Red face after cardio - anybody?

I only get red faced after intense cardio like Imax 3 or running 5 miles or a tough spinning session. For other step workouts, I just look sweaty and lightly pink! :D So I guess mine has to do with level of exertion.

Jo

My face gets red when I do cardio - it always has. I don't care too much while I am exercising but it will stay red for a good hour.

Does anybody else have this problem and have you found anything that helps other than a cool shower?

I get red-faced every time I exert myself! You're lucky if it only lasts an hour! Ever since I was young, I would get this way and it takes forever to clear up. My Mom used to worry about me that I had over-exerted myself or something! I don't know why this happens or if it has anything to do with the fact that I was diagnosed with Rosacea (sp?) a couple of years ago.

I get the really red face from a good workout, too, but like the poster above I have rosacea. I figured it was probably related to that.

Oh my face gets bright bed! Then as it goes away its a bit blotchy, it looks funny though.

I feel like it may be a good thing because I have Vaso Vagalsyncope where I never have enough blood going to my brain so I get dizzy all the time, but at that point I feel like allllll my blood is in my head so I feel great! haha

My face turning red has kept me away from group cardio activities as well. My face also gets very red when I run. I sometimes go out of my way to avoid people after I have been running for a while and I know my face is bright red. I FEEL fine, I just look awful.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.