more room to workout with the foosball table gone. Great job on your own CSS extreme mix and the abs from TB! I like that move where you keep your elbow on the floor. My least favorite ab move is the bike maneuver. Hate those so that probably means I need to do them more.

Have a great day!

Janie Good job on disc 29 legs. Yes my PT did work me hard but it was good. I am looking forward to see what she has in store for me tomorrow. I don't know what cats like to upchuck on carpet it is a baffiling mystery to me.

Pam With the TRX you can hook them onto a door. There are some that you can suspend from the ceiling but you would need to drill a hole for a hook for those. I don't think my clients would like me to do that though :p. Too funny about your cat puking on your stool. Good job on Cardio Supersets and repeating the last two rounds. I hear ya on the ab exercise where you keep your elbow on the floor that is a really tough one.

Julie Sorry that work has been so stressful. Glad you were able to get up and get a workout in. Try to eat healthy and get a good nights sleep that will help with the stress levels. When you workout at home there is no one to tell you that you are doing it wrong so it was nice to hear that my form was really good. No dogs are not alone in making messes on carpets. I don't know about other cats but mine like to do it right in the middle of the hallway or in the dining room where we eat :rolleyes:.

This morning was Athletic Training that first part really gets the legs. So I went to the trouble to clean the carpet last night and guess what more puke right where I cleaned :mad:. Good grief couldn't they just let me have one day with nice clean carpets.

Cheryl

Did a 30 min walk with Rolly in the forest. It was so pleasant.

Pam, Great job on CS and the abs from Turbo Barre.

Julie, My quad is still hurting, but it feels like it's getting better. Very slowly. I just don't do quad exercises until it heals. So sorry you are stressed at work. Great job on shoulders and firewalker tabata from CF. Also good job on this morning's back and triceps. Struggling is good as long as you don't hurt yourself.

Cheryl, I'm looking forward to what you will be doing tomorrow too. Great job on AT. Good grief is right! You need to tell your cat to stop that. LOL:rolleyes: Since we have two animals, that's why we put in all flooring and no carpet at the beach. It's so nice.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Pam Oh boy, how horrible having to go to London all by your self!!!! Of course you have to have some time for your self and do something fun, I know you know how. Its getting close and I have to mail some things back at home because we will be with out thing for a quiet while and I don't want to carry 10 pieces of luggage this time, that's the most difficult part of moving.:mad:
alright!! we can do as much as we can, because I have days that I won't be able to do a workout then my shoulder still not getting any better:( How is your itch toes? I have not being thrown and I don't want ever to be one of those poor people:confused: that's scary and embarrassing. I think I have to pay the parking ticket:eek: even when I don't want to.
Good job doing AfterBurn, I think Intensity, AfterBurn, and I don't know what else are my favorite ones.:p How nice that you have all the room to shuffle now.:p Wow, is almost saturday here!!!!!

Cheryl I know, I have to pay this ticket and from now on I'm really checking where do I park if I'm not sure I move the car to a diff parking spot.
I would love to have a PT so I can get push to do MORE than what I know I can do. Oh, my shoulder still hurts.:mad:
Good job doing step moves I do like that one too. So, what that means that is not your favorite one any more? Good job doing all that work at home cleaning the carpets and studying, cleaning dogs hair is not fun either:mad: I vacuum the floors one day then the next one still the same.

JanieGood job doing disc 29, I hope you didn't get any sweat on the key board :p:p I will imagine that you have sauerkraut for a while and if it gets better with the days then its going to be even better. mmmm yummy Kimchi:p I'm not sweating but I'm drooling like Sam, that's one of the things I'm going to buy when I get back to Cali, kimchi.:D
Also for doing a 30 min walk with Rolly in the forest.

PamGood job doing Cardio supper sets, wow! that was easy for enough for you to repeat the last two rounds???:confused: plus core!! good for you.

JulieSorry to hear that work is very stressful now, hopefully it gets better soon, at least you got a little bit better sleep maybe Saturday and Sunday you will recover. Good job doing shoulders and fire walker tabata from CF, also for doing back/triceps. Thanks girls for the advise, I will pay the ticket for sure, I don't want to have trouble getting on the plane or selling the car or anything else.

