Shelley allwildgirl

I say, we should pick a race every year where we all meet up. Does anybody besides me like this idea, or are you offended by it? PM me, k?

Sounds good to me! But I will NOT be PMing you. I'm offended that you'd even suggest it. ;)

So who's up for Disney World 2011? Because I'm seriously considering doing the Goofy Challenge (where you run a half-marathon on Saturday and a full marathon on Sunday).

Evily, do they have a 5 or 10K at Disney?

I sure hope there is a RT this year. I've thought about posing a question in the Ask Cathe forum. Anyone else they may try to go? Michele?????

Evily, do they have a 5 or 10K at Disney?

I sure hope there is a RT this year. I've thought about posing a question in the Ask Cathe forum. Anyone else they may try to go? Michele?????

Robin, yes they have a 5k! :D

If there's a RT this year, and y'all sign up for the RT, then I'll have to sign up too. Y'all can't have Alice White Shiraz without me!!! :cool:

I really wanted to go! Then I realized the reality of trying to give birth and then go to a RT a few weeks later. :'( I can't imagine missing a year...

Liann, you and the baby can come visit!!!!

Catr, I'll have to rely on the kindness of strangers to Photoshop me in. I'm very computerally challenged...

OMG, are you a Gone with the Wind fan??

Sometimes, my sister and I will sing "just more day to tote the weary load" :eek:

Hee hee! LOVE GWTW, one of my favorite books. Scarlett had some BAWLZ. Or did she have a weiner? No no, I think BAWLZ works better. :D

She did not however, have Funyuns.

The 2011 Disney Marathon is in January, right? I can probably do that! I'd love to sign up for the 5K. Who knows, maybe by then I'll be ready to try a 10K! I don't know about the Cathe RT. Summers are really hard for me. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.