Strength in Numbers

Cheryl I love walking along the beach. Oh no, poor air quality is not good. Great job on HiiT Pyramid! Hope the smoke wasn't bad and you could go dragon boating.

I did get a weight workout done and some yoga and Pilates. It was tough because Benny would always come in the room with me and sleep on his dog bed in there while I worked out.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies,

Great job on all of your workouts. Julie I am SO sorry about Benny! It must have been a terrible shock and just heart-breaking. Take care of yourself.

We got home late last night after a great trip. In the 4 1/2 days we were there we did about 60 miles of hiking. My DH was so thrilled that he got to do the half come hike, I’m afraid of heights, so I did the hike up to the part with the chains and waited for him at the bottom. It was still a 17+ mile hike since it’s only the last 400 feet of elevation that has the chains. He loved it though. I almost had a panic attack a couple of days earlier at the top of another hike that isn’t as bad. I had to sit down and go up to the top on my butt! We had a lot of fun though and luckily the smoke there wasn’t too bad. It was usually smoky in the valley in the morning and cleared out in the afternoon. The day we did the half dome hike it was completely clear as it had rained the afternoon before. It also ended up being much cooler that day with a high of only 74 after being in the high 90’s the rest of the time, so it was the perfect day for it. It literally started to rain when we got back to our car! We got home late last night and I did PHA3 and ab stacker abs this morning. It was really hard! My kitten sitters family is adopting another one of my kittens! Her mom and sister came with her to play with the kittens of couple of times, and her mom fell in love with Norah. They have here now for a trial to make sure she will get along ok with the other 2, but they are already deciding on her name, so I’m pretty sure they will be keeping her. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on doing your weight workout and yoga and Pilates. I am sure that Benny was still there in spirit with you.

Pam It sounds like you had a great time. I probably would have loved to do the chains just to challenge myself. Great job on PHA 3 and ab stacker abs. That is great that Norah will be adopted.

So dragon boating went well last night. It was a bit hazy but no where near what it was like on Sunday. This morning I did IC Chiseled Upper Body and then I went and got groceries. Then I went to the SPCA to help out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Sounds like you had a great time in such a short trip. I am glad the weather was mostly nice and the smoke wasn't bad. Great job on getting back to it with PHA3 and ab stacker abs! You are so good with jumping right back in after the trip. So happy for Norah to get adopted.

Cheryl Glad the smoke wasn't bad for your dragon boating! Great job on ICE CUB!

This morning I did lots of mobility work and worked on my front splits and backbends. Last night DH and I were able to pick up Benny's ashes so he is home now. We always order a special urn so hopefully that will come by this weekend so we can let him rest in our cabinet with our other dogs.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That’s great that the smoke wasn’t too ad for dragon boating. Great job on CUB and your SPCA shift.

Julie Great job on yoyur mobility work and your front splits and backbends! That is so nice that you get special urns for your dogs ashes. I’m glad you have Benny home now and I hope the other dogs are doing ok without him.

This morning was Imax 4 and I repeated the first 4 rounds to make it an hour. It was pretty tough today. I did it on 2 risers because that’s what Cathe and the crew use, but I’m not used to using 2 so I really felt it. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your mobility work and working on your front splits and backbends. That is nice that you were able to pick up Benny's ashes and have a special urn for him too.

Pam Great work on Imax 4 and doing it on 2 risers. I haven't done that one in a while but I do remember that 2 risers were too much for me.

This morning I did ICE Chiseled Lower Body and then I got the housework done. In the afternoon we went out for a walk. It was nice out a little hazy with the smoke but it wasn't too hot out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Imax 4 plus 4 extra rounds! 2 risers are much harder. Sometimes, it would be nice to just do it on the floor with no riser or step at all!

Cheryl Great job on ICE CLB and your walk! We need to start going on more walks. Cam was at the vet and the vet said he is getting love handles so we got to start walking those off him.

This morning I did some mobility, Pilates, and a bike ride in snowy Alaska! I am taking tomorrow off work and have a bunch I want to get done around the house so that I can do some errands on Saturday.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on CLB, your housework, and your walk. You just can’t get a break! When the weather is finally cool you get the smoke! Hopefully it is clear again soon.

Julie Great job on your mobility, Pilates, and bike ride. I hope you are able to get everything done that you want to tomorrow.

This morning was ICE Lower Body Blast and Icy Core 2. I am really tired today! We went to a concert last night so were up late and are still getting adjusted after the 3 hour time difference from our trip. I am feeling like I might need a nap! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your mobility and Pilates and your bike ride in snowy Alaska. I hope you get everything done that you need to.

Pam Great work on ICE Lower Body Blast and Icy Core 2. I bet you are tired after everything you did in the past week. A nap is always good.

This morning I did Step Sync. Then I went to the SPCA to help out with our new cats and helped out with our budgies.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Step Sync! I bet it’s fun having budgies at thre SPCA. You guys get some interesting animals in.

This morning was Rockout Knockout. I hadn’t done it in awhile so it was a nice change of pace. Have a great day!

