Shock Cardio Filming Update, pretty please?

Wendy G.

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and Crew!

I'm sure there are a lot of us that would love a filming update for Shock Cardio. According to the Daytona blog entry, the "Step Moves" DVD was shown at Saturdays DJ/dance party. So the workouts that have been filmed so far are: The HiiT workouts, Athletic Step, Step Moves and Travel Fit. Is that accurate?

When will filming start up again? Do you have an idea as to when filming will be finished? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Thanks!

I must have missed something ~ I thought only 3 had been filmed ????

I have a question related to this also. I haven't wanted to sound pushy either on the release date. Once STS Shock Cardio is filmed is the production time expected to be shorter than STS since the music is already there? Sorry if this was already covered. :eek:

There really isn't any comparison in production times when comparing STS to Shock Cardio. The production time for Shock Cardio is ten times less than was the production time for STS since we don't have to worry about the music this time. We're still very confidant that we will be able to release Shock Cardio this fall.

Hi Cathe and Crew!

I'm sure there are a lot of us that would love a filming update for Shock Cardio. According to the Daytona blog entry, the "Step Moves" DVD was shown at Saturdays DJ/dance party. So the workouts that have been filmed so far are: The HiiT workouts, Athletic Step, Step Moves and Travel Fit. Is that accurate?

When will filming start up again? Do you have an idea as to when filming will be finished? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Thanks!

Yes, you're correct that all three HiiT workouts, Athletic Step, Step Moves and Travel Fit have all been filmed. They have also already been edited and just need graphics and some minor corrections before being sent to audio sweetening. We're filming again this weekend with editing and authoring going on during the off days.

There really isn't any comparison in production times when comparing STS to Shock Cardio. The production time for Shock Cardio is ten times less than was the production time for STS since we don't have to worry about the music this time. We're still very confidant that we will be able to release Shock Cardio this fall.

Thank you, you answered what I was wondering exactly!! I just finished my pre-order!! :D:D:D Very Excited!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.