Revisiting Music Louder Option :-)

Yes, I LOVE the music louder option. After I master the workout, it is very motivating to have the music louder.

I agree the sound has always needed some work (sometimes it is louder and then fades in some videos), but please consider the music louder feature.

And for the record, I am 52 years old and I still want a LOUD beat when working out to motivate me.

Kind regards,

Amy

I have two things to say:
1) I'm soooo glad I found Cathe/SNM ... you guys rock with trying to improve on the industry standard for fitness DVDs!!
2) I like the music louder option so I can rock once I know the routine.
:)

I love the music louder option and would ultimately hope we have this on the new workouts.

I work out at 5am and find that I have to have the volume down lower on my TV when both the music and cathe are at the same volume (as voice sound is louder and disturbs DH) wheras when using the music louder option, I can have the TV at a higher volume.:)

Once I know the workout I love the music louder option and am disapointed if it is not available on a DVD.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it....

Amanda

Hi there, :)

I have a ton of Cathe's VHS tapes. I was wondering if you could put a music only option on the DVD versions of the VHS tapes or institute a way to make the music to a level that you hear just the songs and no verbal cueing/instruction.

I am so sought after the soundtracks from Step Jam and Body Max that was on Cathe's Signature Step Mix tape or CD. I'd really love to have a copy of those soundtracks, but, since MusicFlex can no longer produce music and is only a DJ company, I don't know how to go about where to find those.

So another way to get the music would be to hear it from the DVD versions if they institute one of those options.

Thank you so much! :D

Best,

We can't legally offer a Music only option as our video sync license for each workout does not cover this option.

Bring back Music Louder option please!

Just reviving this thread to add to the several requests for the Music Louder option to make a come-back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.