Shelley allwildgirl

*whips nunchuks around deftly... and then whacks self in face with them* :eek:

Well, so much for being a Ninja. I'm gonna PM you about how un-Ninja-like I am.

You know what offends me? I mean REALLY offends me????

NICKELBACK!

I think I might PM myself about how much they offend me.

We need this shirt!

i_love_weiners_tshirt-p235556213786.jpg

I wonder if we could get a group discount?

You know what offends me? I mean REALLY offends me????

NICKELBACK!

I think I might PM myself about how much they offend me.

Betcha I can offend you more than you offended yourself! Someone I know is driving from Michigan to DC to see them in concert!! Yup..you heard me right, if not let me know and I'll PM you about it! :p

Last edited:
I have you beat Chastity! I know someone personally who has gone to more than 1 Barry Manilow concert. ;) Aside from Cat, I'm sure that would offend a large percentage of the people here. ;)

I have you beat Chastity! I know someone personally who has gone to more than 1 Barry Manilow concert. ;) Aside from Cat, I'm sure that would offend a large percentage of the people here. ;)

I've been to a Barry Manilow concert! :eek: Now, to be fair, I was like 5 years old and my parents (ahem, my MOM) dragged us there.

Chastity - I pm'd you and I mean no offence

Thanks..it had been a few minutes since I had received a PM! :)

I don't understand why that would offend anyone..I mean he does write the songs that make the whole world sing! Aren't we all just trying to get along here? I'm just sayin..;)

Awww, how CUTE! Congratulations! I didn't know you had added one to your brood! I guess this is why I haven't seen you posting around here much lately! :)

Stebby

Thanks (and thanks to all who said he was cute). Yeah, I took a sort of leave of absence but I guess I'm back. Look out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.