Ripped w/ HiiT... not hard enough ;(

This morning I got up a little early, as I wanted to summit Everest before I had to be at work. Made it up and back without an oxygen tank. I was running a little late for work, and missed my train, so ran the 26.2 miles to work. Got there ten minutes early, just in time to get a "Beans and Brews" latte. (the best) At lunch, I grabbed my skis, got in a couple of Park City runs, then snowshoed (is that a word?) back to work. After work, I did the whole RWH series, including all the premixes. I think tomorrow I will try sky diving from the space shuttle. I'm impressed MeghanK!! You go!!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure she started this thread as a joke. At least that's the way I took it. If not, then further to my previous post, you should continue doing each RWH dvd until severe dizziness occurs - then keep going as that's when it's really working LOL! Ok enough from me....

:D:D:D:D
LOL

This morning I got up a little early, as I wanted to summit Everest before I had to be at work. Made it up and back without an oxygen tank. I was running a little late for work, and missed my train, so ran the 26.2 miles to work. Got there ten minutes early, just in time to get a "Beans and Brews" latte. (the best) At lunch, I grabbed my skis, got in a couple of Park City runs, then snowshoed (is that a word?) back to work. After work, I did the whole RWH series, including all the premixes. I think tomorrow I will try sky diving from the space shuttle.

Now I really feel like a slacker...

I just hope you had time for a little charitable work, a bit of housework, cooking a delicious supper and replying to all your fan mail ;)

Damn, I knew I missed something. I'll have to squeeze that in tomorrow, between swimming the English Channel, and my space shuttle sky diving. Thanks Justine. (Time for another latte) I will have to switch around rapelling the Matterhorn, and salmon fishing in Alaska. Now, when am I going to maintain the Hubble Telescope? Hmmm.

Last edited:
I must be a real slacker because I have a hard time find 2 hours a day to walk my dogs. I must be doing something very wrong. Oh, I sleep and only have 24 hrs in a day!!! Keep up the great work girls, maybe someday I'll help out with the telescope.:p

Damn, I knew I missed something. I'll have to squeeze that in tomorrow, between swimming the English Channel, and my space shuttle sky diving. Thanks Justine. (Time for another latte) I will have to switch around rapelling the Matterhorn, and salmon fishing in Alaska. Now, when am I going to maintain the Hubble Telescope?

If you're short on time, I can proof read your Nobel acceptance speech....

LOL!! Thanks, Justine. I will have my assistant, email a copy to your assistant. Let me know what you think, it may be too verbose. Thanks for your help. I'm off to Seattle, to test flight the new Boeing 877.

Last edited:
Sorry, I agree, you are just wrong saying this series is easier. When I first saw this, I couldn't believe it. Of course it you mix RWH with long endurance workouts, you are not going to be able to give the full intensity to the HiiT workouts and you need to understand that. This series is incredibly intense, especially if you work out the way you are instructed. When you are prefatigued it is easy to cheat. This series brings in the highest cadence, highest intensity movements with the least rest in between...In my humble, but correct opinion! Try the two Plyo or Low intensity workouts back to back and see how easy it is for you.

She comes along now and then and posts things like this - there are several such threads. It's obnoxious. What is also interesting is that if you go to her web site there are no real pictures of her, just of her "clients."

Beachbody has a new workout series that is even more extreme than Asylum. Anyone who finds Cathe's toughest workouts too hard after also doing all these other workouts (1) has too much time on her hands and should be doing things that are more productive to the universe than just focusing on her own fitness; (2) is damaging her body; and (3) should be condensing her workouts and doing tougher ones for shorter periods. I think SeanT's new series would probably be perfect. Do it three times in a row if you need to. Then call Beachbody and ask them to hire you.

Narcissism much?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.