Realistically, how long??

I also think that Cathe will be EXTRA cautious in making sure all the glitches are gone before shipping these off, which for 37 dvds, will be a huge undertaking. She's not going to want to send out replacement copies, have sound issues, etc.

I love the optimism!!! I was hoping for an August shipping date, but I will be elated if you guys with the May or June expectations are right :)

I'm trying not to think about it so I can just be pleasantly surprized when its done! lol. I'm focusing on my other workouts now. Some are new to me so I'm enjoying those. Of course I hope the release is sooner than later but I hope they spend the time they need finishing and tweaking it.

I'm guessing that it will be at least another 30-40 days. I chose to split my payments into 3; my 2nd payment was made this week. I can't forsee getting the new DVD's until after the third payment has been made. Does anyone remember the last day of the pre-order sale? I'm thinking it will be at least 3-4 months from that date, at the very earliest. Mid-June to July seems reasonable.

I'm guessing sometime in May.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]
The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.