Cheryl Good job doing Athletic Training I love that workout!! I think cats puke in the same spot and dogs pee in the same spot.:p At least out side the same tree. thanks goodness.:eek:

Yesterday I did legs I went to the gym to use heavy weight, but I'm not sure I did?? You know is all confusing kilos, pounds I did the conversion before I left but then I wasn't sure I was using the right barbell? you know I always get tricked by the barbell,:eek: then a Physical Therapist got there with a few guys and she kept looking at me like if she knew me, I wash'n feeling all good anyways so I didn't finish, I missed the split lunges :mad: anyways I thought I wan to get sore legs so lets do some running and that's what I did 25 min of treadmill + legs my legs are pretty sore but not as bad as last week.

Today I did the last disc of M3W3 I don't remember the #of the disc:confused: I didn't use the same weight as the second week because of my shoulder but I finished and I'm just happy that my shoulder is not getting me any trouble so far.
Tonight Rachel and Stacy are having a sleep over by them selfs, I mean no friends only both of them, I bought boo looms and baked brownies for them:D:D haha I hope they let me have some sleep. Probably I will I had a glass of wine ._.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

This morning I worked my quads and calves. I followed Cathe’s advice on working calves and did a few heavy sets of low reps standing (barefoot) and then a few moderate-light sets of 20 reps seated. Hopefully my calves won’t be super mad at me for changing up my routine with them. I’m ok if they want to be a little mad at me though. I must have been moving slow this morning because I usually have time to do a stretch max when I am done but this morning I didn’t have enough time.

Cheryl Great job on Athletic Training! Oh yes the legs burn in the first half of that one. That stinks that you had another mess on top of your newly cleaned carpet. Sometimes you have to wonder whether they do those things on purpose.

Janie Great job on your walk with Rolly in the forest. So are you back from the beach house for the rest of the year? Sorry about your quad still hurting but that is good news that it is feeling better. Glad to know you are taking it safe.

Eunice Great job on legs and running! I can’t imagine having to convert from pounds to kilos. I guess when you get back here you won’t have to worry about that anymore if you go to the gym. I think gyms should also label how much the barbell weighs. People who are regulars probably know but if you are new or not a regular then how would you know. Great job on your last STS workout! I’m glad you played it safe with the weight because of your shoulder. Better to be safe and let it heal then be injured longer. But you know all this. Have fun with your sleep over!!

Have a great day!

Janie It was a nice day for a walk in the forest. I keep on telling them to stop it but they just look at me and go back to sleep :rolleyes:. I would like to get all flooring to eventually.

Eunice A PT does push you more so you don't give up as easily as you would if you were doing it on your own. Sorry that your shoulder is still hurting. Step Works is still one of my favorites but I have several now instead of just one. Well our cats don't puke in the same spot, it is around the same area but they like to spread it around a bit. It can be confusing to try to convert kilos into pounds, you need to bring a calculator with you to the gym to help you out :D. Good job on your leg workout with not feeling well and your 25 minutes of treadmill work. Enjoy your glass of wine, hopefully Rachel and Stacy will let you have some sleep.

Julie Good job on your quad and calf work. If I hear screaming tomorrow morning I will know your calves are upset at you again :p. It is Friday it is OK to move slow especially when you are so busy at work it does catch up with you. You know I do think they puke on purpose sometimes, it is a little conspiracy that the three of them have.

Today was a really good workout. It was like Cathe's tri-set workout that she has in the low impact series, though it wasn't all low impact. I started with a dynamic warm-up and then the first series was squats on the BOSU, static wall squats with bicep curls and then double foot jumps back a forth over a marker that was about 4 inches off the ground. The second round was trying to stay stable on a balance board, supermans with your body balancing on a BOSU and then planks with alternating lifting each leg. The last set was using the blanace board and doing mountain climbers standing on a BOSU with crossbody kettle bell swings and planks starting on your forearms and then lifting your self onto your hands and then back down onto your forearms. I know there was one more grouping of three but I have forgotten what it is. I will need to email her because this is one that I would like to keep because I really liked it and it would be good to put my clients through. All of the groupings were done twice too.

Cheryl

Tonight was disc 30, shoulder, biceps and triceps. Whew! Upped those weights too. This is so cool!

