So, who's in?

Numbers 6 (Cathy) & 56 (Kevin) Old ball and chain gangers checking in! Hey Suzette!

We left the decision to go down to the last minute. Believe it or not, I was more excited about going than my wife. I guess it's old hat to her. This will be her 3rd and my 2nd. I can't wait to start jumping and then jump higher!;)

Did any other guys register this year?

Kevin

Oh yes Kev - you old Ball & Chain Gangsta - Original He-Man Chris from Canada will be attending (got several RT's under his belt) and a few gentlemen coming with their wives :D and maybe a few too shy to speak up yet :eek:

Attachments

• bc-gang.jpg
    bc-gang.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 13
  • chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
  • couple.jpg
    couple.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I got in with #32. This will be my 3rd RT. Yipee Skippee and Hot Diggity Dog! I am beyond excited! Congrats to all who got a spot and hope to see everyone else next year.

:D:eek::):D:):eek:

You are such an inspiration Virginia! Like Bev said is it July yet! :p Oh yes,
Together Again In 2010!

Attachments

• cat-gin.jpg
    cat-gin.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
I was #65 at about a minute and a half after 2!! My first time too, coming solo from Michigan (a little nervous too), but looking forward to meeting so many women who share my love of Cathe exercise!

I was #65 at about a minute and a half after 2!! My first time too, coming solo from Michigan (a little nervous too), but looking forward to meeting so many women who share my love of Cathe exercise!

Yes, I was #47 and I logged in at exactly 2 pm. Wow! I cannot believe you are coming all teh way from Michigan, that is awesome. I am from NY so it is just a long car ride for me. this will be my first trip too. Cannot wait! :D

Kristin

MIA 2010...

Way to go, all you lucky Road Trippers. I'm sorry I couldn't go this year. Liann, Michele, Cat and a few others, I'm counting on next year!!! Have a wonderful time.

Better believe it ladies :rolleyes: and our sweet Evily, I mean Emily - You know you're my favorite Early Bird! Best of Luck to you on all those 1/2 and full Marathons - You Rock!!!

:p ...and for those of you doing the Flying Pig - Good Luck and have an awesome RUN - don't forget, we want lots of pics and maybe about some video too :eek: http://www.flyingpigmarathon.com/index.shtml

Attachments

• flying-pig-logo.gif
    flying-pig-logo.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yes, I was #47 and I logged in at exactly 2 pm. Wow! I cannot believe you are coming all teh way from Michigan, that is awesome. I am from NY so it is just a long car ride for me. this will be my first trip too. Cannot wait! :D

Kristin

Where in NY? I'm a NY/1st time-er too!

#17!!!

I'm soooo very excited! This is my 3rd RT and can't wait to do it again!!! Looking forward to working out Cathe and all the fun and friends!!! See you all in July......bring it on!!!

I'm #55....

this is my first Cathe RT, although I was at the Eggland kick-off in New York City on June 25 (the 10:30 AM event) so I have met Cathe before.

I know at least one person going that I have met in person before, and another one who I have known for years from other forums...
I'm sure there are more that I 'know' but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
I've been on 6 Firm RTs before (the old Firm, the last one was in 2003....) so this isn't totally new for me :)

I don't normally wish in April that half the summer were over already....but...I do now. LOL.

Hi, don't know any of you yet, but I'm number 85, and my sister is 98. Very close to the cutoff...computer wouldn't respond, took me 3 tries to get it right for me, and only once for my sister...thank goodness. I am soooo excited! Look for Renee and Michelle, sisters from Virginia!

~Renee

More sisters ;-) hurray!

Congrats to another set of sisters (3) coming to the Road Trip... very cool! :D We'll be looking for ya Renee and Michelle! ;)

Last edited:
Cyn, those of us doing The Flying Pig sure could use a PROFESSIONAL yet FRIENDLY photographer. hint, hint! ;)

If only I were lucky enough...possibly next year with a little better planning on my part :p But then again, you never know where I might turn up, heheheh! :eek:

I am number 41... so I made it!!!! :) I am very excited, a bit nervous and looking forward to the experience!!

This will be my first road trip!!

I Am In... Finally!

Hello, everyone. This will be my first RT! I am in Chicago and have been a Cathe fan for approx. 10 years.

Last year I signed up, but due to a conflict had to cancel. I was number 2!!! This year I was number 68 after my computer stalled. I was soooo nervous when I hit the register button and my hourglass hung and hung and hung... I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe it! I moved over to a co-worker's desk and tried signing in with hers, but when I was almost done my computer unfroze and let me in. Fortunately I could see my screen from her desk. I tell you, if I weren't a fast typist, I never would've made it. Next year I will be sure to be home on my own fast computer.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all.

Cynthia

Wow 4 sets of Sisters!

How awesome - 4 sets of sisters and lots of us that feel that way towards each other, ha! :D Coolio!

Congrats going out to those that were able to work thru those computer issues, hanging, stalling etc to get a spot on this year's NJ Road Trip. :p
Looking forward to meeting each and every one of you :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.