Step Blast makes me so happy

jennifur

Cathlete
:D:D
Just finished Step Blast. I haven't done this workout in a really long time. As a matter of fact, I haven't done any step in a long time since I've been recovering from injuries. It was so refreshing to do this workout. What really surprised me was when I looked at the copyright. Was it really 2003??? It still feels new to me.

I feel the same way about a lot of the "classics." Step Works, Rhythmic Step, Power Max, Step Heat, Step Jam, Cardio & Wgts Step premix, etc. There may be a nostalgia factor involved, but let's face it, those workout are fun to do and to revisit.

Oh yes, Jennifer! I did Step Blast early this morning as well and the songs are still running through my mind! This workout is so much fun to do!

I love Step Blast. That was my first Cathe workout. I bought it back in 2003 and it's still a regular in my rotation. I enjoy all of Cathe's step workouts, old and new. I'm really looking forward to the new ones.

I love Step Blast. That was my first Cathe workout. I bought it back in 2003 and it's still a regular in my rotation. I enjoy all of Cathe's step workouts, old and new. I'm really looking forward to the new ones.

I agree, i think the two step wo coming out soon is gonna be so fun. It is gonna have great music too! I missed some good steady state step...

Three cheers for Step Blast: Hip, Hip,Hooray!

I love step blast also. It was the first Cathe workout I did when she was on FitTv. It was so much fun that I wanted to own it. I have been a devoted Cathelete ever since! :)

Thanks everyone!

You inspired me to pull out Step Blast today. Now I'm a sweaty mess! So fun!

Just a small note to newcomers who may be intimidated by the choreography...for the record, I'm a clutz and I worked away at this a few times and then one day "poof" I could do it and it is so FUN!! Try it!! It wasn't that hard, Cathe is a great teacher!

Liz

I have to say I don't have this one but after reading all the posts I may have to add it to my Cathe collection!

Step Blast is the best! I love that it's a mix of dancey-style step and athletic-style step. I really really really hope one of Cathe's new step DVDs is going to be similar in style.

How hard is the choreography on this one? If I could do Body max2 & IMAX 2, would I be able to do this DVD? It's today's deal of the day!

Yes, I think that if you can do Body Max2 you would definitely be able to do Step Blast, and I agree that it is a lot of fun.

Eva

Oh great!! U will not regret it! Love step blast and step jump pump!! I can't wait for her new steps! I am hoping it is close to the choreography as body max2 and step blast and or low impact circuit. I think they are easy to grasp if u do them a few times. And they have wonderful music!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.