Went to a UPick farm today and picked 30 pounds of pickling cukes. I had no idea really now much I had until I was preparing them for fermentation. Wow! I think some might be for Christmas presents this year. LOL;)

Tomorrow is blackberry picking. Then the garden needs to be weeded and put back to shape since I neglected it this year. Can't go back to the beach until all is done. My incentive to get this done, and my reward is the beach house. Will be leaving for Vegas earlier than expected so don't have much time left for the ocean.:(

Eunice, Great job on legs at the gym and using heavy weight. I'm sure you are doing good on them. You can catch up on the split lunges, also great job on running on the treadmill for 25 min. Great job on today's last disc of M3W3. Way To Go and congratulations! Do you see any difference in your muscles? What are boo looms. Hmmmm those brownies sound so good. Chocolate is one of my no no foods that I just love. The girls will have so much fun.

Julie, Great job on quads and calves. Confusion is so good on our muscles. They (calves) will just have to get over it. LOL You did good.

Cheryl, Great job on your wonderful workout. You sure know how to wake up the body and work it. Good for you! I bet you must be seeing results.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Way to go in upping your weights with disc 30 shoulder, biceps and triceps. That must have been an great feeling. Wow 30 pounds of cukes is a lot :eek:. Nice that you have some of your Christmas shopping done now :p. Nice incentive to get to the beach house. When are you leaving for Vegas? I haven't seen results yet but I do feel good after the workouts.

This morning I did HiiT DWP and segment 1 of stretch max. After that I did some studying, laundry and cleaned out and washed the car. Now it is time to relax.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Julie Good job doing quads and calves, I haven't read Cathe's advice about this, what did she say? How are your calves doing this weekend? are they mad at you?
I did the convertion before I left to the gym, but the tricky thing is the bar it self, they have two one is 15Kilos and the other one 20Kilos and I wasn't sure which one I was using, I wished DH was there to help.
Tomorrow morning I have another treatment for my shoulder:p

Cheryl I love to have DH with me at the gym he does pushes a lot, a lot more. I thought you said step moves, I'm not sure about step works I have done that one before but not enough to say that it was one of my favorite one:confused: but I do have a few ones too. It is confusing to workout with diff weights from pounds to kilos and more if I'm alone at the gym when DH is there he helps.
Sounds like you did have a fun workout, I hope you get to keep it so you can use it with your customers.
Also for doing Hiit DWP + stretch and relaxing of course!!!

JanieGreat job doing disc 30 shoulders/biceps/triceps and upping that weight too. What is a pickling cukes? I'm sure I can google it to see what that is, 30 pounds is a lot though. Blackberrys sounds like fun. Wow! you will be busy, don't work to hard just enough to get it all done.:D
I'm not sure about any big diff in my muscles I know I like what I see, but is not yet want I want:( so I have to keep working hard, I didn't know how to spell it, "balloons" hahaha!! the brownies weren't that good because I tried to double up the recipe and I didn't use enough butter, so it was more like cake, funny DH asked me if I followed the recipe to the "T" I say maybe to the "Y":p that why!!! anyways I did them again id Saturday but this time I did single recipe and they were awesome.....

PamI hope you are doing good, see you tomorrow with our first workout!!!

Saturday was a very relaxing day,(I don't want to called lazy day" DH and I got up @8:30 then Rachel & Stacy came into our room and say "You guys stay in bed we will bring breakfast, so I got up to made coffee only then I went back to bed and laid there till almost 11:00 I was in my robe till after lunch, something pretty weird is that I was hungry all day long:eek: we had lunch then DH and I went to the gym to play a little bit, we didn't have a lot of time to workout, we only did the sauna,rowing machine,abs, 45min. I had to take Brandy to the train station, then I did bake the brownies one more time because the ones from friday weren't good, I didn't use enough butter and it was more like cake, I did ate some in saturday with vanilla ice cream:eek::confused: OMG, they were soooooooo good! that today I got up before 7:00am to workout I did Intensity, so hard to workout about that time in the morning.
Tomorrow I have another treatment for my shoulder then in the afternoon we have to take Sam into the Vet, we are going to start getting him ready to go home with us.
Have a nice day everyone!!!!

