Should I keep GWF?

pgun

Cathlete
I bought the GWF and I like it but don't know if it is something I should keep. I don't want to sell it on ebay because of the commision you have to pay to sell it there, I would lose too much money!

I used it maybe 4 days. Do you think they would let me return it?

Usually I'm good with the acronyms, but this one escapes me ... what is it?

GoWear Fit

pgun,

I would think Amazon's return policy would determine if you can return the item. You can view their electronic return policy on their website or call customer service. I bought a watch for my DH and I know they double the warranty. I'm not sure if that applies to the GWF.
I'm not sure they will take used items back unless it is defective.

Oh, that's right. I've been thinking about getting one but want to be sure about it because it's so expensive. And I'm not good about keeping track of my food (and then logging it in?)...

Thanks, Cynthia!

Oh, that's right. I've been thinking about getting one but want to be sure about it because it's so expensive. And I'm not good about keeping track of my food (and then logging it in?)...

Thanks, Cynthia!

I've thought the same thing! I've always assumed that you had to log your food just like you do anywhere else, like cathe's nutrition, or sparkpeople, etc.

For those that have it, is it just like those type of sites for logging in your food?

For those that have it, is it just like those type of sites for logging in your food?

It is the same as far as logging food. However, it uses the actual calories you burned during the day(after you upload your armband). Spark, Fitday are giving you average calories burned for the activities you log.

You might could make a deal with somebody on here and save the ebay fees. I doubt amazon would take it back since it has been used. Did you get the watch thing too?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.