So, who's in?

Oh you guys should check w/Cathe or SNM. Last year the Friday a.m. class was taught by a sub so road trippers wouldn't interfere w/the regular class attendees (which I think is fair--I know if 100 insane Cathe fans descended on my gym I'd find it slightly annoying).

So she did the same class later in the day just for road trippers, I think it was around 5:00.

LauraMax!

Yippee! You, Allie, Tracey, Monica plus more. The gang's all gonna be in NJ :cool: I'll be missing many but we'll keep in touch over the weekend - for sure! :p

When you get around to filling out the Introductions thread, look at Barbara P's avatar, click on it and you might see someone you know, smile :D

Last edited:
Numbers 6 (Cathy) & 56 (Kevin) Old ball and chain gangers checking in! Hey Suzette!

We left the decision to go down to the last minute. Believe it or not, I was more excited about going than my wife. I guess it's old hat to her. This will be her 3rd and my 2nd. I can't wait to start jumping and then jump higher!;)

Did any other guys register this year?

Kevin

it'll be great seeing you guys again

Suzette

Hi Joanne!

I'll be there! Fifth RT for me. Can't wait to see everyone!

Joanne

Hi Joanne - so wonderful that you will be joining the returning Cathlete friends! Looking forward to seeing you and all the rest :rolleyes:

Oh- there's an Introduction Thread going and last count only 16 listed and over 80 checked-in here with 105 registered! Where are you? Come on over and introduce yourselves :cool: It's gonna be workout heaven and partay!

picture.php

Hi Everyone!

This is the first chance I've had over the past busy, busy month to go thru this thread to see who all got in. Sooo great to see all the oldies and also the many new faces/names! I look forward to all the fun we are going to have and, like Cynthia said, NO worries or nervousnness if you are new and don't know anyone. You will make friends the first day and they will probably be your friends for a lifetime! We all have the same common bond of loving Cathe & her workouts and just wait til you hear all those 210 feet hitting the gym floor or step! Nothing like it! Don't worry about your fitness level. You can modify as much as you want and still have a blast. Can't wait to see you all!!!! DebbieH

k3110624.jpg

This is the first chance I've had over the past busy, busy month to go thru this thread to see who all got in. Sooo great to see all the oldies and also the many new faces/names! I look forward to all the fun we are going to have and, like Cynthia said, NO worries or nervousnness if you are new and don't know anyone. You will make friends the first day and they will probably be your friends for a lifetime! We all have the same common bond of loving Cathe & her workouts and just wait til you hear all those 210 feet hitting the gym floor or step! Nothing like it! Don't worry about your fitness level. You can modify as much as you want and still have a blast. Can't wait to see you all!!!! DebbieH

k3110624.jpg

Hi Debbie,

I think I recognize you from the video clip of the 2008 ior 2009 road trip, talking about the feet hitting the floor. Is that you?

Kristin

Hi Kristen!

Yes, it is probably me! :) Not exactly sure which video you are referring too but I was there! Ha! I can't wait to meet you! (sorry, I spelled your name wrong in the subject title and can't figure out how to edit that?)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.