So, who's started shopping yet?

LauraMax

Cathlete
And what'd you get? ;)

After pulling down my summer gym clothes & seeing how worn out they are, plus after losing almost 15 lbs, I decided it was time to enhance my gym wardrobe. The beneficiaries of my latest spending spree are Beyond Yoga (pants) and Sandiegofit.com (tops).

No new sneakers--I have enough to wear a different pair every day for at least a month. :eek:

Hopefully I won't wear them out before I see you all!

No shopping for me this year. Every year I spend hours on it, and for no reason. So this year, I'm just bringing what I've got. I may get one or two new pairs of workout pants, since the old ones might be on their last legs (ha!), but that's it.

Hey ladies!

I probably won't do much shopping for this RT, but it's still early :p!!!

I did the same thing Jodi: my first RT, I spent an obscene amount of time obsessing over what I would wear. And what I did end up bringing wasn't what I would usually work out in. So for my second RT I stuck with what I already had: yoga pants and tees. I already have plenty of both so that is what I'm bringing this year.

I probably have as many pairs of yoga pants as you do sneakers Laura!!! I did end up setting a few of my newer pairs aside so they still look good come RT time. Hopefully that will prevent me from buying more...

I'm not so sure about that, Melissa. I have an entire dresser dedicated to gym clothes only. During my winter/summer switch I counted how many black Beyond Yoga pants I had. 14! 14 pairs of the same exact pants! And those are only my black pants............

I only have 10 pairs of BY's black capris. :eek:

Ok ladies don't laugh...I totally plan on working out in my tank tops from WalMart!!! I do need to update my sports bras though, they are looking mighty worn. Any suggestions on where I can get some decent ones? I would like to get for high impact since I do mostly HI, and also I'm pretty large chested (36D).

I will probably have to get some more yoga pants as well. The ones I have are getting that "I've been washed too many times" fuzzy look. I probably won't start shopping for at least another month though. Who knows when my lazy butt will bring down my summer stuff from the attic!! :eek:

Well, this is my first road trip and being a workout-at-home-always gal, what I work out in on a regular basis is probably not going to cut it for the RT. Cut up sweats that I constantly pull up, lol, and sports bras that have seen better days. I won't start shopping until we get closer to the date.

Kristin

Too much fun to notice what everyone is wearing, not to mention, the sweat that Cathe will produce from our bodies! :p Wear what makes you comfy! Can't wait to see you all!

I probably won't do too much shopping either. I got a couple of new shirts for San Diego that I will probably bring. Although I have enough, I hate the thought of being seen in pictures and people going saying didn't she wear that in San Diego. Oh well, I'm there for the workouts and the friendships and not there for a fashion show. (of course that is obvious to anyone who has seen me at the other roadtrips, LOL)

Jean

Too much fun to notice what everyone is wearing, not to mention, the sweat that Cathe will produce from our bodies! :p Wear what makes you comfy! Can't wait to see you all!

Speak for yourself young lady! I'm always on the lookout for cute w/o clothes, so I notice what everyone is wearing. ;) And being a single woman who spends much time in the gym, comfort is secondary to cuteness. :p

Melissa, I'm thinking that Laura and Melissa's long pants will be perfect capri length for you, LOL!

Jean, I am sure that none of us will notice if you've worn something before!

And Melissa (the other Melissa---so many Melissas!), most of my workout clothes come from Target, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Like Debbie said, we're all going to be a sweaty mess when all is said and done, so wear what works for you.

And Melissa (the other Melissa---so many Melissas!), most of my workout clothes come from Target, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Okay Jodi, now I'm confused and don't know if you are talking to me or not..;)

I'm going to reply anyway: 90% of my workout clothes come from Target! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Champion line!!! BEST yoga pants...although Laura might disagree with me.

The other 10% of my workout wardrobe is Nike, but I only buy it when I can get it on sale...:D

:)

LOL Laura! I must admit, you DO look cute in all your outfits. Guess maybe I should do a lil' shopping if I am going to stand anywhere near YOU while working out! :p

I was planning on bringing what I have,but some of them are worn out. I'll buy 1 or 2 new outfits, and sports bras.

Suzette

Okay Jodi, now I'm confused and don't know if you are talking to me or not..;)

I'm going to reply anyway: 90% of my workout clothes come from Target! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Champion line!!! BEST yoga pants...although Laura might disagree with me.

The other 10% of my workout wardrobe is Nike, but I only buy it when I can get it on sale...:D

You know what Melissa, I am also confused at this point! :p Feel free to respond whenever you want!

Same here...the nike clothes I have were all on clearance!

What a great idea....time to get started....Athleta.com here I come. I lost 20 lbs so I definitely need some new clothes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.