So, if there's a Road Trip this year....

HAYDEE!!!! How the heck are ya?

Susan - I still remember meeting you at the front reception desk of that wonderful hotel:p

Shelley I'm doing just fine. Busy, but good. Back at work and miss my little man like crazy.

A BIG Hello to all new members.

And for all who remember me, I gave birth to a baby boy Oct. 31. If I had my picture trail again I would post them.

Haydee

HAYDEE!!!!!! Lord have mercy a new baby? No wonder you're MIA! Congratulations!

Please get your picture trail back so we can see.......

That sounds like a ton of fun! I would love to go to something like that if my hubby would let me break away for a weekend! ;-) It would only be a little under a 3 hour drive for me. I would have to really work on my endurance though beforehand! I rarely make it through an entire workout without resorting to a shortened premix. :eek:

>HAYDEE!!!!!! Lord have mercy a new baby? No wonder you're
>MIA! Congratulations!
>
>Please get your picture trail back so we can see.......

Can remember how to get back onto to the picture trail. So how about I e-mail you a few?

I'm hoping I am free the weekend she picks because I really want to go again. My step son's wedding is in August but I can miss that-right }(

Joanne

Please do! Am I losing my mind or do I remember being shocked to hear you were a grandmother as well? I just can't imagine having a baby AND a grandbaby--although it would be very cool if they grew up together..........

I'd love to go but this summer is already getting busy so it would depend when it was. If I can't make it, I'll be there in spirit anyway. :)

Sue

Financially I am in Michigan and I don't know that I could afford it so I will have to wait until my little ones are all grown up. I would love to meet all of you and Cathe. Besides which I have never been away from the kids except a day at Cedar Pointe and I will not give that up.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

I've been hoping and planning and hoping and planning some more on going to the next one! Let's just pray that all of that hoping and planning works! LOL :+

Hello!

Here's one for the past road trippers:

Dare I ask about Road Trip Rage? I remember those hilarious posts earlier this month about annoying January newbies flooding the gym and even having fights. Well, when so many persons flood the gym to see Cathe are there 'situations' where folks are fighting to get to the steps at the front of the class or pushing/scrambling over each other to get photos of themselves with the crew}( ?

Or is everyone's behaviour top form; terribly sophisticated, polite and civil like all good Catheites should be;-) !

Wow, I would absolutely LOVE to attend a Cathe RT! It would be an honor to W/O with her & a pleasure to meet all of you. Plus, you've all made it sound like SO MUCH FUN too! So first, I just HOPE there is one & next, I would have to see when it is & if I could fit it in our schedule since my DH & I work so much.

Keeping my fingers crossed... ;-)

Kel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.