Pam

Happy Sunday, I hope you are both having a relaxing weekend. I took yesterday as my rest day and mostly had a lazy day. My shy kitty Kit Kat was picked up for a trial adoption. I’m not feeling too optimistic because the woman already had 2 trials that didn’t work out. One didn’t work because the cat was too shy and Kit Kat is very shy. She did send me a picture last night though of Kit Kat cuddling with her and looking very happy, so we’ll see. I also got a new kitten on Friday afternoon. She is a tiny little black kitty and I haven’t named her yet, but I’m thinking about Cocoa Nib This morning I did Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit. I hadn’t done that one in ages and it was hard! I was happy to be done! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Rockout Knockout and Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit. I hope Kit Kat's trial works out. We had a black kitten at the shelter and she was named Licorice that I though was a good name.

So I took both Saturday and Sunday off though I did do a bit of a walk on Saturday with DH, our friend and Zoey. Today I went to the farmers market and raked up leaves. Every day there seems to be more and more of them falling from the tree.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on ICE CLB plus icy core 2! I hope you got your nap in. Great job on RK! Hopefully everything works out for Kit Kat. Sometimes a shy dog or cat just needs to find their person that opens them up. I love black dogs and cats. They always look so shiny! Great job on HCE Interval Circuit!

Cheryl Great job on SS! Sounds like you had an active recovery weekend with the walks and leaf raking. Ugh it is getting closer and closer to Fall. In fact, I think Thursday is the first day of Fall.

Friday I did a heavy weight and core workout and then did some cleaning and dog grooming. Saturday was a hike in Chile and Pilates. Then DH and I cleaned up some pears that were on the ground. Sunday was my lazy day. Last night we got crazy storms and I they knocked almost all the rest of the pears off the tree. Will have to find time to pick them up some time. I did do a heavy weight and core workout this morning.

Have a great day!

Julie I think you are right that Thursday is the first day of fall. Good job on your heavy weight and core workouts and your hike in Chile and Pilates. Well that was nice of the storms to help knock the rest of your pears off your tree.

This morning I did RWH LIHI 1. I watched some of the Queen's funeral this morning too. It was long so I wasn't able to see all of it. Then I got the carpets cleaned and some housework done. Then I got the car cleaning out and washed. I went dragon boating tonight, it was a nice night out but it does get dark earlier and a bit cool. Fall is on its way.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI 1! I had the funeral on while I worked so I caught pieces off and on. Wow you got a lot of cleaning done yesterday. It is a bummer Fall is on the way.

Yesterday DH and I picked up the pears that fell and we also found out that the storm broke off a large branch and put a huge hole in the trunk of the tree. Our neighbor who is more knowledgeable about trees than us is going to help us see if we can save it. I'm not optimistic since it really is a big hole in the middle of the trunk. This morning I did a heavy upper body weight workout and some Pilates!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your walk and raking. I am so not ready for fall to be here already!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workout and your cleaning and dog grooming. Also on your hike in Chile and Pilates. Hopefully all of the pears are down now and you are done with cleanup. Great job on your heavy weight and core workout!

Cheryl Great job on LIHI and all of your cleaning!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout and Pilates! I hope that you are able to save the tree!

Yesterday was a really nice day so DH and I went for a bike ride and then just hung out at the pool. This morning I did Ramped Up Upper Body and bonus core. Now I have to get the grass cut and do some running around before my hair appointment this afernoon. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I actually like Fall. I like that it is still nice out but it is cooler and it is easier to sleep. I hope you can save your pear tree. Great work on your heavy upper body weight workout and Pilates.

Pam I love Fall and the cooler weather. Good job on your bike ride and RUUB + bonus core. Nice that you have a hair appointment, I have to wait another 3 weeks before I can get into see mine. It was challenging trying to find a time that worked with my schedule.

This morning I did Boss Bands Glutes and Core. Then I finished up the housework and then went to the SPCA to help out. After that I went and got groceries and we went for a walk after dinner.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride and RUUB plus bonus core! The storm didn't knock all the pears down but there isn't much up there anymore.

Cheryl Great job on BB G&C! I think what I don't like about Fall is knowing Winter follows. If we went from Fall to Spring I might like it more. I also am not a fan of living in the country in the Fall. The harvesting messes with my allergies and brings in a lot of "red dog" or corn dust and is so messy.

This morning I did a lot of mobility work and worked on my splits and backbends. We have been in the 90s the last few days but I think we are supposed to get some rain tonight and then be in the 60s and 70s through the weekend which is perfect!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I like fall except for dealing with all of the leaves. I don’t like summer being over though. Great job on BBG&C and your housework and walk!

Julie Great job on your mobility work and spits and backbends. It’s been really hot here too but is supposed to be in the 70s on Friday. Somehow Mother Nature just knows it’s the first day of fall.

This morning I did Step Blast. It was much harder than Step Blast usually is, I’m thinking I probably need some rest days. We are going to see Eric in New Haven this weekend, so I might get them then! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on SB! Oh that sounds like a good plan to use your weekend trip to rest up.

This morning I did some yoga and a bike ride in Alaska! Fall is definitely here. We are at mid 50s right now and highs not quite to 70 for today and tomorrow. I think it is supposed to be rainy Friday so I guess I will clean :rolleyes: maybe Saturday will be nice to sit outside.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.