Road trippers: How old are you?

Road trippers: How old are you?

• Total voters

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi all road trippers. Can't wait to meet everybody and work out together. I'm just wondering what our age spans are. No need to be shy here - brag it loud and strong!

HEY, someone out there in their fifties??? I am 52 and will be 53 November 15.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am 49, but will 50 by the road trip. Glad to see there will be at least one other in my age bracket. I only wish I'd known what you 20 and 30 somethings know about fitness when I was your age. I only got really committed in my mid to late 30's. Believe me, you will be glad when you reach my age that you made exercise a priority early on.

Fifty-three

Finishing a Masters in Special Education

Stronger than when I was in my twenties

Glad to know I will not be the only one there on the north side of.....

Regards,

Rhonda

And so far we have one in the more than 50 category. Who are you, how old, and please tell us about your workouts?! I'm so curious to hear that we can maintain our strength, endurance, and vitality from working out. I'll be 42 at road trip time.

Hello all -- turned 51 in April!!! Going strong. Teach 7 fitness classes per week, work a full-time job, and take care of hubby, dog, and cat. Feeling great. Looking forward to meeting everyone in July. Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.