So, who's started shopping yet?

I was given a Lulelemon (sp?) g.c. on the weekend so I'll definetly have something new. I think I just want a new top or two. My capris I bought there last year are still in great shape!

Workout Clothes and Cathe style

Speak for yourself young lady! I'm always on the lookout for cute w/o clothes, so I notice what everyone is wearing. ;) And being a single woman who spends much time in the gym, comfort is secondary to cuteness. :p

Ooooh I love workout clothes and I'm not gonna tell how many & what color, heheheh:eek: and shoes, whoa! If the store carries a w/o line I think I've checked it out :eek:...

Don't forget about the STS outfits that Cathe sported by Veronica's Feel Fit Wear & she attended the San Diego RT. I visited cathedotcom Zazzle to find some tee's with Cathe-ism's :rolleyes: Happy Days!

Feel Fit Wear: http://www.feelfitwear.com/home.php

Cathe Zazzle: http://www.zazzle.com/cathedotcom

:p

Cynthia, there you go tempting me again! Oh boy!

Hey, Laura, is there going to be room in your car for YOU once you pack all those cute clothes? I think I need to check out those Beyond Yoga pants...never heard of them. Where do you buy them?

Less then 7 weeks you guys!!!! :eek:

I'm coming on my own so yes, there will be enough room for three ginormous bags of luggage. :eek::eek:;)

Oh Deb, you MUST try BY! Their website is www.iambeyond.com. I have a coupon code, if you decide to buy email me & I'll give it to you, you won't regret it. :D

I can't believe I'll be seeing you all in about 6 weeks!!!!!!!!

Well whatever you guys have lost, I've GAINED!!! ;-p I am wearing a very attractive maternity bra, that is so supportive, I may have to wear it all 3 days! Whatever I can squeeze myself into which will probably be my go to Zumba cargos and capris, LuLu Lemon tops (great support for the pregnant bust) and a very comfy and VERY old pair of Nike shorts. I'm hoping it's not as hot outside as it was in 2008 or in addition to being sweaty I will also be bloated. I'm going to be quite a site ;-p

Tracey, can't wait to see you! You know comfort is what it's all about. Just hang your maternity bra up every night, let it dry out & put it back on the next morn. Support is a good thing! :p I am just simply amazed you are coming and will be bouncing around with us! Looking forward to seeing you again!

So glad you will going this year, Tracey! I'm sure you are a beautiful pg mom!! So happy for you! Can't wait to see my birthday twin!

I can't wait either! Of course the woman looks great. She always does. Now, if I can squeeze her into my little Mazda..........does anyone have a large shoe horn I could borrow? ;) JK--I'm sure Tracey is about as fit as an 8 month pg chick can be, not to mention that gorgeous glow she's had for the last 1.5 years.......

Deb, BY really only sells 2 styles of pants, long length & capris. Let me know if you want that code........

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.