Sad news about Thunder

I'm so sorry about this. It is wonderful that you were able to be with him until the end, as a comfort for him and for you. Take care.

Oh my goodness, Meaghan, I am so sorry about Thunder. How devastating for you. I was so hoping he would make it and thought about you guys all evening yesterday.

I know there are no words that can ease your pain right now, just wanted to send you lots of hugs and love. ((((((HUGS))))))

Carola

Meg ~ I am so very sorry for your loss. You have had a rough time of it lately and if there is anything I can do, please give me a call. I'm sending you lots of (((HUGS)))...

I am just amazed at all of the wonderful, supportive people that are on this forum who really care. :)

I hope it will help comfort you in this sad time.

Please take care.

:(

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

I don't even know what to say. I'm so so sorry that you lost him, but I'm glad that you were able to be with him to comfort him...I know he appreciated it, too.

Lots of hugs.

Megadoo -

I am so sorry for your loss. I had to put down my 2 1/2 year old Andelusian/QH cross a few years back because of colic. I still feel sad sometimes thinking about it.

Please know you are in my thoughts.

Susan L.G.

Maeghan my thoughts & prayers are with you, I can relate to how you are feeling right now & I don't wish that kind of pain & sadness on anyone. I had a Siamese/Himalayan mix cat, got her when she was 8 weeks old and she died in bed with me at the age of 10, she was so human like and my best friend. I still miss her today but the pain does get better, hang in there. I am so so sorry.

I am so sorry Maeghan....you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending ((((HUGS)))).

You all are very wonderful and caring people. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your hugs and prayers.
We buried Thunder on our property this afternoon, and put a huge rock on his grave. My sisters' SIL said she would paint a picture and his name on it for me. So sweet of her.
THunder was my best friend. I have had him for almost 15 years. We did so many horse shows together, and he was so special. He was just plain awesome. It breaks my heart to walk in the barn and not see him come to the stall door to great me. I miss him so much already. I think I am still in shock. Thank God he isn't in pain anymore. He really suffered last night and this morning.
I just wanted to thank all of you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.