RE: Playoff Sunday

NY25

Cathlete
I have only one thing to say - okay, two things - a) my head is already starting to hurt, and b) GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please) If I don't have a stroke this weekend, I'll be lucky.

I LOVE the NFL playoffs! I’m disappointed that the Colts got knocked out so early, but at least now the pressure is off and I can just enjoy so good ole' football. Now the big question…who to cheer for?? :p

Love the NFL!! Love the playoffs!!! Loved the way the Jets beat the Pats!!! But I think in the SB it might just be Steelers v Packers! We will see and may the best teams win...:D

Melissa & Regina, sorry to disappoint you but STEELERS ALL THE WAY!!

I will say that I was thrilled to see the Jets beat New England. I can't stand the Patriots. But that's where it stops. Their road ends in PGH.:p

I agree with Melissa, beemerjen1 and Joejack -- and I hope the Steelers win. And one day Big Ben will see the light and will be a credit to the city.
-- David

I LOVE the NFL playoffs! I’m disappointed that the Colts got knocked out so early, but at least now the pressure is off and I can just enjoy so good ole' football. Now the big question…who to cheer for?? :p

You and me both Katie! Now that the pressure is off (lets hope Colts get in it for next year when the Super Bowl will be at their stadium!!)----Bears all the way!

I'm a long-suffering Browns fan... but I'd have to say Go Steelers!!..although gotta love Mark Sanchez with the Jets :D

I guess I don't care who wins...I'm just jealous of all of you with a team in the playoffs! Good luck to you all!!!

Yay Steelers!!!

IMG_3916-1.jpg

IMG_3063-1.jpg

GO PACK GO!!!!!

15 people in injured reserve this year, what a coaching job and job by young players.....gotta give it to them!!!! Hard work pays off.

Go A-Rod and Pack!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.