Strength in Numbers

Julie Glad that your legs were feeling better. Great job on your leg day, mobility work and heavy upper body workout. That is nice to put up a memorial for your parents dog. I am jealous of your warm weather.

Pam I hate the shoot outs too. Our team never does very well. Good work on STS 2.0 Supersets Total Body.

So yesterday afternoon it got really windy. We went for coffee and sat outside because we had Zoey with us. Stuff was blowing around everywhere. Then I headed to the SPCA. While I was there the power went out at our place. It was back on though by the time I was heading home. This morning I was tired so I just did ICE Metabolic Total Body. I am jealous of your warm weather. We are only going to get up to the low 40s today and it looks like it may be a mix of rain and snow tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Oh puzzling sounds fun. I haven't worked on a puzzle in ages. Great job on STS 2.0 SSTB!

Cheryl I am glad you didn't blow away in that wind. Oh good that the power didn't stay out for long. Great job on ICE MTB! Don't be too jealous of the weather, mine is not sticking around.

This morning I did a heavy lower body workout. It was tough. I could barely lift the same weight I did last week because I have been getting awful sleep and felt really drained. We are in the 70s again today but will get a 40 degree drop tonight and be in the 30s tomorrow. So crazy!

Have a great day!

Cheryl That sounds like some crazy winD. Were you able to get your work done in the dark at the SPCA? Great job on ICE MTB! Hopefully you don’t much snow, although I think it’s better than cold rain.

Julie DH and I both love doing puzzles. We usually have one in progress in the winter. Great job on your heavy lower body workout. That is so frustrating when you can’t lift the same weight like that. Hopefully you will start getting some better sleep! Weather this time of year is always crazy it seems.

This morning was Revved up Rumble with the calorie crush and abs. There are a few moves in that one that just feel so awkward for me so it isn’t my favorite. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your heavy lower body workout with feeling so drained. It is frustrating when you can't lift as heavy as you did in a previous week. Hopefully your sleep will improve. That is crazy weather.

Pam We actually still had power at the SPCA but we didn't at home. Great job on Revved Up Rumble and the calorie crush abs.

So this morning I met up with a group of ladies and went bowling. I haven't bowled in about 40 years so I did OK but not great. It was a lot of fun though. Some of them are ladies that I will be dragon boating with when the season starts. We are suppose to start this weekend but the temperatures are suppose to dip so we may need to postpone it until the week after.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RUR plus CC and abs! Do your cats leave the puzzles alone? I can see them pushing a piece or two off the table :D

Cheryl Oh how fun to bowl! I have always sucked at bowling but I still find it fun. I hope you can start dragon boating soon. It will be nice to feel like we are turning the corner with cold weather.

This morning I got horrible sleep again but I persevered and did a heavy upper body workout. I actually didn't do too bad. It is so crazy last night on my way home from work, it was 78 and this morning on my way into work it was 21 and so windy.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Ah, I was confused about the power outage. It’s good that it was back on by the time you got home. Bowling sounds like fun, even though I haven’t done it for years either and was never very good. Oh wow, dragon boating season already. That means spring is really just around the corner, even if you have to postpone it a week.

Julie The cats do mostly leave the puzzle pieces alone, but sometimes when we are working on it Squeaky will jump on it because she wants our attention. I’m sorry to hear you had another night of crappy sleep. Great job making it through your heavy upper body workout anyway and not doing too bad! That is quite the temperature drop! I think we are getting that cold front later today. It’s 65 and windy already and is supposed to be 75 today, but we are supposed to be getting thunderstorms with the cold front.

This morning was Cardio Supersets + step. It isn‘t really one of my favorites, but another one that’s ok once in awhile to change things up. Then I had to go clean up the front yard because the recycle bin had blown open and there was cardboard all over the front lawn. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job n CSS plus step! I always think of that one as Afterburn lite but not as fun. Oh no, no fun chasing down cardboard that blew all over. Hopefully you won't get the same big drop in temps we got here.

This morning was my sleep in day. I am so glad it is the weekend. My week has been crazy busy and stressful and I am hoping that I can find some time to relax and regenerate. It is supposed to be 60 Saturday so that will be nice.

Have a great weekend!

Julie I hope you have a restful and relaxing weekend and are able to get some good sleep! Our temperatures did drop, but we’re still in the 50’s for a high so not terrible.

Yesterday was Perfect Pump lower+upper+core. Then I met some friends for lunch and last night DH and I finished our 3000 piece puzzle! Today we are going for a bike ride before the rain comes this afternoon. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Sorry that you got another horrible sleep but good for you in doing pretty good with your heavy upper body workout. Wow that is a crazy drop in temperature.

Pam Great job on Cardio Supersets + Step. That isn't fun to chase down cardboard.

Julie Nice that you got to sleep in. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Good work on PP Lower + Upper + Core and your bike ride. That is great that you finished your 3000 piece puzzle. How long does it take you to do one?

