Realistically, how long??

sharid

Cathlete
I am new to pre-ordering so I was wondering if anyone who has been through this process before has any good guesses as to how long until we see our STS workouts? I know there is a lot to be done once filming is completed, but are we looking at early summer, late summer, fall.....? Just wondering....

I think it would be fun to do a pool! With Cathe's recent announcement last week that they were 60% done shooting, given that there will be normal delays and perhaps unforseen glitches, my bet is for June 15th.

What do you think???

I'm in for June 26th they go out for shipping which means I'll get it sometime mid July as I'm north of the border:-(

Oh well, I wasn't sure I would be able to do this during the summer months anyhow.

I'm going with July 1st. I'm betting they are done with filming by the middle of this month and I'm adding 90 days of postfilm work but since they are doing some of that during the filming days some that 90 days will overlap.

July 7 is my guess. I am curious about the music they are using for these workouts. 37 workouts edited beat by beat? I'm thinking that could take a while.

Can't wait, though!!
Ben

My thought is sometime in June. They mentioned something about editing as they go - did I read it right? It's getting so exciting as time moves on isn't it?:)

How about April 29th on my mom's birthday??? OH, you said REALISTICALLY? Darn!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

They are far along with filming, but I'd think the synching of the original music to match Cathe's rep speed would take a while to do, and there are 37 different DVD's, sö I'll 'go long' and guess July 1st (which is earlier than my previous estimates!).

I'd rather expect them later and get them sooner, than expect them soon and wait longer.;-)

>I am new to pre-ordering so I was wondering if anyone who has
>been through this process before has any good guesses as to
>how long until we see our STS workouts?

Even though we've been through pre-orders before, I think this one is so much more complicated (many more workouts, synched music, etc) that it's impossible to guess with any accuracy.

I was thinking more like end of summer -- even into August or September. I thought the editing/productions process took a lot longer than the filming. Anyone remember how long it was after 4DS was filmed? (But that was only 2 dvds, so you'd have to figure for the extras).

I feel like this is the "Guess how many jelly beans in the jar?" contest, where you think you have an idea, but there are so many unseens.......

July????!!!! Are you serious! I don't know that I can wait that long!!! I thought they would be shipped right already, but then again I know there is a ton of work that needs to be done.x(

Oh, I hope you are right about the end of May! I would love to do STS over the summer when I have more time in the mornings! I almost didn't pre-order, and now I can't wait to get started!

My guess would be that they will be finished and on our doorstep by June 16. It took 30 days to film, plus NFL has been editing all along. They do have some other monor things to do, like DVD covers and figuring out how to package 37 DVD's so they are not space hoggers. This gives them 10 weeks from finishing the filming. IMHO.

Cheryl

>M>They do have some other minor things
>to do, like DVD covers and figuring out how to package 37
>DVD's so they are not space hoggers.

I think synching original music to the moves is more than a minor thing, which is one reason I guess 'long'!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.