She's Getting Ready to Film Again!!!!

I'm sure that I'll order no matter what it is! I would really like to see a low-impact dancy floor aerobics workout. I'm really focusing on low-impact these days and will probably continue to do so. :)

I can't wait to hear what she is up to! :). I am loving XTrain right now, but am always excited for the newest project.

I'd love a slow and heavy style 2, with the 6 counts on the eccentric motion this time.

I'd also love another step video, KPC2, power yoga, and a 'machine based interval program' - a video that is set up to use on the step mill/rower/treadmill that incorporates tabatas/HIIT (a lot of people are using Ride/Cycle Max this way) would love to take something like that to the gym with me, Cathe has a great way of making me work harder than I will left to my own devices!

I am hoping for a new dance-y low impact step dvd. Out of the last 27 dvd releases she has only ONE dance-y step-Low Impact Challenge. Dying for some choreography here!!! I am resorting to doing all the old classics and cardio hits as well as the newer ones to keep up some variety!
Beth

I am hoping for a new dance-y low impact step dvd. Out of the last 27 dvd releases she has only ONE dance-y step-Low Impact Challenge. Dying for some choreography here!!! I am resorting to doing all the old classics and cardio hits as well as the newer ones to keep up some variety!
Beth
Me too. I love the old step workouts. Rhythmic Step and Step Blast are two of my favorites.

I would love another Slide and Glide. That's a great one between hiit workouts to give your body a break, and I love to use it as recovery after leg day.

I really hope she is doing a sequel to the Gym Style series or possibly another Slow and Heavy set. I have to say that Slow and Heavy works my muscles like no other.

For the veterans here, is it likely that she will do a workout or two this time around (similar to the CF/TTM offering) since she just released a major series? Just curious....

I was looking at all of my Cathe DVDs and I was thinking what haven't Cathe done. The only two things I can come up with is Kettlebell ( I wish but I doubt it) and mini trampoline workouts. :D

I guess I would buy most things that has the name Cathe on it.

I hope she does another sts with two weeks of meso 3, two weeks of meso 2 and two weeks of meso 3.

Last edited:
Another vote for intense low impact.
I would love a "recovery" cardio series, as well. Steady state, low impact cardio. Maybe a strength workout targeting muscles that we all seem to have to strengthen in physical therapy (someone else already suggested this one....).
I am also all for Slow&Heavy and Gym Style 2s.
I hope these new ones have the same fun factor as the Body Blast Series. Cathe seems to really be enjoying herself---Cardio & Weights, Step, Pump,& Jump, etc. The choreography in those two, in particular, have a high fun factor, in my opinion.

More step pretty pretty please! In any shape or form, but complex, hour long, steady state step would be awesome.

For the veterans here, is it likely that she will do a workout or two this time around (similar to the CF/TTM offering) since she just released a major series? Just curious....
With the email request for our "Greatist Hits", I'd be willing to bet this will be two or three workouts to incorporate into other workouts - not a stand alone program like XTrain and STS.

How about a low/no-impact workout or two that uses nothing but your body weight to make you strong? Take a break from the gadgets and miscellaneous equipment!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.