Sorry that I have been MIA again. It seemed to be one of those weeks. Wednesday I went for physio and then went out early to my mom's as she wanted to go our for lunch so I didn't get a workout in. Thursday I did Rockout Knockout and then I went in early to the SPCA as our transfer was about 1 hour earlier than normal. Friday I met up with some friends for coffee early in the morning so again no workout and then got some housework and laundry done. Saturday morning was really cold so dragon boating was cancelled. However the team was getting together for coffee early in the morning to try on jerseys since we are getting new ones. I did go out for a bit of a walk in the afternoon though. This morning I did Yoga Relax. I was thinking of going to the farmers market but it is just too cold outside and I am feeling like a wimp :rolleyes:. February felt more like spring that March does.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PP lower + upper + core and your bike ride with DH! Hope you have a wonderful time in Patagonia!

Cheryl No worries on being MIA sounds like you were super busy. Great job on RK and Yoga Relax! Hopefully the weather starts acting more like spring for you. I don't think you are a wimp. I hate the cold and by now I am just done with it.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and then did a bunch of stuff around the house. Saturday was my mobility day and after that DH and I went for a walk around town since it was in the upper 50s and then ran some errands. Sunday was a heavy upper body day. It was warm out in the 70s but winds of like 40mph. This morning was my sleep in day. I have a super busy week this week and am already looking forward to the weekend!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout, your mobility workout and your walk around town and errands. I hope your week goes by fast for you.

This morning was S&H Legs and Shoulders. Then I went for a walk as the sun was trying to shine. We did get a little bit of snow during the night but it wasn't much and it won't last long. Then I got a bit of cleaning done. Now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning was Low Impact Sweat. Then it was off to get groceries and then DH had a dentist appointment in the afternoon. It is still cold here but at least the sun was shining so we could walk down to the dentist.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on S&H Legs and Shoulders, your walk, and Low Impact Sweat! Hopefully the weather will start to warm up and the sun will continue to shine. I am so done with winter weather as I am sure you are too!

I got busy as soon as I got to work yesterday and forgot to post. I did do a heavy lower body workout yesterday. It is deload week so it was lighter but it still felt heavy for some reason. This morning I was exhausted and so I decided to sleep in instead of doing my upper body workout. We will see how tomorrow goes.

Have a great day!

Yesterday I left work early and got grocery shopping done and some meal prepping and then decided to sneak in my upper body workout I skipped in the morning. I slept in this morning and it was nice. I am excited it is the weekend but not looking forward to losing an hour of sleep. Can't we get rid of this stupid idea already!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout and fitting in your upper body workout in the afternoon. Sleeping in is so nice. I wish they would do away with this stupid time change as well. I really don't see the point in it besides making me grumpy.

It was a busy week Wednesday I went to physio but I did get a bit of a walk in after. Then I went out to my mom's so she could get some things done. Thursday I did S&H Chest and Back and then I was at the SPCA for the rest of the day. Friday I did S&H Bis and Tris then I met up with a friend for lunch and then we wandered around some of the shops around us. Saturday I did STS 2.0 Chair Yoga and then got the housework and laundry done since I couldn't get it done on Friday. This morning I went to the farmers market and now I am getting ready to go to the SPCA to help out with our sidewalk sale. Then after that we will go with our friend and Zoey for coffee.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on your walk after physio, S&H C&B, S&H B&T, STS 2 Chair Yoga! You have been keeping busy but sounds like a lot of fun stuff too.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and then did some things around the house. Saturday was mobility and then I went to my mom's to help her with some things. She fell down the stairs while I was there but luckily only the last two steps. She is pretty bruised on her knees but isn't too sore which is good. Sunday I decided to take off as a "celebration" for the time change. This morning was also my sleep in day. I am still so tired!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout and mobility work. That is good that your mom isn't too injured from her fall. Luckily she only fell down the last two stairs. The time change does me in too, I am so ready for this to be over with.

So last night my mom had a heart attack. She was taken to the hospital and I went out there this morning to see her and bring her some things. She is doing OK but they will be keeping her in the hospital for a bit. So I didn't get a workout in this morning. I am going out there again tomorrow but not until the afternoon so I will see if I can get one in in the morning if I am not too tired.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh I am so sorry to hear about your mom's heart attack. I'm glad she is doing ok and that they will be keeping her for a little while to make sure she is doing ok. Prayers she continues to improve and can go home when she is ready.

This morning was a heavy lower body workout. It actually went better than I hoped it would. I feel like I am making progress on my squats which is the exercise I feel I struggle with the most.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout and it going better than expected and your upper body workout. I am feeling the effects of the time change too. It is only an hour but it sure does make a difference.

It is one of those weeks. I didn't workout yesterday as I wanted to get some groceries before I went out to see my mom. She is doing better but she will be in the hospital for a bit longer as they monitor her and get the fluid off her lungs. This morning I did Rev'd up Rumble and now I am going to get the housework done. am not going out to see my mom today but probably will go out there again on Friday.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.