Last edited:
Julie Sorry to hear that work is so stressful right now. I'm glad though that you have a light at the end of the tunnel to look forward to! You are right, I have never done CCC and thought it wasn't as hard as I remembered. I don't think that day will ever come!How do you like the straight leg bike maneuver that she does in TB? She is always finding new ways to torture us!

Cheryl Yes, I'm not sure you would get a lot of repeat customers if you were drilling holes in their ceilings! :p
Great job on AT, that first part is definitely a leg burner! That darn cat needs to quit that puking!!!

Janie Great job on your walk in the forest with Rolly!

Eunice I know, poor me, going to London alone! Of course there will be plenty of people from work there so I won't be alone, but it's more fun with the hubby there! I hope you don't have to wait as long for your stuff when you come home as you did when you went over there. It seems like it took forever! I am ready to start the rotation, but of course I will already miss some days this week because we are going to the beach for the weekend. :rolleyes: BM2 tomorrow though! :D I love Intensity, Afterburn, To the Max, BM, BM2, ok, I have a lot of favorites! :p
Great job on your leg workout at the gym. I think I would have a terrible time getting my weight right if I had to use kilos. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what weights to put on my barbell without have to do the conversion! :confused: Great job on your 25 minutes of treadmill work and M3W3 STS workout too, whatever number it was! The sleepover sounds like a lot of fun for the girls, you are such a good mom!!

Julie Great job on your quad and calf work! I hope your calves weren't TOO mad at you, but hopefully there were at least a little mad! :D

Cheryl It sounds like your PT workout was great! I hope you are able to get it from her so that you can use it again. It sounds like it was a lot of fun, but tough too!

Janie Great job on disc 30, shoulder, biceps and triceps and upping your weights. great job! Wow, 30 pounds of pickling cukes!!! That is a lot of pickles. I love the cukes though so I would probably end up eating a few pounds while I was working! :rolleyes:
OOOoO, I LOVE blackberries! I hope you are able to get back to the beach house soon! :D It sounds like it will be a well deserved reward for all of your hard work.

Cheryl Great job on Hiit DWP and stretch max! Sounds like you had a busy day.

Eunice Oh your Saturday sounds so nice, how sweet of your girls to make you breakfast in bed! I remember doing that for my parents and it was so much fun! I was hungry all day Saturday too! I hate that! Great job on your gym workout with the hubby, it sounds like fun. I hope the shoulder treatment helps. I'm ready for BM2 tomorrow!

So Friday morning I did Intensity and then I forgot to post on Friday. Ooops! Friday night we did something called the Trolley Pub. 14 of us on this thing that looks like a Trolley that you sit around but it has bicycle pedals and we all pedal it around. It was sooooo much fun! We did a progressive dinner where we started at one restaurant for appetizers and then another one for dinner. We were supposed to go to a third place for dessert, but we ran out of time. Yesterday was my day off and it was a pretty lazy day. This morning I did TTM Extreme and i realized why Crossfire was easier this time - those 2 extra Tabata rounds in the extreme preix make a big difference! Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Eunice It helps to have someone else push you a bit more than what you would do by yourself. Converting pounds to kilos or kilos to pounds is confusing but you won't have to worry about it for much longer. Nice that Rachel and Stacy made you and DH breakfast. I don't think I have ever had breakfast in bed. 45 minutes is better than nothing. You can get a lot done in 45 minutes. It is hard to workout early in the morning and especially doing Intensity. Good for you in getting it done. So exciting that it isn't much longer until you can go home and with Sam too.

Pam Good job on Intensity. I saw your post on FB on the Trolley Pub, it sounds like a lot of fun. Those tabata rounds are tough enough to do without adding on more. Way to go on doing TTM Extreme.

Today was yoga and I rode my bike there to get a bit more exersice in. My parents came over for a visit today and they were going to continue onto the airport to pick my brother up from his trip. He has been in Kenya on a safari for the past several weeks. However he missed his connection from Cairo to London so that tacked on another 15 hours onto his already 25 hour travel time :eek:. So instead of getting home late this afternoon he won't be home until noon tomorrow. At least he has a hotel room in London and doesn't have to wait all night at the airport. I am looking forward to hearing about his trip and seeing all the pictures that he took.

Janie and Julie I hope you both had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.