quick reference card for new LIS series!!!

LIS Quick Reference Card

Anyone have this saved in Word or Pdf? I can't open a WinZip file on my computer?

Fitnessforfun, send me a PM and I can send you a Word file.

jad

THANK YOU!

I don't usually post here, although I read a lot. ;) But I made up this QRC for myself, and I am so excited that I just have to share. It has the runtimes, equipment needed, and premixes for all the new LIS workouts. I usually write this type of stuff on sticky notes and keep them in my cases, but since this is 9 workouts in one case, I thought that would be messy. So I made a QRC.

The DVD case itself has the chapter-time breakdowns for each "full workout", so I didn't put that much detail here. But I love being able to choose my workout and get the right equipment out quickly. I am always pressed for time.

I hope you can all open the zip file okay. The size of my Word doc exceeded the limit for posting on the forum.

I hope everyone finds this useful. :)

Thanks Leane!

.:D

Thank you much! I printed this out last week and it has really been a timesaver!!! Such a great reference. I keep it right under my step ;)

I used this one day last week when I got up late. Was able to fit in 19 minutes of upper body b/c of your list instead of not doing anything. Thanks!

Leane, I can't thank you enough for the LIS breakdown. I've been using it everyday since I've received my disks.
Big Hug from Minneapolis.
Colleen :D

Wow, this is great . . . thanks Leanne. I'm so short on time this time of year and this is perfect:)

Anyone have this saved in Word or Pdf? I can't open a WinZip file on my computer?

Fitnessforfun, send me a PM and I can send you a Word file.

jad

I am having this same problem. I can't open the WinZip file. Could anyone send me a Word document or PDF file?

TIA,
Redrocks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.