SNM, Do you have any new info on Xtrain to share with us?

Denise R

Cathlete
The preorder was several months ago and we haven't really heard too much more about the workouts/system since. I was curious when filming would start, who'd be in it, etc. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love a little more info)

Denise,
who is anxiously awaiting Xtrain! :D

:) yes I have been wondering why there isn't ANY updates! I can't wait it almost makes me think it is gonna be a very long time before there ready then. Idk kinda getting dissapointed to not hear anything once I A while. Ok ill shut up now.

Last edited:
X-Train info

Yes, I look every day for an update, seems like in the past there has been a weekly update of some kind after the presale has ended just to "wet our whistle" even though its obviously going to be a long time (winter?) until these dvds are ready.

Hopefully we'll get some response soon

Sharon

XTRAIN Updates

The main updates for XTRAIN will really not start until after filming begins in just a few more weeks. We don't like to release too much information until then as workouts are still being tweaked by Cathe and things will change right up and till the date we film. Still, we have answered a lot of questions and posted quite a few details in the "new Video forum" that you might want to check out if you haven't seen them yet. In October things will ramp up with pictures and frequent updates.

The main updates for XTRAIN will really not start until after filming begins in just a few more weeks. We don't like to release too much information until then as workouts are still being tweaked by Cathe and things will change right up and till the date we film. Still, we have answered a lot of questions and posted quite a few details in the "new Video forum" that you might want to check out if you haven't seen them yet. In October things will ramp up with pictures and frequent updates.

Wow...it's great to hear that filming will likely begin in a few weeks. I think that's the kind of update the folks here were talking about.

Thanks for letting us know. Yahoo!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.