quick reference card for new LIS series!!!

Leane

I don't usually post here, although I read a lot. ;) But I made up this QRC for myself, and I am so excited that I just have to share. It has the runtimes, equipment needed, and premixes for all the new LIS workouts. I usually write this type of stuff on sticky notes and keep them in my cases, but since this is 9 workouts in one case, I thought that would be messy. So I made a QRC.

The DVD case itself has the chapter-time breakdowns for each "full workout", so I didn't put that much detail here. But I love being able to choose my workout and get the right equipment out quickly. I am always pressed for time.

I hope you can all open the zip file okay. The size of my Word doc exceeded the limit for posting on the forum.

I hope everyone finds this useful. :)

Attachments

• Cathe's LIS.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,309
This is terrific! Thanks so much - it really helps to have the equipment needed on here, along with everything else. How thoughtful of you to take the time & share it with all of us. Sweet!!! :D

You are very welcome! I know most of us are on super-tight schedules, so things like this can be very helpful when trying to decide which workout to do for the day.

This is AWESOME, thanks so much for sharing it! I just printed it out and I can tell it will help me plan my rotations and workouts. Thank you! :D

thank you so much for this. I feel like I'm late to the party. My pkg will be here Thursday. Can't wait to try these!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.