RWH - Legs

teddy16410

Cathlete
Merry Christmas Cathe & Team! Hope you don't answer (work) on Christmas day tho! ;)

I LUV the shorts and inseam of them in RWH LEGs - what can you tell me about them so I can search for them?

Also... I couldn't move for 2 days after LEGs... THANK YOU! LOL
It was a total blast and time flew by but man oh man did I get confirmation that I have been slacking on my leg cross training. THANK YOU for this amazing series!

Best to all in 2015!

Hi Traci,
I believe in a previous post it was mentioned that many of the clothes were from Dick's Sporting Goods and the brands are Lucy, Nike, Reebok, & Under Armor. I love Cathe's pink tank in the Plyo Hiit workout myself!
Jamie

Thanks so much Jamie! I shall start searching those stores!
I've been looking for those shorts too! I just find it so hard to find shorts that are flattering, but aren't yoga short or running shorts. They seem to be a great "in-between" option. I've looked at Dick's and pretty much everywhere I can think of; if you find them please post! I'll keep looking too! Happy Hunting!

I've been looking for those shorts too! I just find it so hard to find shorts that are flattering, but aren't yoga short or running shorts. They seem to be a great "in-between" option. I've looked at Dick's and pretty much everywhere I can think of; if you find them please post! I'll keep looking too! Happy Hunting!

Best I can tell from pics I think they are part of the Reebok line. I went to Reebok.com and searched shorts- looked at pics o_OStill haven't ordered - got sidetracked- so will search again :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.