Ripped with HiiT January

It was Butt and Guts for me today. I think this month, I am going to put in a lower body workout like this or gym style legs once a week. As much as I love the new RHW lower body workouts and even Cardio Leg Blast, I miss having a lower body workout that is focused just on that, with no cardio blasts. I still haven't decided on which rotation yet because the Jan. looks good too.

Today was a much needed rest day - I can barely bend or raise my arms! Tomorrow will be treadmill and then Sunday I'll start the last week of the Getting Started Rotation. After that, I want to start the January rotation, but by then I should have received EFX and my Kelley DVDs so I may tweak it a bit. Too many workouts to do!

Yesterday I did Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders. I have absolutely fallen in love with that workout! Still getting some DOMS from that one.
This morning I did Plyo HiiT One + Low Impact HiiT Two. I like the combo of Plyo then Low Impact.

Jodi, I snuck in a last minute order for some KCM last night - Lift, Shape Up, Trim Down, and Your Best Body. I swear I was only going to get 3! As if I need any more :rolleyes:. What did you get? I was going to look at EFX, but I didn't find the time. If Jen likes them then I get really curious... :D Hi Jen.

Firemedic, gosh I'm starting to miss that leg burn without the cardio too. But then all the cardio in this rotation is a change for me and change is good... so I keep going.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

I bought Muscle Up, Weights, Shape Up, and TLC. I wanted to be sure to try both her weight and cardio workouts. So funny what you said about Jen...I went over all of her Kelley reviews before buying. Hi Jen...you have groupies. Hehe!

I'm supposed to be doing Upper Body Circuit tomorrow but I am still so sore from Chest, Tris & Shoulders. I think I'll switch And do Lower Body Circuit first.

Oh, and I also found Jai's Nike shoes on Zappos so of course, I had to order those. If you smell smoke, it's just my credit card on fire!

This morning was Low Impact Challenge from LIS. Just finished up with STS Cardio 30/30. I did this instead of plyo #2 because I'm feeling a bit tire but still wanted a good, quick cardio. Funny I now consider 30/30 a "easier" cardio. Tomorrow is back to RWH chest, shoulders, and tri's. I think I've decided to try to LIS and RWH rotation. But that might change or just make changes to it because I do like to add high impact cardio.

Rest day today. Last night I realized I've done 9 workout days in a row.

Jodi, I have Muscle Up and TLC and I love them both!

Firemedic, I was always kind of afraid of that STS Cardio Hiit DVD. Maybe I have nothing to fear anymore since doing RWH haha!

Just finished LIHI legs premix #6 since I know I will not be able to do this tomorrow. Later this afternoon will be LIHI chest, shoulders, and tri's. This will be the 3rd time for this one and I hoping the DOMS will be less this time, esp. in my tri's. I guess I'll find that out tomorrow.

Firemedic, my triceps are still sore, and I did that workout on Thursday! Such a tough one!

Today I did Lower Body Circuit premix #5. I love this workout, but I'm not a fan of this premix. It mixes in abs but it only uses Abs 2 and doesn't even use all of Abs 2. I'd rather stick with the regular workout and then add on the complete Abs workout. I also did Ruthless Core & Flex to get a little more core work and an extra stretch.

Yesterday was a rest day. I managed to catch my husband's cold New Years Day and have been fighting it. I did LIHI Legs this morning + Abs 1. Planned doubles is Les Mills Combat Warrior 1: Upper Body Blow Out. I still have to get through a day of work; hoping I feel well enough to do my doubles when I get home.

My cold is just about gone. Yeah!
Hope everyone with cold have a speedy recovery.
I am doing the January rotation with a few tweaks. So,I started my day with PLYO 1.
I don't own X10 and I didn't have enough time anyway.

Today was Low Impact HiiT premix #1 extreme. Use 10 lbs during both rounds so no abs today. Later will be yoga. I feel really good today after doing chest, shoulders, & tris yesterday, have no DOMS. So maybe the 3rd times the charm for that one. I was even able to do 8 pushups on my toes during the first set of finishers compared to only 5 before.

Today was Upper Body Circuit premix #5. Now this is an awesome premix! Both ab workouts mixed in which provided nice breaks after the cardio intervals. I was able to go heavier a few times because I could catch my breath better. I also added on Ruthless Ringside just because I love that workout!

I know Catwoman! I love that premix! I've done it twice now and have it planned for this Saturday.

This morning I did Chest, Shoulders & Triceps + Abs 2. Ouch as always. We'll see if I have severe DOMS after the third time doing it. Planned doubles is Les Mills Shock Plyo HIIT 2. Yesterday I had initially planned to do Les Mills Upper Body as my doubles, but then read somewhere it had a lot of push ups. Since I didn't want to do anything that might affect this morning's workout, I swapped it for Les Mills Lower Body Lean Out. Still a great workout!

Last edited:
Morning Ladies, I've been taking it easy the last two weeks, with some moderate bike riding each day due to minor leg surgery. I'm expecting to get the all clear today, so I'm starting the Xtrain RWH rotation, but skipping the first day and getting right to the RWH Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and ad the abs at the end. I had crazy DOMS last time, and with the time off I'm sure I'll have to really work for it. Glad to be back at it though.

Today I did Back, Biceps and Shoulders + Abs 2. The brutal bicep section has gotten a little bit easier for me. I was almost dreading doing that part this morning. It's so cold here, what I really wanted to do was to stay in my warm bed this morning. :oops:

Yesterday I had a second rest day in a row. I hadn't slept well the night before.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.