Shipping notice, anyone?

I didn't get the email either....but I checked UPS tracking and mine should be here MONDAY!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!....:)...Carole

Changed emails a week after I ordered, so I didn't get the email notice.

Checked UPS by using my phone number and got the tracking info.

I ordered on July 3rd or 4th and paid for ground shipping.

I live in PA, and mine are scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

I think they might arrive on Monday--usually things get here really fast! (Wishful thinking, perhaps!)

Wendy

Mine are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday!!!! This is a nice thing to look forwad to after a totally horrid week.
Angela:7

I ordered, then cancelled, stupidly thinking that I had enough and should be a grown-up about it. Of course, later I caved and re-ordered. So ended up spending more AND losing my place in line! My number is 6801! x( Has anyone with a number even close to that received shipping notice?

I don't know what my order number is but I ordered on July 19th and I have not gotten my ups tracking number yet.

I ordered on July 4th. My order number is in the 4700s. Mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday. (Whoo hoo!)

Shari

Cool--another Catheite from Oregon.

Just checked--UPS has mine, but it is in New Jersey and is scheduled to be delivered the 11th. I wish I'd done the 2nd day air thing, but I guess I was feeling cheap.

I've waited 7 months, so I guess waiting another week won't kill me, but it feels like it will:p :p .

take care
Maggie

I got my notice Feb 4 which is my birthday! Can it get better than that?????? I'm scheduled for delivery on Monday---the package is currently in Laurel MD & I live in VA. I ordered on July 4th----I'M SO READY!!!!

Leslie

Hey Leslie, happy slightly-belated birthday! Isn't that amazing...their timing couldn't have been better!

Hey, if your package is in Laurel, which is about 10 minutes from me, I could go over there & get it for you......WHAT PACKAGE!!!:p

I was order #5280 & I ordered on 7/11. I haven't received a notice as yet...I imagine I will get it Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. I'm kind of hoping it'll deliver on Thursday, as that is my day off. But I'll take it any day!;)

Ruth
:)

Hi Ruth,

You are too funny!! Maybe my package is still in Laurel TODAY because you really HAVE picked it up! :p

Thanks for the birthday wishes--I'm more excited about getting the DVDs "for my birthday" than a kid at Christmas & I'm far from being a kid!!

Can't wait to get home from work on Monday & have that package at my door!!:7

Leslie

Hi Leslie...it's so funny...I wasn't really getting "antsy" about it until I knew your DVD's were right here in Laurel! Now I want mine here! LOL
I think it just makes them seem more real.

Let us know what you think when you look at them.

Ruth
:)

Ruth,

I wasn't getting antsy either until I got the shipping notice!! I was trying to remain calm and adult & that went right out the window...My Hardcore is on the UPS truck RIGHT NOW ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE!!!:9

Leslie

Hi everyone,

I ordered on July 6th and my number is 5100. I haven't gotten an email yet and I think I've checked on that UPS page at least once every couple of hours!!! But still nothing!! Hopefully later today I will able to track my order. I can't wait!!

Becky

SNM posted on this board that all the orders packed Friday night thru today will get notices this evening or tomorrow. They will upload everything to UPS late today. Yea!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.